Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. (1115 Views)

HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by Capisco(m): 1:06am On Dec 13, 2013
I met this pretty girl called joan(not real name) through my nephew over 2 months ago we got talking and we met after a while and her body language was encouraging,so i was thinking she will be mine in no time only for her to have refused my love proposals saying she is not ready for any relationship right now,but anytime we talk on the fone she sounds so interested in our friendship but she does not want to inaugrate my reign of love in her life and am getting really tired and frustrated with the whole thing,i really like(love) her but am getting really fed up...plz i need ur candid and sincere advice,do u think she is playing hard to get and i have hope or i shuld just let her go and move on though it will hurt.
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by shizzle11(m): 1:16am On Dec 13, 2013
Capisco: I met this pretty girl called joan(not real name) through my nephew over 2 months ago we got talking and we met after a while and her body language was encouraging,so i was thinking she will be mine in no time only for her to have refused my love proposals saying she is not ready for any relationship right now,but anytime we talk on the fone she sounds so interested in our friendship but she does not want to [size=18]inaugrate my reign of love in her life[/size] and am getting really tired and frustrated with the whole thing,i really like(love) her but am getting really fed up...plz i need ur candid and sincere advice,do u think she is playing hard to get and i have hope or i shuld just let her go and move on though it will hurt.

LWKMD!

Nothing way person no go hear for Nland
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by 1one: 1:19am On Dec 13, 2013
.....'so interested in our friendship'. I think you've answered yourself by that statement.She might not deem you fit enough as a boyfriend but rather just as a friend which by consequence means you've "unfortunately" been friend zoned.So if you're not strong enough to sail through the tempestous friendzoned waters,then I suggest you just give her the distance.
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by 1one: 1:23am On Dec 13, 2013
But wait o....what are you inagurating sef undecided.....This 2015 election tinz don dey enter some people blood come nairaland romance section.
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by sagaciousone(m): 2:12am On Dec 13, 2013
1one: .....'so interested in our friendship'. I think you've answered yourself by that statement.She might not deem you fit enough as a boyfriend but rather just as a friend which by consequence means you've "unfortunately" been friend zoned.So if you're not strong enough to sail through the tempestous friendzoned waters,then I suggest you just give her the distance.
1one: But wait o....what are you inagurating sef undecided.....This 2015 election tinz don dey enter some people blood come nairaland romance section.
grin grin grin
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 13, 2013
Friend Zone 101, she already told you that she isn't ready for a relationship. On the bright side, maybe she wants more time to study you, to know if you would be a compatible partner or she is not just into you. If you ain't satisfied with being just friends, Move on! Life is too short.
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by Capisco(m): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2013
1one: .....'so interested in our friendship'. I think you've answered yourself by that statement.She might not deem you fit enough as a boyfriend but rather just as a friend which by consequence means you've "unfortunately" been friend zoned.So if you're not strong enough to sail through the tempestous friendzoned waters,then I suggest you just give her the distance.
tanx bro i have swam out of many murky waters so i will try to do dsame frm dis friendzone
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by WackyJ1(m): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2013
Capisco: but she does not want to [b]inaugrate my reign of love in her life [/b]and am getting really tired and frustrated with the whole thing,i really like(love) her but am getting really fed up...plz i need ur candid and sincere advice,do u think she is playing hard to get and i have hope or i shuld just let her go and move on though it will hurt.

Lool bro are you Igbo?? cheesy
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by Capisco(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2013
Big.game:
Friend Zone 101, she already told you that she isn't ready for a relationship. On the bright side, maybe she wants more time to study you, to know if you would be a compatible partner or she is not just into you. If you ain't satisfied with being just friends, Move on! Life is too short.
tanx for ur infallable words of advice
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by sweettease(f): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2013
She hasn't told you dat she is seeing someone else or she doesn't want you..... She is just doing dat to see how much you want her, convince her to accept you and probably playing hard to get; so, its up to you to convince her and get her to say yes.

You can fasten thngs up by doing the 'i don't care anymore attitude and start ignoring her'. If she really likes you, she will get worried, ask you why you are avoiding her, you tell her its cos your feelings for her are strong and staying around when you can't have her frustrates u dats why you feel letting go is better. Don't let her tell you, 'we can still be friends'. angry Don't be rude if she does, just tell her you won't be able to handle it cos of your feelings and she will give you d yes, no or let me think about it answer so you can move on.

Note: it doesn't work all d time grin Won't work for me tongue especially if i don't like you but you have nothng to loose by trying since you are already contemplating bailing out.
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by babeshayo(f): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2013
challenge her romanticaly wit a sudden deep kiss when next u mit
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by sweettease(f): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2013
babeshayo: challenge her romanticaly wit a sudden deep kiss when next u mit
If she really likes you eh.....d butterflies in her tummy no go get part two otherwise, na dirty slap grin grin grin
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by borie4u(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2013
@ babyshayo
If na me u just grab and kiss even if u be beauty and i be beast,the kind slap way u go get na earthquake u go think say happen
@Ops
why dont u sit this gal down and let her realise that u are a matured person n u need a matured babe. Tell her that u really need to hear her conclusion on wat u asked her. Stare well into her eyes. If she looks away she's urs but if otherwise move on to the next one.
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by Capisco(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
sweet-tease:
She hasn't told you dat she is seeing someone else or she doesn't want you..... She is just doing dat to see how much you want her, convince her to accept you and probably playing hard to get; so, its up to you to convince her and get her to say yes.

You can fasten thngs up by doing the 'i don't care anymore attitude and start ignoring her'. If she really likes you, she will get worried, ask you why you are avoiding her, you tell her its cos your feelings for her are strong and staying around when you can't have her frustrates u dats why you feel letting go is better. Don't let her tell you, 'we can still be friends'. angry Don't be rude if she does, just tell her you won't be able to handle it cos of your feelings and she will give you d yes, no or let me think about it answer so you can move on.

Note: it doesn't work all d time grin Won't work for me tongue especially if i don't like you but you have nothng to loose by trying since you are already contemplating bailing out.
ur advice is so wondaful and i digested evry bit of it and will act accordingly and u wil be d 1st pesen i wil tel wen she says yes..tank u
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by Capisco(m): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
babeshayo: challenge her romanticaly wit a sudden deep kiss when next u mit
lolz i will try dis ur option after exhausting sweet tease's,tanx
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by sweettease(f): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Capisco: ur advice is so wondaful and i digested evry bit of it and will act accordingly and u wil be d 1st pesen i wil tel wen she says yes..tank u
cheesy i am honored smiley
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by chikeorji123(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Op..How old are you? and you can only be frustrated once your plans to accomplished ur goals in life seens not working and don't tell me you want to waste that energy on ordinary girlfriend unless ur talking about wife here.
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by Capisco(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
chikeorji123: Op..How old are you? and you can only be frustrated once your plans to accomplished ur goals in life seens not working and don't tell me you want to waste that energy on ordinary girlfriend unless ur talking about wife here.
am a yong man,and its not like my life is at a standstil becoz of my pursuit of her,well tanx 4 ur concern
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Eyea., chai.

Ije love, no be small tin.
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by Capisco(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2013
nyere84: Eyea., chai.

Ije love, no be small tin.
am tellin u my dear
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by troy20(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2013
it shouldnt be hard for you bro.just let it be.try to see it as never going to happen but enjoy the friendzone.in that way you let your real personality show even when you try to hide some and also she gets to see the real you bare without the benjamins.if it happens then she's worth you.if it doesnt get on with life.she wants to see your personality and you would see hers the more too.
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by Capisco(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2013
troy20: it shouldnt be hard for you bro.just let it be.try to see it as never going to happen but enjoy the friendzone.in that way you let your real personality show even when you try to hide some and also she gets to see the real you bare without the benjamins.if it happens then she's worth you.if it doesnt get on with life.she wants to see your personality and you would see hers the more too.
tanx bro,dat was a real thotful comment and i wil surely imbibe.
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. by dahmie2013: 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
shizzle11:

LWKMD!

Nothing way person no go hear for Nland
gringrin

Na real inauguration indeed!grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

8 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry!!! / Coincidence Or Fate? / Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.