Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (370835 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by JhyMedex: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

As e dey hot. Bro.

U need not reply ,I love u too..just show it in ur actions. Act like a bf
ALRYTY BOSS
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by JhyMedex: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

As e dey hot. Bro.

Yes BOSS... NA AS U TEACH US I DO AM...
NW SHE DON FALL I NO DEY INTERESTED...
I NEVA CLOSE D DEAL YET.. U NO WAT I MEAN..
HW DO I KEEP HER INTERESTED TILL I DO..
SHE'S COMING OVA MONTHS END
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Acermoon(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

As e dey hot. Bro.

How can I approach a gal av not met before... a gal that's just passing by.....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
JhyMedex:

Yes BOSS... NA AS U TEACH US I DO AM...
NW SHE DON FALL I NO DEY INTERESTED...
I NEVA CLOSE D DEAL YET.. U NO WAT I MEAN..
HW DO I KEEP HER INTERESTED TILL I DO..
SHE'S COMING OVA MONTHS END

Keep her coming for more. Leave her wanting and missing u. Don't contsct her or talk/ give her all ur time. U need to make her miss u...appear scarce for a while.

Keep acting like a bf....

Try to read these two threads.

www.nairaland.com/3129312/still-make-mistake-women

www.nairaland.com/3151863/attention-single-guys-need-gf

Play it cool bro.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sadly: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

Keep her coming for more. Leave her wanting and missing u. Don't contsct her or talk/ give her all ur time. U need to make her miss u...appear scarce for a while.

Keep acting like a bf....

Try to read these two threads.

www.nairaland.com/3129312/still-make-mistake-women

www.nairaland.com/3151863/attention-single-guys-need-gf

Play it cool bro.
bro, Can I speak to you on phone?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:44am On Jun 12, 2016
sadly:
bro, Can I speak to you on phone?
ok boss .no p
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by guente02(m): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2016
So there's this girl that i met lat October and we've been dating (i asked her out and she said a resounding yes). I've been calling and chatting but she's not the interesting type and and she even tells me she's boring but i still try to inject some positive vibes into the relationship and this is the seventh month of my boring ride with her. I wanted to breakup with her but my friends are like just bon her and i did so for like a month and she wasn't bothered or even askedwhat was wrong even though we're course mate. I've come to the conclusion that she's not worth being with. Now she tends to come to my crib from time to time and she wouldn't oblige to my sex moves but tries to suffocate me with kisses while i smooch her with her cloths on as she wouldn't take that off too. Less i forget i do all d calling and she flashes. I'm tired of her and i can't leave her unless i breakup. I know im supposed to game other girls but i dont have time for such dont know if this notion of mine is what is killing me. Just want to know what you think.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by minexpo(m): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
I avnt talkd or watsap ma gal for a while nw....and she didn't border to reach me either..should I enjoy or brk d silence..and help me..hw can I start a convo wit a lady u avnt talkd 2 4 while
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
guente02:
So there's this girl that i met lat October and we've been dating (i asked her out and she said a resounding yes). I've been calling and chatting but she's not the interesting type and and she even tells me she's boring but i still try to inject some positive vibes into the relationship and this is the seventh month of my boring ride with her. I wanted to breakup with her but my friends are like just bon her and i did so for like a month and she wasn't bothered or even askedwhat was wrong even though we're course mate. I've come to the conclusion that she's not worth being with. Now she tends to come to my crib from time to time and she wouldn't oblige to my sex moves but tries to suffocate me with kisses while i smooch her with her cloths on as she wouldn't take that off too. Less i forget i do all d calling and she flashes. I'm tired of her and i can't leave her unless i breakup. I know im supposed to game other girls but i dont have time for such dont know if this notion of mine is what is killing me. Just want to know what you think.

From what is going on based on your summary, looks like you're her "side chick"..
You're like the backup to her main boyfriend..

But she's not the issue here.. You are.

How?
You're still thinking and trying to keep up with her so you can have sex with her eventually, which won't work. At the end, she'll get bored of the whole turning-on without sex thing, let go off you and in the end you'll feel used..

When I first started attracting girls, things like this always happen, but it doesn't anymore..

Because I don't even care if I sleep with her or not.. I'm not outcome-sex-based anymore.
If she meets my standard, fine, if she doesn't, fine and let go.. (Which will make her chase you more..)

Here's what you should do next time (because that's one of the best way I teach hundreds of my email clients).. So next time you're doing the romance turning-on thing and you notice she's holding back, do NOT try to persuade her anymore..
..Immediately you notice her pulling back, pull off quickly yourself and tell her you can't continue the act of her giving you blue balls anymore..

Tell her you're feeling used as a guy..

So deep down you, LET GO off her in your mind/heart.. Detach totally, then you ...

Since it's at the HEAT of the moment and her emotions her engaged and you tell her that;

It's either you breakup with her (position of power for you) and stop the whole "giving me blue balls" thing

OR

Tell her that you're not going to keep having romance with a baby/under18 anymore, unless she's mature to have an adult romance with you, she should look for another "nice" guy to play with..

(Which communicates your indifference and power to her..)

Either way.. It's a win win for you..

And based on your act of not meeting and attracting other girls, you're killing your game by attaching yourself to one girl, and that's not what I, Josh Diamond, want for you, guente, and every guy who's reading this.

We're the world's greatest gardener ever since the creation of human being.. We're are created for us to spread our champion seed over the whole garden, not kill ourselves by limiting to just a plot of land..

Fvck that..!

Are you gonna keep wasting your resources on one girl or you're going to go out and join me and become the GREATEST ATTRACTIVE GARDENER you were meant and born to be??

Peace boss..

-JD
(Millionaire Playboy)

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Allisonrichy(m): 3:13am On Jun 13, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Hey pals...am teddy..aka sweetpapa. The purpose of this thread is to improve our dating game; and if u r aving any dating bottle-necks..u can tell us here and get ur advice. First tins first..pls no insults..if u don't like a post,simple ignore it. Let's help one another. Am gona be posting stuffs dat hav worked for me over the Years. Thankx for stopping by.

Note: IF U INSULT ME--- I GO SWEAR FOR UR DESTINY..Lols
Mr Op please I need urgent help a met a girl here in NL 2 weeks ago although I school in Ghana and she schools at UNIBEN and we've been talking well all this while I call a every day and if I don't call her she calls me and we talk for about 15min
Now the thing is I've not even seeing her face b4 although she's always saying she's a beautiful girl and she told me she doesn't have a smartphone that's why she has not been able to send me her pictures
She has already considered herself as my girlfriend even b4 I said anything about relationship
Now her birthday is coming up this Wednesday and she told me I should try and send her something money I guess since I won't be able to come and wish her happy birthday in person but I'm confused and I'm not comfortable sending anything to a girl I've not even seen her face b4
Please OP advice me on what to do
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2016
Allisonrichy:

Mr Op please I need urgent help a met a girl here in NL 2 weeks ago although I school in Ghana and she schools at UNIBEN and we've been talking well all this while I call a every day and if I don't call her she calls me and we talk for about 15min
Now the thing is I've not even seeing her face b4 although she's always saying she's a beautiful girl and she told me she doesn't have a smartphone that's why she has not been able to send me her pictures
She has already considered herself as my girlfriend even b4 I said anything about relationship
Now her birthday is coming up this Wednesday and she told me I should try and send her something money I guess since I won't be able to come and wish her happy birthday in person but I'm confused and I'm not comfortable sending anything to a girl I've not even seen her face b4
Please OP advice me on what to do

Bro don't make DAT mistake of sending her money...or giving her any tin. Don't let an unknown girl take u on a worthless emotional ride.

U have known her for Two weeks and she cudnt even try to take a pic of herself ( using her friends' phone) and send to u. Hmmm.she tells u she is beautiful... Don't fall for DAT. She cudnt even direct u to her FBI account.. Chai...she no try. Girls like her turn out to be below par when u eventually see her pics or meet her.

Don't waste ur energy doing Sth u will regret. I mean, this is 2016, not the days of global africhat, prodigits and my gamma; when hooking up was based on probability.

Don't send her anything or do shi shi for her. She just wan use u...obtain u...what are the chances of u even getting to meet her (or even seeing her pics) when she can't send ordinary pics for 2weeks?

Free d girl...u are not dat desperate. Focua your energy on better girls.

I am very sure if u were in naija..she would turn down any opportunity of meeting up.. grin All na format bro.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Allisonrichy(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

Bro don't make DAT mistake of sending her money...or giving her any tin. Don't let an unknown girl take u on a worthless emotional ride.

U have known her for Two weeks and she cudnt even try to take a pic of herself ( using her friends' phone) and send to u. Hmmm.she tells u she is beautiful... Don't fall for DAT. She cudnt even direct u to her FBI account.. Chai...she no try. Girls like her turn out to be below par when u eventually see her pics or meet her.

Don't waste ur energy doing Sth u will regret. I mean, this is 2016, not the days of global africhat, prodigits and my gamma; when hooking up was based on probability.

Don't send her anything or do shi shi for her. She just wan use u...obtain u...what are the chances of u even getting to meet her (or even seeing her pics) when she can't send ordinary pics for 2weeks?

Free d girl...u are not dat desperate. Focua your energy on better girls.

I am very sure if u were in naija..she would turn down any opportunity of meeting up.. grin All na format bro.

Bro I swear oh
I have reasoned all this u said
I feel she's only trying to fool me
Anyway thanks bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
minexpo:
I avnt talkd or watsap ma gal for a while nw....and she didn't border to reach me either..should I enjoy or brk d silence..and help me..hw can I start a convo wit a lady u avnt talkd 2 4 while

Whats your reason for not contacting her bro?.

Hmmm..abi u dey find reason to break up grin.

Contact her biko.....no let anoda guy enjoy ur babe.

Call her first..before the whatsapp...jusy say hi...sound fun..." Been a while dear, what happened...i didnt hear from u since,for like 2 weeks now i av been wondering if u av been kidnapped"...say it without stopping or breaking...and with a fun voice.

That should do d trick.

Just contact her back bro...grin

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by guente02(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
guente02:
xxxtedyxxx:

Whats your reason for not contacting her bro?.
Hmmm..abi u dey find reason to break up grin.
Contact her biko.....no let anoda guy enjoy ur babe.
Call her first..before the whatsapp...jusy say hi...sound fun..." Been a while dear, what happened...i didnt hear from u since,for like 2 weeks now i av been wondering if u av been kidnapped"...say it without stopping or breaking...and with a fun voice.
That should do d trick.
Just contact her back bro...grin
Look into my matter also na
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
I turn ladies off when chatting with them on whats app

Pls dnt knw what to do
Really need help
Help a bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by SageNaruto(m): 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
bojbest:
I turn ladies off when chatting with them on whats app

Pls dnt knw what to do
Really need help
Help a bro

Just turn them back on nao grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kapai(m): 12:56am On Jun 20, 2016
Boss i greet ..!

Pls there's this gal i met on N'land,we shared contact n av bn chattin on whatsapp for 2wiks nw.She feel free chattin wit al tym n most tym we talk on phone.I wont be mistaken if i say am gettin attach(fond)to her.
My problem nw is......
Hw do i tell her i like her.?
How do i mek our chat a warmth n romantic one cos mosttym i get stock wit wat to ask or chat again.
Ideas on likely questions to use on her..
Thankx....salute u
Th
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fabulous2000(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
kapai:
Boss i greet ..!

Pls there's this gal i met on N'land,we shared contact n av bn chattin on whatsapp for 2wiks nw.She feel free chattin wit al tym n most tym we talk on phone.I wont be mistaken if i say am gettin attach(fond)to her.
My problem nw is......
Hw do i tell her i like her.?
How do i mek our chat a warmth n romantic one cos mosttym i get stock wit wat to ask or chat again.
Ideas on likely questions to use on her..
Thankx....salute u
Th
u need don't need 2 tell her dat u like her straight.....3 things u need 2 do is 2 create attraction by demonstratin higher value of urself....build comfort for her 2 make her invest and introduce romance
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kapai(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
fabulous2000:

u need don't need 2 tell her dat u like her straight.....3 things u need 2 do is 2 create attraction by demonstratin higher value of urself....build comfort for her 2 make her invest and introduce romance

Already this morning we chatted such, she came up wit a naughty talk.i took d advantage to open up to her of how attach am gettin with her,atsame like her.She confined to me of havin same feelin bt scared of goin in to a stranger.
One of her fear is "ur stranger n don'teven knw anything abt ourselves.

Hope Avn't derail frm d koko.Mre ideas pls
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fabulous2000(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
kapai:

she was calling u a stranger cos u skip d second phase which is comfort building b4 goin for the romance stage.....so u need 2 go back 2 d second phase....make her comfortable with u...make her 2 invest....start with the mindset of friends..see her as ur frnd....talk 2 her as if she is ur best female frnd.....tease her....make her laugh...neg her....don't spend much on her...make her miss u...tell her u ar busy some times..2 make her miss u...when u see her green light then go 4 romance....don't stay long on d second phase so as nt 2 enter d friend zone.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kapai(m): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
fabulous2000:

she was calling u a stranger cos u skip d second phase which is comfort building b4 goin for the romance stage.....so u need 2 go back 2 d second phase....make her comfortable with u...make her 2 invest....start with the mindset of friends..see her as ur frnd....talk 2 her as if she is ur best female frnd.....tease her....make her laugh...neg her....don't spend much on her...make her miss u...tell her u ar busy some times..2 make her miss u...when u see her green light then go 4 romance....don't stay long on d second phase so as nt 2 enter d friend zone.

I got ur point,thnx.
Back to my bench"fingers crossed
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fabulous2000(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2016
kapai:

I got ur point,thnx.
Back to my bench"fingers crossed
okay bro....make sure u don't lose dat girl cos she is attracted 2 u already as she has seen u demonstrate high value of urself but she is nt comfortable with u yet....any point dat is nt clear 2 u frm my write up...make sure u ask me..so i can expanciate more...best of luck man

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Young03(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2016
Allisonrichy:
Bro I swear oh I have reasoned all this u said I feel she's only trying to fool me Anyway thanks bro
Give me her number. I stay in Benin

make I control her know if she's beautiful
BT Benin girls don't joke with birthday gifts oo
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Alexas58: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Teddy aka sweet papa..i dey hail,wel i have a prob,i been datin dis girl since last year,we clocked a yr later and some months,wen i was bout writing ma exams,ma gf told me she had smtn to tell me,and den she broke up wif me and that destablixed me alot..she keeps telin me she loves me,buh wana b alone,she made me loose alot of girls that showed interest in me cos of her..she also made me loose some close friends too,buh wah keeps getn me angry is that she keeps telin me she loves me,well i once told her i kissed one of ma friends.dts wia d eff up started nd shes like she cant trust me..should i let go og her,or is dia a way i can get her ober??..cos ryt now,am groomin myself to b a terible heart breaker
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
Alexas58:
Teddy aka sweet papa..i dey hail,wel i have a prob,i been datin dis girl since last year,we clocked a yr later and some months,wen i was bout writing ma exams,ma gf told me she had smtn to tell me, and den she broke up wif me and that destablixed me alot..she keeps telin me she loves me,buh wana b alone,she made me loose alot of girls that showed interest in me cos of her ..she also made me loose some close friends too,buh wah keeps getn me angry is that she keeps telin me she loves me, well i once told her i kissed one of ma friends.dts wia d eff up started nd shes like she cant trust me.. should i let go og her,or is dia a way i can get her ober??..cos ryt now,am groomin myself to b a terible heart breaker

Fvck dude.. What in heaven's sake is wrong with you?

Okay.. I know people might not be telling you the truth, but I will.. You killed yourself.. Yeah, you heard me.
I don't know if I should hang your dick for seven days right now or I should lock you up.

Can't you see that you're the SOLE cause of everything this girl did with your "heart". You are..

Open your eyes and feel your anger towards yourself..
@bolded, this girl made you loose some girls that show interest in you.. Okay.. I can understand " jealousy"..

But again @bolded, you loose some of your close friends because of this girl. What DA fvck?

Wrong move bruv, bad move. Do you think she's going to value you if you don't even value your close friends? Fvck No..

Brotherhood OVER Bitches..

Again you worsen the whole thing by being super caring needy.. Don't you see that you chase this girl away yourself?

She held the whole keys in the relationship. She can open or lock you up, if she wants. And it's clear what she already did.

The fact that you kissed another girl is not the problem like you think, in fact it made her love you more, but you, yourself is behaving like the Presenter to her QUEEN personality..

I'll give you the first Law to always follow with women:

The #1 Law of Fvcking, states;
"Women will only fvck men who they perceive are of higher value than her, and will not sleep with guys beneath her".

(Exception - prostitute).. Even some "runs girls" still choose classy clients..

Now do you see where you are with this girl? Beneath her.

If you don't change your game plan and learn game from people who know the rules of the game, you'll keep experiencing this same issue over and over again.

Final say: Let the young beautiful girl be to enjoy her life, and WORK ON YOURSELF, and change from being a cheesy vanilla of women to a Hard Solid Game Creator..

Thanks.

-(angry) JD..

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Alexas58: 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
Yh boss...pls wah are the steps to take??...cos i pity d girls m goin to come in contact wid..dey would date a guy widawt emotions,only sweet words
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Alexas58:
Yh boss...pls wah are the steps to take??...cos i pity d girls m goin to come in contact wid..dey would date a guy widawt emotions,only sweet words

Lol.. Don't do the asshole thingy.. Be your BEST ATTRACTIVE SELF, not some unforgiving and revengeful self..

Life's fun.. So enjoy it. Not make revenge.

For your build ups, you might want to visit here for a start for you..

www.joshuniverse.com

Thanks for a breakthrough beginning..

-JD
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by guente02(m): 12:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Djboosting:

Lol.. Don't do the asshole thingy.. Be your BEST ATTRACTIVE SELF, not some unforgiving and revengeful self..

Life's fun.. So enjoy it. Not make revenge.

For your build ups, you might want to visit here for a start for you..

www.joshuniverse.com

Thanks for a breakthrough beginning..

-JD

How do one demonstrate high value to girls?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 1:08am On Jun 26, 2016
guente02:

How do one demonstrate high value to girls?

Yeah.. That's a good question, but the answer is what I can call TRANSFORMATION.

It's not like acquiring a stack amount of cash, a guy can have a $1,000,000 bank account and still might be of low value, whereas a guy squatting with a friend in a room apartment might be higher value than the rich dude..
..and despite the shitty apartment, he'll still be constantly sleeping with hot girls..

Money or "good looks" is just an external boost, but the REAL value is something more of the internal. E.g beliefs, mindset, do's and don'ts, body language, conversation skills etc..

So it's something of internal been portray outward.

E.g. being needy is an internal ish being portray outward, but it's of a lower value.

You follow?

Good..

So being higher value is getting better and better internally every single day, and that's going to show outward with your behavior, dressing, body language, personality.. Etc..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Omuka: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Oga djboosting please there is one girl in my class, she often ask me to help her do her assigment but am interested in her so how do i go about it?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2016
Alexas58:
Teddy aka sweet papa..i dey hail,wel i have a prob,i been datin dis girl since last year,we clocked a yr later and some months,wen i was bout writing ma exams,ma gf told me she had smtn to tell me,and den she broke up wif me and that destablixed me alot..she keeps telin me she loves me,buh wana b alone,she made me loose alot of girls that showed interest in me cos of her..she also made me loose some close friends too,buh wah keeps getn me angry is that she keeps telin me she loves me,well i once told her i kissed one of ma friends.dts wia d eff up started nd shes like she cant trust me..should i let go og her,or is dia a way i can get her ober??..cos ryt now,am groomin myself to b a terible heart breaker

i hail bro...how levels.

trust me when i say u need to free this girl bro. she feels she has gotten u hooked and you will always eat from her palm ( emotionally ). You emotionall dependent on her. she is just a girl...more like any other girl out there. u need to cut yourself loose and explore your true potentials, which is, getting and getting lots of girls.

She is not interested in the.convo, but.keep telling u se.loves u, just.to hook u down bro. she is obviously running other packages behind the scene. forget this girl..she will only waste your time and sap your energy.

forget her tantrums about not trusting you..all.na.format to just waste your time and keep u stuck with her.

meet and flex with other.girls...get ur game back.on bro.

lots of sweet girls,cute sexy girls are waiting for u...would u rather stay stuck on one girl that keeps putting u on "is coming" or forge ahead and kiss more cute girls? the latter will give u peace mind..and the ability.to make choices.

hope to hear from u...boss.

am.sorry.for replying.late.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2016
fabulous2000:

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.