Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! (48674 Views)

Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
This is a picture of Chief Femi Fani Kayode and his british college girl friend Susan Hunt in Kelly College, UK. Femi oh....back in the days!

8 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Chanchit: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
This guy don dey strike since o...
We need to send Ideye, Musa, Moses and Mikel to him to coach them on how to hit targets.

36 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by stevecantrell: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hmmmmmmm...old habits die hard !

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
As a sharp naija guy . . .

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by fr3do(m): 12:32am On Dec 13, 2013
Beauty and the beast

5 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 13, 2013
fr3do: Beauty and the beast

who is beauty and who is the beast?

11 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Taiwo20(m): 1:09am On Dec 13, 2013
Ati kekere lo te ti bere sina e

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 13, 2013
It aff tey.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by whiteroses(f): 1:57am On Dec 13, 2013
I'm sure OP is FFK , femi go and face your books and grow the bleep up, to proove my fact right that the op is FFK , only you femi would have this picture, only you would know her full-name, the year and the college. Go for HIV testing abeg only you dey bleep that other igbo slimgo, mrs goodluck etc. Abeg park well

68 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by lepasharon(f): 2:39am On Dec 13, 2013
He fine oh tongue

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 13, 2013
whiteroses: I'm sure OP is FFK , femi go and face your books and grow the bleep up, to proove my fact right that the op is FFK , only you femi would have this picture, only you would know her full-name, the year and the college. Go for HIV testing abeg only you dey bleep that other igbo slimgo, mrs goodluck etc. Abeg park well
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 13, 2013
This is Susan Hunt and Femi Fani Kayode all grown up 33 years after. Neither Sue nor Femi changed! Sue is now an executive in Google UK and Femi we all know served as a Minister. Life can take you places...good friendships lasts a life time! Enjoy!

42 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Deschil: 3:41am On Dec 13, 2013
Is this you FFK?
cramjones: This is Susan Hunt and Femi Fani Kayode all grown up 33 years after. Neither Sue nor Femi changed! Sue is now an executive in Google UK and Femi we all know served as a Minister. Life can take you places...good friendships lasts a life time! Enjoy!

7 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by whiteroses(f): 3:53am On Dec 13, 2013
whiteroses: I'm sure OP is FFK , femi go and face your books and grow the bleep up, to proove my fact right that the op is FFK , only you femi would have this picture, only you would know her full-name, the year and the college. Go for HIV testing abeg only you dey bleep that other igbo slimgo, mrs goodluck etc. Abeg park well

Deschil: Is this you FFK?

werey ni bobo FFK ni sha grin na him as OP yes.
His job is to fight Nigerian women everyday on twitter linda, stella, ojukwu etc i see its because of this britico wey for don born five retire he wont let us hear word.
Bet FFK is fine ohhh grin hmmm hmm hmm jah!

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 13, 2013
whiteroses:

werey ni bobo FFK ni sha grin na him as OP yes.
His job is to fight Nigerian women everyday on twitter linda, stella, ojukwu etc i see its because of this britico wey for don born five retire he wont let us hear word.
Bet FFK is fine ohhh grin hmmm hmm hmm jah!

Yes, FFK is on nairaland and it is not for me to reveal his ID. However, cramjones is not FFK!

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by IAMBREEZY: 5:00am On Dec 13, 2013
Nice pic
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by fairygeh(f): 5:56am On Dec 13, 2013
He is handsome.chai.since he was young and still is

5 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 13, 2013
fairygeh: He is handsome.chai.since he was young and still is
And Susan is beautiful too...since she was young and still is smiley

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by CircleOfWilis: 6:33am On Dec 13, 2013
ha!
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by goldfish80(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2013
I can imagine the smirk on Femi's face if this makes the FP
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2013
space booked
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by ifyalways(f): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2013
So OP(FFK) what's the catch ?
Planning on "hitting" it again soon ?

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Temismith(f): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2013
Once a sontin, always a sontin grin
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 13, 2013
Deleted
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 13, 2013
ifyalways: So OP(FFK) what's the catch ?
Planning on "hitting" it again soon ?

He likes to dish the dirt on women.Those women shld be glad there was nothing like smartphones or other mini recording devices back in the days cos im certain mr narcissist ffk wld have no problem doing that just to prove a point or two.

14 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by demelza: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2013
See how fine he was and still is.
No wonder some women can't resist.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Feraz(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2013
Why do I feel sorry for almost all the women who dated this guy? cry

11 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Urine: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2013
FFK...the lady killer. I want to be like him when I grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Built2last: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2013
this guys third has been active for years.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2013
Urine: FFK...the lady killer. I want to be like him when I grow up.
Onye Ara

@Topic, FFK is a shameless womanizer. Still surprised he hasn't had Aids tho undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rita Anuku Is Dead (Miss Nigeria 1986) / Girl Who Is Crushing On Rita Dominic & Reincarnated Her Outfits / Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.