Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371091 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mrluv: Op.. U re doing a great job..My own pblem is am not gud in teasing babe and i don know hw to make a girl laught

Teasing aint dat hard, it just depends on practice. Gaming multiple girls and using light humour. U can get funny stuffs frm just abt anywhere.

For example...my gf called me yday morning and she was like..."Hy ted morning..."...I was like.."Hy morning,ow u doing, hope u didn't piss on ur bed again sha"

She laughed and was like.."Am not like u naw"

Den wen just played n tossed humour back n forth.

Dats d logic bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
kingjosephat: @OP, I used 2 be short of words while in da middle of a convo, I just want some tips on wat we could talk about during convo maybe on phone or one-one interaction

### the reason y u r getting short of words is becos u r not picking hooks from what d girl is saying..
U need to start active listening...
U can always pick points from what she is saying n repeat it to her.

The best topic u can talk abt..is d girl..her day,her family, craziest thin she has everdone, her secrets, smtin abt her nobody knows, her favrt food, color, her most embarassing day...u can teas her with dat, her proudest moment etc
Don't forget she wil ask urs too....dat means she is buiding rapport.which is cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by niyeee: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
Answer my questn na...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chupcake(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mrluv: Op.. U re doing a great job..My own pblem is am not gud in teasing babe and i don know hw to make a girl laught

The thing I learnt about making a girl laugh is this... The harder you try the harder it becomes. Don't set out primarily yo 'make her laugh'. Listen to her. Like tedy said, make it all about her and listen.. The opportunity to say something funny will come up and when it does, stay in character.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vizboy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
op my problem is kind of different.

Getting a girl to like me is not a problem, my main problem is keeping them.

A few weeks ago I ended a 2 months relationship just for nothing, woke up one morning and just decide to call the whole thing off.

My longest relationship is 3 months

And am not good at keeping conversion

4 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by drjoebond080: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
little tip.wen u jst meet a grl the convo is gonna b 80:20 .I.e u giving 80 while she givin 20%.why most convo fail is dat d lady is giving 20 cos she jst met u while u are giving 30.d relatnship is gonna wear out u shud b prepare to carry d convo den wen u create rapport she wud lead the convo.wen she gives 20 and u give 30 it does not amount to 100 .so u see why wen u jst meet a grl u have to carry the convo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chupcake(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
niyeee: There is this lady i so much admire, am happy i got her at last - last week
The problem is that i ll have to wait for 5yrs b4 marriage. She is in 200level while am serving.
How do i keep the relationship blossom till then?

The thread is about getting the girl buh I'll try sha.. I have never had a 5yr relationship buh I think I have an idea... Ner be boring, Keep her interested. If you guys are sleeping together already, Always evolve in that aspect. Be spontaneous, you already know what she likes, keep on doing them. Even if its long distance. I once had a long distance relationship and every friday evening is like our own 'movie night'. There is kuku konga and the rest so you can send gifts. Make time to goan see her... A friend of mine told me that 'Whatever you did to get the girl, never stop doing them when you get the girl'

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
theres DX gal am chyking on....we use to chat well buh since two days now we haven't been charting much...I called her this night...she was soundy sleepy...she said she' wanna sleep...I told her I wanna hear her voice b4 I sleep so I won't have any bad dream she said....OK goodnight... guy what might that mean..like she didn't appreciate the call or what?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by medexico(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bros Tedy, I dey chat this girl up but no response o
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by medexico(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bros Teddy, I met this new girl who is a friend to another girl wey I dey game, so she don dey my whatsapp now so abeg I need scope wey I go take follow her chat I no wan spoil am from the beginning, and the fact that she is a friend to the other girl wey I tell you about before, in short them be close friends and I wan dey game plenty girls as you advised grin

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mrluv(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

### the reason y u r getting short of words is becos u r not picking hooks from what d girl is saying..
U need to start active listening...
U can always pick points from what she is saying n repeat it to her.

The best topic u can talk abt..is d girl..her day,her family, craziest thin she has everdone, her secrets, smtin abt her nobody knows, her favrt food, color, her most embarassing day...u can teas her with dat, her proudest moment etc
Don't forget she wil ask urs too....dat means she is buiding rapport.which is cool
Op if u ask am all this question na wetin u go cum ask am the next day wen una go chat..

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jheaboiy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by drjoebond080: 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
lord_falcao: theres DX gal am chyking on....we use to chat well buh since two days now we haven't been charting much...I called her this night...she was soundy sleepy...she said she' wanna sleep...I told her I wanna hear her voice b4 I sleep so I won't have any bad dream she said....OK goodnight... guy what might that mean..like she didn't appreciate the call or what?
dnt u fink mayb she is feelin sleepy.dnt take it personal giv her a lovly good nite txt.call her in the monin nd joke wit her as op say use d bet wet joke
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Ochiske(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
OP bro my is problem is how to keep the conver going when am chatting with a girl! I meet a lot girls and when we start chatting I stop when we're done exchanging greetings and so on. Just wanna know how to keep the conver going and what to discuss with a girl when I call her.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ochiske: OP bro my is problem is how to keep the conver going when am chatting with a girl! I meet a lot girls and when we start chatting I stop when we're done exchanging greetings and so on. Just wanna know how to keep the conver going and what to discuss with a girl when I call her.
plz,read from page one (1) ... some of these questions have been asked already...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mkoabiola: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nva knew ppu had docorate dgree in relationship affairs.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by marianazme(f): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
Can u give advice to d ladies too or is this strictly for guys?

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
lord_falcao: theres DX gal am chyking on....we use to chat well buh since two days now we haven't been charting much...I called her this night...she was soundy sleepy...she said she' wanna sleep...I told her I wanna hear her voice b4 I sleep so I won't have any bad dream she said....OK goodnight... guy what might that mean..like she didn't appreciate the call or what?

Don't use dat call to hear ur voice tin next time. Its too common. Try n say " hey..just called to check up on U...gues u r sleepy..nite dear"

U said u wanted to hear her voice, from her own view u av alrdy heard it, den what next?
She wasn't rude to U.

6 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ochiske: OP bro my is problem is how to keep the conver going when am chatting with a girl! I meet a lot girls and when we start chatting I stop when we're done exchanging greetings and so on. Just wanna know how to keep the conver going and what to discuss with a girl when I call her.

I av discussed sth like dis..but u need to know ow to switch from one topic to d oda. D best topic u can talk abt wit a girl..is abt her sef.

Any tin dat has to do wit her, her day, hobbies, what she doesn for fu, family..favourite colour..etc,

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:01am On Dec 16, 2013
Mrluv: Op if u ask am all this question na wetin u go cum ask am the next day wen una go chat..

U can't exhaust d topic wen d topic is about her. Interaction wit girls is in different stagers, introduction, attraction, rappport, seduction..den relationship or dating.. So d questions in each section are different.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:06am On Dec 16, 2013
medexico: Bros Teddy, I met this new girl who is a friend to another girl wey I dey game, so she don dey my whatsapp now so abeg I need scope wey I go take follow her chat I no wan spoil am from the beginning, and the fact that she is a friend to the other girl wey I tell you about before, in short them be close friends and I wan dey game plenty girls as you advised grin

Yes dats nice...gud one.
But u need to apply some sense of trust..so dey don't start talking abt u to each oda. U gats code ur sef.

Just use d normat format ...intro, attraction(teasing,nicknaming her, role play, gainin trust) ..den rapport, den asking her out for a date.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:08am On Dec 16, 2013
niyeee: Answer my questn na...
No vex.I don find ur question tire.I no sEe am
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:12am On Dec 16, 2013
vizboy: op my problem is kind of different.

Getting a girl to like me is not a problem, my main problem is keeping them.

A few weeks ago I ended a 2 months relationship just for nothing, woke up one morning and just decide to call the whole thing off.

My longest relationship is 3 months

And am not good at keeping conversion

Y now.u just ended a relationship..jst like dat?
u don't av any problem
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chupcake(m): 12:14am On Dec 16, 2013
marianazme: Can u give advice to d ladies too or is this strictly for guys?

What exactly do you need advice on.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:17am On Dec 16, 2013
niyeee:
Yea, agreed to date me buh shez a kind of gal from a decent family, strict mum, and i have this gr8 respect for her family. When should i start talking to her abt sex, moreover shez 18yrs

Also whatz ur view on money spending on her?

She even flashes me everyday expecting me to call everyday. Will her emotion be hurt if i refuse to call her when she wants? Remember this courting is a 5yrs contract

I understand...so far..u r doing great. Call her wen she flashes u...after d talk..tell her.." It wud be cool..to hear from u smtime.."...d aim it to make her invest and put some effort into dis too.

##u can talk talking abt sex once u know she is free and open wit u and u av passed the rapport stage.

Be checking up on her wit messages n calls...

Forget abt d family..and focus on d girl.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by drjoebond080: 12:22am On Dec 16, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

I understand...so far..u r doing great. Call her wen she flashes u...after d talk..tell her.." It wud be cool..to hear from u smtime.."...d aim it to make her invest and put some effort into dis too.

##u can talk talking abt sex once u know she is free and open wit u and u av passed the rapport stage.

Be checking up on her wit messages n calls...

Forget abt d family..and forget on d girl.
I dey feel u .carry on

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by drjoebond080: 12:30am On Dec 16, 2013
guys b4 I go to sleep let me drop dis on aw to b confident.u av to talk slow u cnt see an important person talkin fast it shows u not in control .u av to act lik the boss u are .wen u walk slow nd talk slow nd in deep voice u show a lot of confidence.av you eva notice wen sumone is scared his voice start shaking nd he talk fast. u tell urself u important nd ppl wud av to listen to u.it boils down to been cool nd collected

15 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ololo12: 12:39am On Dec 16, 2013
@ OP, you are really doing a good job. My problem is I am dead shy of approaching a girl. I just wouldn't try it for the life of me. And I don't want to try it. I want to be a celibate. However, I have learned a lot from your post.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by nicxguy(m): 12:44am On Dec 16, 2013
Op kudos to u for creating ds thread,abeg I need ur help,there is dis girl. I saw wn we went for burial in the village she is my cousins frd I wantd to approach her then but I was very busy dat tym so I forgot abt her wn I went bk to town my cousins later came to our house in town and was tellng me dat d gal was asking of me dat she said she like me I have to collect her num from her and call her I introduced my self,later i added her online we do chat steady I love her and I knw she does too I proposed to her later on, she was tellng me she got no ans yet that she don't knw more of me yet and dat I should wait till we see during xmas pls what can I do to gain her love and trust the more although my mistake was I didn't go thru the rapport section b4 proposing now I wanna go back to it so how can I go abt it

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by rexx07(m): 12:53am On Dec 16, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Everytin gets to a point where it gets boring or just seems blank. Well d problem is dat u r not focusing ur beams well. Focus ur beams on d babe..and make her d best topic ever, and tins won't get boring.... The basic format is FMAC. Like I said in page one. Find meet attract close.

#close is aving a date wit her, kissing, meeting up, or just s****x..

# the format is d same.

So make sure u av a goal.den focus on d process dat will take u there, dat way, tins won't get blank or boring will d babes.

Always av a goal.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fedrick901(m): 12:56am On Dec 16, 2013
Hi boss, i dont like ladies dat much, but they do come close to my coz am handsome.
Now there is an angel am n luv wit i mean real luv. We attends d same computer school. We do talk some times.
On wednessday when going home she said i should c her off which i did n she ask me to carry her which i did, but b4 i drop her i gave her a kiss n she said fred u are mad and she smile.

Today i called her to say hi, coz i got her number 4 a friend.
I was suprise she knew who was calling. Coz i did not giv her my number.

Pls wha do u think about us?
What should b my next move?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.