Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,461 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:49 PM

Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela (22919 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by osifred(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mandela is the most famous African and even so the greatest South African. As at whether he is the greatest African I seriously have my reservations.

The contenders for the greatest African should who championed the cause of africa not for their particular countries alone. In this regard I will rate Kwame Nkrumah higher than Madiba

In his biography mandela was quoted as saying "shaking hands with the emperor was like shaking han with history." The emperor he was referring to was Haille Sellasie, the emperor of Ethiopia, foremost pan-Africamist who championed the foundation of AOU now AU.

How then can you be said to be greater than a man for which you made the remark above. Haille Sellasie was so great he is still being worshipped by rastafarian all over the world.
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by cap28: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Quatermaine:
Nkrumah had no source of inspiration.

Bigest Lie..

Every Great man, I repeat, Every Great man had his source of inspiratiön from some where.

Nkrumah's main source of inspiration was Marcus Garvey.
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by cap28: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

your dumbarse malcolm x and co have nothing to d o with us Africans!

They didnt do anything for us and have nothing to do with us or our problems.

malcolm x was a gay who only knew how to speak. thats all.

so what was he doing giving a lecture at the University of Ibadan shortly before his death:

Letter from Lagos
Malcolm X

After April, 1964

Each place I have visited, they have insisted that I don't leave. Thus I have been forced to stay longer than I originally intended in each country. In the Muslim world they loved me once they learned I was an American Muslim, and here in Africa they love me as soon as they learn that I am Malcolm X of the militant American Muslims. Africans in general and Muslims in particular love militancy.

I hope that my Hajj to the Holy City of Mecca will officially establish the religious affiliation of the Muslim Mosque, Inc., with the 750 million Muslims of the world of Islam once and for all -- and that my warm reception here in Africa will forever repudiate the American white man's propaganda that the black man in Africa is not interested in the plight of the black man in America.

The Muslim world is forced to concern itself, from the moral point of view in its own religious concepts, with the fact that our plight clearly involves the violation of our human rights.

The Koran compels the Muslim world to take a stand on the side of those whose human rights are being violated, no matter what the religious persuasion of the victims is. Islam is a religion which concerns itself with the human rights of all mankind, despite race, color, or creed. It recognizes all (everyone) as part of one human family.

Here in Africa, the 22 million American blacks are looked upon as the long-lost brothers of Africa. Our people here are interested in every aspect of our plight, and they study our struggle for freedom from every angle. Despite Western propaganda to the contrary, our African brothers and sisters love us, and are happy to learn that we also are awakening from our long "sleep" and are developing strong love for them.

http://www.malcolm-x.org/docs/let_laac.htm
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by cap28: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Letter from Accra
Malcolm X

After April, 1964

I arrived in Accra yesterday from Lagos, Nigeria. The natural beauty and wealth of Nigeria and its people are indescribable. It is full of Americans and other whites who are well aware of its untapped natural resources. The same whites, who spit in the faces of blacks in America and sic their police dogs upon us to keep us from "integrating" with them, are seen throughout Africa, bowing, grinning and smiling in an effort to "integrate" with the Africans -- they want to "integrate" into Africa's wealth and beauty. This is ironical.

This continent has such great fertility and the soil is so profusely vegetated that with modern agricultural methods it could easily become the "breadbasket" of the world.

I spoke at Ibadan University in Nigeria, Friday night, and gave the true picture of our plight in America, and of the necessity of the independent African nations helping us bring our case before the United Nations. The reception of the students was tremendous. They made me an honorary member of the "Muslim Students Society of Nigeria," and renamed me "Omowale," which means "the child has come home" in the Yoruba language.

The people of Nigeria are strongly concerned with the problems of their African brothers in America, but the U.S. information agencies in Africa create the impression that progress is being made and the problem is being solved. Upon close study, one can easily see a gigantic design to keep Africans here and the African-Americans from getting together. An African official told me, "When one combines the number of peoples of African descent in South, Central and North America, they total well over 80 million. One can easily understand the attempts to keep the Africans from ever uniting with the African-Americans." Unity between the Africans of the West and the Africans of the fatherland will well change the course of history.

Being in Ghana now, the fountainhead of Pan-Africanism, the last days of my tour should be intensely interesting and enlightening.

Just as the American Jew is in harmony (politically, economically and culturally) with world Jewry, it is time for all African-Americans to become an integral part of the world's Pan-Africanists, and even though we might remain in America physically while fighting for the benefits the Constitution guarantees us, we must "return" to Africa philosophically and culturally and develop a working unity in the framework of Pan-Africanism.

Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by Quatermaine: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
cap28:

Nkrumah's main source of inspiration was Marcus Garvey.
so Marcus Garvey is the Hero of africa na!

S.M.H !!
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
cap28:

Responses like this reveal why African political history needs to be taught in our secondary and higher institutions in Nigeria. HOw can any black African in their right mind say that Nkrumah was fighting for his own interest after every thing he went through with the colonialists in Ghana?

Madiba was NOT victorious over apartheid because the majority of blacks in south Africa are still poor, landless and unemployed, victory over apartheid would have resulted in land reform and redistribution of the wealth stolen by the whites which did not happen.

I could not agree more. Unbelievable expressions of ignorance on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by unongu(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
My GREATEST Leader that ever lived is Joseph Sarwuan Tarka...
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
I am sure both of them will not be happy with this stupid thread. They both loved Africa!
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by cap28: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Quatermaine:
so Marcus Garvey is the Hero of africa na!

S.M.H !!

Marcus Garvey is an inspirational figure for many pan Africanist Africans because he advocated black nationalism ie blacks uniting with other blacks in different parts of the world in order to pursue a common objective - the rejection of multiculturalism and the formation of a strong black race whose objectives are unity, economic self determination and independence from white domination.
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
ifeness: I am sure both of them will not be happy with this stupid thread. They both loved Africa!

It is actually not as silly as you make it out to be.
If nothing else, it provides an opportunity to examine their specific contributions to the struggle for liberation and economic emancipation across in Africa.
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by Quatermaine: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
cap28:

Marcus Garvey is an inspirational figure for many pan Africanist Africans because he advocated black nationalism ie blacks uniting with other blacks in different parts of the world in order to pursue a common objective - the rejection of multiculturalism and the formation of a strong black race whose objectives are unity, economic self determination and independence from white domination.

You guys were saying that kwame nkrumah was a source of inspiration to mandela, you guys now went further to say that due to that Kwame is greater than Mandela.

Cheap talk.

You are my inspiration does not make you greater than me.
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Quatermaine:
After he was removed, did He continue with his goal?.. Nope!.

And that makes him greater, bah?!

how does this help?

As a matter of fact he did.

Nkrumah continued his work towards the liberation of Africa in Guinea - where he was actually offered the position of co-President which he, thankfully, turned down - right up to the time he took he last breath.

What is more, the revolutionary organisation he founded then - which was headed by Kwame Toure (Stokley Carmichael) after his death - continues to exist right up to this day - All-African Peoples Revolutionary Party

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by cap28: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Quatermaine:
You guys were saying that kwame nkrumah was a source of inspiration to mandela, you guys now went further to say that due to that Kwame is greater than Mandela.

Cheap talk.

You are my inspiration does not make you greater than me.

I didn't say that at all, in my view Nkrumah is greater than Mandela because he was not content to just share power with the whites and allow them to keep their own share of what they stole from Africa, he went further than that in that he wanted blacks to empower themselves, own their own wealth and be masters of their own destiny. Im not denying that Mandela was a great man - he was great but in a different way. He was self sacrificial and believed that ultimately all men were capable of good, Nkrumah on the other hand was more of a pragmatist and believed that the only way that Africans could be respected by whites were if we owned and controlled our own resources.
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by porka: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
psalm68: why didnt over 91 heads of state attended nkrumah's burial?
Chikenah

You can't be used to excuse the horrendous act of apartheid by the neo-colonial whites and not draw 91 heads of state at your funeral.

You can't be used to "forgive" the whites for despicable crimes against your fellow blacks and not be turned to their god at your passing.
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
cap28:

so what was he doing giving a lecture at the University of Ibadan shortly before his death:

Letter from Lagos
Malcolm X

After April, 1964

Each place I have visited, they have insisted that I don't leave. Thus I have been forced to stay longer than I originally intended in each country. In the Muslim world they loved me once they learned I was an American Muslim, and here in Africa they love me as soon as they learn that I am Malcolm X of the militant American Muslims. Africans in general and Muslims in particular love militancy.

I hope that my Hajj to the Holy City of Mecca will officially establish the religious affiliation of the Muslim Mosque, Inc., with the 750 million Muslims of the world of Islam once and for all -- and that my warm reception here in Africa will forever repudiate the American white man's propaganda that the black man in Africa is not interested in the plight of the black man in America.

The Muslim world is forced to concern itself, from the moral point of view in its own religious concepts, with the fact that our plight clearly involves the violation of our human rights.

The Koran compels the Muslim world to take a stand on the side of those whose human rights are being violated, no matter what the religious persuasion of the victims is. Islam is a religion which concerns itself with the human rights of all mankind, despite race, color, or creed. It recognizes all (everyone) as part of one human family.

Here in Africa, the 22 million American blacks are looked upon as the long-lost brothers of Africa. Our people here are interested in every aspect of our plight, and they study our struggle for freedom from every angle. Despite Western propaganda to the contrary, our African brothers and sisters love us, and are happy to learn that we also are awakening from our long "sleep" and are developing strong love for them.

Rantings of a muslim imam.

The dude was here to throw our nation into backwardness by accepting this backward caveman religion.

This potential terrorist shouldve been shot.
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by GHKWAME1: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
drnoel: sometime I wonder how history remembers people. Kwame Nkrumah who was a dictator, wanted to be life president and only left the sit after a coup was used to force him out. Tell me, what dignity did that man have?

[s]Who knows, for all we know history may later remember IBB, Abacha and OBJ as saviours of Nigeria[/s]
First Off! Nkrumah was an elected president, he did not walk to the Castle(former seat of government) and swear himself into office. Secondly, what do/did you expect him to do when the opposition was determined not to let him govern? Countless Assassination attempts were made against him. Please get your facts right before you spew lies!

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by sweetgala(m): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Who the “F” iz Kwame Nkrumah?

Are you a fool.
Mandela is a great man, a model of African dignity.

However dignity and influence are two very different human characteristics , they may co exist but are not same
Kwame Nkrumah has the greatest influence on African emancipation.
Nkrumah is without a doubt Africa's greatest hero, he was in all mannerisms and actions his quest lead to African independence.

Mandela's political influence is confined within south Africa alone.
His legacy was not because of anything exemplary he did before his conviction but his defiance of human tendencies for retribution, his unification of the oppressor and the oppressed under a rainbow nation.
Mandela became president not because he was elected but he was selected due to his passive stance after conviction of minimal violence.

It offends african nationalism that mandela is saluted as Africa's first son. Nkrumah's and Sankara had more influence on African idealism than mandela deared ever to, and they affected the faith of Africa beyond the borders they controlled immensely.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
chinex276: okay.... hw many pple attend him burial

Oh, so this is how we now measure greatness? The mind does boggle ...
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by mikeapollo: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Quatermaine:
Nkrumah had no source of inspiration.

Bigest Lie..

Every Great man, I repeat, Every Great man had his source of inspiratiön from some where.

You are quoting him out of context......What he said is that Nkrumah had no source of inspiration in the African context. Maybe from outside Africa, but definitely not within Africa.
Nkrumah became the person that other Africans looked up to and they drew a lot of motivation for the struggle from his achievements.
Nkrumah battled the colonial powers to a standstill. His speeches at international forums like UNO/Commonwealth were always the main points of discussion.....he virtually charted the course for the struggle of Africa's independence. No one else matches that feat in Africa!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by porka: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
osifred: Mandela is the most famous African and even so the greatest South African. As at whether he is the greatest African I seriously have my reservations.

The contenders for the greatest African should who championed the cause of africa not for their particular countries alone. In this regard I will rate Kwame Nkrumah higher than Madiba

In his biography mandela was quoted as saying "shaking hands with the emperor was like shaking han with history." The emperor he was referring to was Haille Sellasie, the emperor of Ethiopia, foremost pan-Africamist who championed the foundation of AOU now AU.

How then can you be said to be greater than a man for which you made the remark above. Haille Sellasie was so great he is still being worshipped by rastafarian all over the world.

Don't mind this people, they don't know more than the CNN is spinning to them.

The whites created Mandela to help them "forgive" their extremely abominable (if unpardonable) atrocities against his black people.

They are now changing the narratives about African greatness as if Mandela was the first African who fought white domination.
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by kobikwelu(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Never really did much research into Kwame Nkrumah, but from my eye-test..i could discern that he was one of the tipping points for independence in his country and a couple of neighboring countries..which in my opinion is impressive....

Looking at Mandela, when i look at those countries that were represented in that burial..all i could say was "#$%^ ing Hypocrites
!!"
Do you know that President Reagan threatened to VETO any bill that came from congress prescribing sanctions for the SA regime??

Thing is Mandela spent 27 years in Jail...that was when he was 50!! ...and then he became president as a deal to allow the then and now WHITE SETTLERS regain their status quo.....(of economic/agragarian/security monopoly)
Go on the streets and ask the average BLACK NATIVE if things had changed...you would realize that SA is still segregated....

as someone said, stop drinking from the KOOL-AID of the neo-colonialists and revisionists.....
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by sweetgala(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
laykhorn: both were great men. They all contributed. If i am to choose the greatest blackman for the black struggle, i think i'll settle for Martin Luther King jnr or Malcolm x even though both never lived to age 40 and had lower achievement to show for it. THEY died of their struggles

Before MLK there were many more influential , among them Marcus Garvey.
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by sweetgala(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
boolet: In my opinion, I think it will be erroneous to place Kwame and Nelson side by side. What Kwame did wasn't in any way greater than what Awo and Zik did. At best, we could regard the trio of Kwame, Awo and Zik as contemporaries. We must not forget that the end of the colonial era in most parts of Africa came to be due to the desire of the elites to 'continue' from where the colonialists stopped. However the anti-apartheid campaign by Nelson as well as other S/Africans was a more genuine undertaking. I cannot remember if Kwame was victimized to the extent of spending the core part of his youth in jail. If you ask me, Nelson was an activist, while Kwame and his Nigerian brothers only wanted the dividends of their exposure to the Western education by being champions over the "illiterate" masses of their people.

While your analysis rings true of many Africans leaders, same can not be said of Awolowo. Is impact on the Yoruba race is immense. I can't point to a single plausible case of corruption against him
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by cap28: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Rantings of a muslim imam.

The dude was here to throw our nation into backwardness by accepting this backward caveman religion.

This potential terrorist shouldve been shot.

Is this your conclusion about him after all the positive things he had to say about Nigeria?
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by Quatermaine: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
cap28:

I didn't say that at all, in my view Nkrumah is greater than Mandela because he was not content to just share power with the whites and allow them to keep their own share of what they stole from Africa, he went further than that in that he wanted blacks to empower themselves, own their own wealth and be masters of their own destiny. Im not denying that Mandela was a great man - he was great but in a different way. He was self sacrificial and believed that ultimately all men were capable of good, Nkrumah on the other hand was more of a pragmatist and believed that the only way that Africans could be respected by whites were if we owned and controlled our own resources.

Well said bro!.

Thats for you. To me, Mandela is a source of inspiration. What he did resulted in so many other good things in south africa and the world at large. Kwame dosen't inspire me in any way, if he did.. It was his zeal.

For me, It is Mandela!
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by sweetgala(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
sakaguchi: On a serious note, we are doing ourselves great disservice in trying to phatom out the best from these duo. Why? Is their not enough room for several Africans to stand as best in the podium of history.
I really don't know much about Nkrumah, my apologies but the little I know about him shows him to be a great leader albeit his not so pleasant end.
Secondly, the argument of the greatest african with these 2 as contenders would never surface in Tunisia, Morocco or Libya.
Let's call africa the black world. If that is true, then I will give the greatest africans to be :
W. E. B Du Bois
Nnamdi Azikwe
Desmond Tutu
Ahmadu Bello
Nelson Mandela
Kwame Nkrumah
Obafemi Awolowo
Robert Mugabe
Kamuzu Banda
Malcolm X
Martin Luther King
And all the the champions of the black race who paid the ultimate price for the struggle.

N.B this list is in no particular order.

You left Thomas Sankara out of that list.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
@Post,

During his time, Nkrumah singularly did more than most of his contemporaries to bridge divisions which existed within Africa, its diaspora, and the world beyond. It was actually by some irony of fate that his government was toppled in a CIA-inspired coup (much like Sankara's was), while he was on a state visit to Vietnam and China to advance the cause of peaceful co-existence in that region.

It was Nkrumah who brought home (to Africa) the likes of W.E.B DuBois, George Padmore, Maya Angelou, Stokley Carmichael, Malcolm X and so many others who were maligned and ostracized within the diaspora during the period when some of civil rights campaigners needed succour.
No appraisal of the liberation struggles across Africa would ever be complete without acknowledging the assistance he (the people of Ghana) provided to the Guineans - after the French pulled out; the Congolese - Lumumba and others; the Guinea-Bissauns - through Cabral and the PAIGC; the Zimbabwean liberation movements - ZANU and ZAPU; and many more.

That folks from the African diaspora were wholesomely accommodated and allowed to acquire land in Ghana by JJ.Rawlings government, in subsequent years, is not only a matter of record but also largely down to that regime's Nkrumaist-leanings.

I would urge all of those exhibiting palpable ignorance on this thread to take time out and do some independent research.

In sum, while Nkrumah was not without his own shortcomings, his rather lofty position in the pantheon of African leaders is assured.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by chinaman666(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
As a Chinese, I have been to South Africa recently only to find the country still dominated economically and technically by its white citizens and white expats. The Chinese, along with the black South Africans, were victims of apartheid, and I couldn't help but feel disappointed that following the beginning of black rule in SA, more redistribution wasn't done. I give props to Mandela for his struggle for equality, however the West celebrate him for his leniency for the former white oppressors.

I believe that leniency was excessive. Sure, they shouldn't be massacred. But their ill-gotten wealth must be redistributed to the land's original inhabitants! If China was under apartheid, and Mandela was Chinese and did in China what he actually had done in SA, there's no question that the Chinese would consider him a traitor who failed to bring the Chinese full justice.

No people should tolerate that their resources and their modes of production are solidly in the hands of outsiders, while their children lack the hope for a brighter future.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by playboy19(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
I laugh at all of you arguing over some crappy topic. Long story short, whoever protect the interest of the white people the most on the African soil is the greatest african ever. At the last check, it was Madiba
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by 50calibre(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
There's no gainsaying the fact Mandela stands as one of the greatest black men to ever walk this planet, however Mandela's achievements were accentuated by the west. He's been hailed as a symbol of forgiveness & reconciliation, a gesture that wasn't of much benefit to the black people of South Africa. He made too many compromises, & in return was blessed by the west, & placed on a pedestal above other great African revolutionaries.

I personally think Mandela is a hero, if for anything, spending 27 solid years of your life in prison & still being able to forgive, is something not many men are capable of but if you look at South Africa today, are black people really free? I laugh when I see black South African celebrating Mandela because its obvious they don't understand what Mandela stood for. These black South African will turn a gun on a black person before they do on a white person, they are so xenophobic, they routinely carry out attacks on fellow black immigrants from other parts of Africa.

The whites understood that crude ways of Apartheid could no longer work, so they changed tact & came up with a modification - " We allow you to rule, but we control " the white minority still have a stranglehold on the South African economy, they control virtually everything while the black ruling ANC dances to their tune. Black South Africans aren't in control of their destiny, most are confined to their crime ridden ghettos while the whites occupy the urban areas.

In my opinion, Kwameh Nkrumah isn't too far behind Mandela ( if not even equal ) he was one of the fathers of the anti-colonial movement in Africa & did provide a good platform for the likes of Mandela.

If I'm to pick greatest black men, MLK, Malcolm, Marcus Garvey, Mandela, & of course Nkrumah will all be top contenders.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
With SURE-P funds missing, NNPC refusing 2 remit revenue & plenty many other abraca-dabra, I think Goodluck Jonathan iz greatest african ever liveth!

my 2 kobo plus bowl of kunu oo! cool
Re: Ghanaian - Nkrumah Is Greater Than Mandela by Etianwanokon: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
WHO SAY HIM MAMA POT OF SOUP NO SWEET?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Deputy PM, Dominic Raab Resigns Over Bullying Report / Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 / Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.