Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371108 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Fkhalifa(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2016
^^^^ Bros dump that Olosho asap. Listen to yourself again or tell matured guys around you and hear what they will tell you.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Fkhalifa:
^^^^ Bros dump that Olosho asap. Listen to yourself again or tell matured guys around you and hear what they will tell you.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Badex10:
BOss Thanks 4All ur good works. Please my problem is conversation..... After greeting her +Asking about normal things, Will I just Jump 2Topics About Her? Or I Do I need 2follow A procedure?
am totally sorry this is coming late, but here is a pattwen that has always worked for me.

Try to finetune your convo to follow this pattern.

start with a topic any Her. for a first meetup or approach, d best topic a woman loves hearing is about herself...that includes.... her hobbies, whhat she does for fun. don't forget to tell her urs too, U can use humour here to make her laugh, joking and slight tease is aloud.

from hobbies, stir the convo to favvrt color, favt food, music etc. any favourite whatever. at this point... Ur still in stage one. its important u dont makr ur convo sound like an interview, thats why its important ur tell her your own part of the story too.

when you are doing rapport with a babez which is stage two, u must lower the teases,.and.jokes to a.minimum...u dont wana sound like a joker when a babe is getting ready to tell u deep things about herself grin.

Here u can ask abt her family, whether she is the last born..how many boys.etc...

The mistake most guys make is that they try to establish stage 2 as stage 1. they start with rapport It myt work for u, different strokes for different folks,.but a pattern i av always seen playing out is dat not every girl will respond to your rapport-seeking questions if u dont wet the ground first with some good attraction using humour n teases.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2016
u can ask rapport questions easily.

check these examples out.

" you look pretty cute...tho small in stature....you like portable....like the last born of the house...grin"

" tho u look big in stature u look like q last born to me babe"....

"u tend to be pretty independent, i like ur decisiin making skills...eventhough your such a badcook grin"

( its always better to assume than to ask direct questions. direct questions make the convo sound like an interview, which always turns out to be boring for the girl . take for example, U wana ask what State she is from.... instead of asking "what State are U from? " use this instead; " babe U look pretty,more like like a calabar chic to me". You can replace calabar chic with any other tribe. Her response will always be sth along the lines of "no oh, am delta, yoruba, housa etc". Its better to know her tribe First Before asking for the State.. that technique keeps the convo moving forward, giving you guys more things to talk about)

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2016
don't forget making assumptions is always better than asking direct questions.

if U assume.... sth like.....

"you look. good babe.... I like the way U smile, laugh, and those two simplest. on Ur cheeks, but am not sure if Ur a good cook yet "

that will 95 percent of the time get her talking and wanting to prove to you she is a good. cook..... grin

from there you can accuse her of only knowing how to cook indomie.... or boil water... or make pap....etc...

don't forget... if your convo is online, as opposed to physical, always use the
right smiley to convey the proper mood.

Avoid starting your convo with the word "so". Apart from making the convo sound like an interview to her, it also carries the subtle undertone of you trying to weight or size Her up.

" so what's your name"

" so what do you do for fun babe"

" so can we see"

without much explanation, mere reading a convo structured this way tells U this. method sucks. It even sounds awkward to the ears.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Don't forget, U must be acting her bf already... call her sexy, babe.... don't use dear or bae .that's cliche. just use babe.
in deep rapport, she tells you deep stuffs about herself...like her most embarrassing moment, get First kiss, seex...her crazy moments., etc. all you have to do is demonstrate you understand and appreciate her.

don't Go yapping about the secrets she just told U. respect her... hug her... act like a bf.. its easy.

Not acting or behaving like a bf already is the reason most guys end up in the friend zone.

You can always do a different variation of this convo pattern. its all about practice.

Practice more, And it becomes easy.

all in all.. don't let any girl bulshit U. lots of babes yapa....don't bother or kill itself cos of one girl... lots of babes are waiting to meet and appreciate you. Don't limit yourself.

cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Badex10(m): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
am totally sorry this is coming late, but here is a pattwen that has always worked for me.

Try to finetune your convo to follow this pattern.

start with a topic any Her. for a first meetup or approach, d best topic a woman loves hearing is about herself...that includes.... her hobbies, whhat she does for fun. don't forget to tell her urs too, U can use humour here to make her laugh, joking and slight tease is aloud.

from hobbies, stir the convo to favvrt color, favt food, music etc. any favourite whatever. at this point... Ur still in stage one. its important u dont makr ur convo sound like an interview, thats why its important ur tell her your own part of the story too.

when you are doing rapport with a babez which is stage two, u must lower the teases,.and.jokes to a.minimum...u dont wana sound like a joker when a babe is getting ready to tell u deep things about herself grin.

Here u can ask abt her family, whether she is the last born..how many boys.etc...

The mistake most guys make is that they try to establish stage 2 as stage 1. they start with rapport It myt work for u, different strokes for different folks,.but a pattern i av always seen playing out is dat not every girl will respond to your rapport-seeking questions if u dont wet the ground first with some good attraction using humour n teases.

Thanks Big bro! I will give this a try.....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by exclusivejayce(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2016
Hy thank you! I lost a bae yesterday, not because i wasn't on my game but i was in a hurry that's why. But thanks for advice it really has been a way to keep me on.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obiomon: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2016
OkeEsibe:
ave been trying to chike a gurl for mre dan 6months she still saying no

dunno wah tu say again
nigga wassup witchu ?!! You should know who I am !!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Obiomon:
nigga wassup witchu ?!! You should know who I am !!

errm ezics
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obiomon: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
OkeEsibe:

errm ezics
righ!! Hawayu na
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Obiomon:
righ!! Hawayu na
you wen hide xo make d mods nr ban perxn
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obiomon: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
OkeEsibe:

you wen hide xo make d mods nr ban perxn
huh?? How I take hide ??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Obiomon:
huh?? How I take hide ??
he drap ur whatsapp no...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obiomon: 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
OkeEsibe:

he
drap ur whatsapp no...
I no understand weti you de talk !!! You fit speak english ??undecided
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Obiomon:
I no understand weti you de talk !!! You fit speak english ??undecided

hehehhehee
drop your whatsapp number yooo
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
exclusivejayce:
Hy thank you! I lost a bae yesterday, not because i wasn't on my game but i was in a hurry that's why. But thanks for advice it really has been a way to keep me on.
i like your mindset. Dating is a numbers game...u win some; you lose some.

Bounce.back....and keep. balling

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Eleniyan15: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
xxxtedyxxx you over look my post....kosiWerey *crying
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Adeyinka1758(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Kudos to u Op
How i wish i can be lyk u i would ave gamed a lot of chicks because ladies do trip for me ryt frm my seconday skul day to university but my probs is Shyness...

I can anchor a chick online, am very good at dat... My gaming power lies online so please op how can i transform dat offline...

Am a SHY guy o..

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obiomon: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
OkeEsibe:

hehehhehee
drop your whatsapp number yooo
here 08056929773 but havnt been online for a long time now sha! Just keep the number safe till am back or you call
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Loluores: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hello xxxtedyxxx,

Cool thread you've got here. You seem like you know your onions. Plus you're getting consistent likes and shares. Making sense.

Have you ever thought of converting this into an online business on the side? Not unlike the well-established dating/pua industry in the US and other countries.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thernee: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2016
There is this girl who lives on my street, we don't talk but she's friends with a friend of mine,they are neighbors. This friend said one day that he would introduce us cos we would look great together, I thought he was joking so I waved him away because I didn't really like the girl then plus I've never dated before(yeah I hardly have female friends too).

He went ahead and told her about me some weeks later and that I would like to meet her sometime. He had told her like two times that we would come and meet her(me and him) because I usually only have time in the evenings, I refused to go then.
The girl is pretty and I like dress sense and I think I'm beginning to like her now.

The problem is I don't want it to look I was too shy or afraid to meet her plus am not good with convos too.
Help me out Pls?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by exclusivejayce(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2016
thernee:
There is this girl who lives on my street, we don't talk but she's friends with a friend of mine,they are neighbors. This friend said one day that he would introduce us cos we would look great together, I thought he was joking so I waved him away because I didn't really like the girl then plus I've never dated before(yeah I hardly have female friends too).He went ahead and told her about me some weeks later and that I would like to meet her sometime. He had told her like two times that we would come and meet her(me and him) because I usually only have time in the evenings, I refused to go then.
The problem is I don't want it to look I was too shy or afraid to meet her plus am not good with convos too.
Help me out Pls?
what i would say is just start by giving a smile and let ur friend do most of d talkin,then just chip in timely and luk in ha eye or forehead. She would notice u are shy and for dat would want u. Girls love shy guys! But who am i, let d pro speak.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by oluwaemmanuel: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
I av this lady as a gf, we'v being dating for 3 years and we wa fyn until she got 2 skul, den u fell in love with a guy, she indirectly told me abt it n she sed she cant leave d guy and she doesnt wnt to let me go also wat do i do
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by happyday: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
oluwaemmanuel:
I av this lady as a gf, we'v being dating for 3 years and we wa fyn until she got 2 skul, den u fell in love with a guy, she indirectly told me abt it n she sed she cant leave d guy and she doesnt wnt to let me go also wat do i do
My dear brother, she felt something for you, in that she was able to 'stylishly' chip in that you're now No 2 on that queue. She got to school, met new friends, saw new things and wondered how she has been able to cope with you, all this while. She was even convinced enough to tell you the bolded.
Move on, and don't look back. It's going to hurt, but I think it would be in your best interest. Except you want to play second fiddle to another guy. But if you're sure of yourself, and know you're good enough to start and maintain a meaningful relationship with the opposite sex, then you'd go out there and explore!
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tobex23(m): 6:31am On Aug 05, 2016
Impulse80:
Is this guy for real? Oga are you a virgin? Because your attitude is like that of someone not accustomed to women.

Lool, bro...
Good morning to you Sir,
Please can you spare me a few minute.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by diggy4real: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2016
Hi gurus.....Met this Gurl......gave her a lift.....she has been in sch ever since roughly 4 months now....buh hardly pick calls ....not invested at all.....buh suddenly picked and at d end of the convo she insinuated DAT she is need of cash* parasitic Bae* promised to help and invited her to my house.....I wanna bleep and possibly assist with wat I can buh needs advice on how to go about it.....thanks.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Tipzsy(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2016
Plz guys I need your help on this one. And you too Teddy......... And please do share with others.

Face Of Emerald Divas Nigeria
To vote for her

Step 1: LIKE our FACEBOOK page @faceofemeralddivasng

Step 2: LIKE her picture(s) (Comment & Share

To like faceofemeralddivang as a facebook page on facebook. For your vote to count. These the link http://mobile.facebook.com/faceofemeralddivasng?fc=f&showPageSuggestions&_rdr she contestant 32
After that this the link to like her pics http:///2bLbJyf
FACEBOOK VOTING DURATION
Starts 1st of Sept, 2016 by 10am
Ends 7th of Sept, 2016 by 10pm

NB:
-Voters must "LIKE" our Facebook page, for your vote to count.

-While commenting ,Voters should always tag @Zapelworld @lemeridienibom #EmeraldDivas

FEDIN TEAM 2016

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by renod(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
i like your mindset. Dating is a numbers game...u win some; you lose some.

Bounce.back....and keep. balling
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by AdamSly007(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Boy o boy! dis is awesome, i hav been reading all tru dis thread fr days now frm page 1, i just got to 86 today...wat a lovely trade, not only is it informative bt very entertaining..kudos to u bro tedyxx d boss, jd or dj i sight u bro, ilegend(mehn dis niggie is sincerely a legend in 'womanology') and to odas lyk fabulous, u are fab man...tnx alot guys, i have learnt alot. *kamisimita*(thanks in korean)
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by AdamSly007(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Just finished reading nw(from page 1-86), nyc thread u hav here bro..dj or jd, ilegend, fabulous n odas, u guys are great and to d grand architect of dis thread, u r d bomb bro(TEDYXX)...*kamisita*(tnx in korean) to everyone hu contributed...#chicks are in trouble
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by olumars: 12:51am On Sep 13, 2016
xxxtedyxxx,
ds gal n I av bn dating for more dan a year nw, wen we started she call, txt very often, bt az tyms goes on she change, no cal or txt. I du cal her everyday, if shes online she dont send me mssg.
whenever I cal or chat wit her I dont rily knw wat to talk about. if I stay too long on call, we fight. I decided nt to cal her for lyk a month tym, during dt tym she neva deem t fit to kal, after d a month I ask her y she didn't cal she said Ntn,dt she doesn't av cal card.
she still claims she loves me,I still love her too Buh nt like before coz d feelings az drop .
I dont even knw if am her bf or not. we stay in diff plc we see once in a year coz of my sch n hers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.