Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

X-MAS GIFT: Linda Ikeji N1m Giveaway, It's Now N1.5m And Here's How You Can Win. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / X-MAS GIFT: Linda Ikeji N1m Giveaway, It's Now N1.5m And Here's How You Can Win. (580 Views)

Linda Ikeji, El-Rufai At Future Awards Africa 2015 / Budget Wedding Below N1m / Happy Birthday To Linda Ikeji At 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

X-MAS GIFT: Linda Ikeji N1m Giveaway, It's Now N1.5m And Here's How You Can Win. by ferelretail: 12:06am On Dec 13, 2013
I'm giving 10 LIB readers N100,000 each this weekend, that still stands, but I've decided to throw in an additional N500,000 so more people can benefit from this. I read your comments and I received quite a number of emails and twitter messages from people who shared their struggles with me. Some of them brought tears to my eyes. Some people were not even asking for N100k, they wanted as little as N10k or N20k. At first I was like, what's N20k going to do for anyone? Then I thought to myself, this time three years ago, I would have - See more at: http://houseretailnews..com/2013/12/x-mas-gift-linda-ikeji-n1m-giveaway-its.html#sthash.PuKIf1qt.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Is Street Carnival Satanic? / Are They Made Of Flesh? Photos From 001 Dance Concert 3 / Do You Know You Can Live Your Life Until The Day You Die & Not Have A New Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.