Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Who Is A Jew Man? - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is A Jew Man? (28467 Views)

Did The Igbos Truly Originate From Isreal (jew) Or From Ile-ife? / Reason Blacks Are Backward By A Jew / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

Do you plan on marring Paris Hilton or a REAL woman? not a child but a REAL woman.
Real women and fake women are emotionally unpredictable.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

That's one reason women are not breadwinners in the family.  When she decides to spend erratically she forgets about the children, the house and the bills.
What about men who go and buy useless cars that they drive once?

HCH3COO:

Real women and fake women are emotionally unpredictable. 
What is your jive with women being emotional?? you want her to have a heart of stone? What do you think your wife will act like when she is pregnant? her hormones will be racing and raging.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by A40(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2008
@topic
I thought you meant it in the Semitic term i think you got the wrong spelling i think its actually Ju which means either a slow fella or a non-frat boy thats what Cult boys call non-cult boys basically
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

What about men who go and buy useless cars that they drive once?
He still keeps his family's best interests in his heart.
But I urge you to stay away from a man like that unless he's filthy rich, lol.
What is your jive with women being emotional?? you want her to have a heart of stone? What do you think your wife will act like when she is pregnant? her hormones will be racing and raging.
Not heart of stone. Just not running from side to side like a pendulum.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2008
Acid water, i can't wait until you get married and your wife gets pregnant. If you feel you can't deal with women emotions now, just wait until you deal with the emotions of a woman expecting.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

Acid water, i can't wait until you get married and your wife gets pregnant. If you feel you can't deal with women emotions now, just wait until you deal with the emotions of a woman expecting.
Poision!!
If you turn out to be my wife I can handle it kiss
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

Poision!!
If you turn out to be my wife I can handle it kiss
Yeah uhmm, i don't think you could handle me. i mean just imagine how i am now. then me when im all emotional when im pregnant.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by sistawoman: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

That's one reason women are not breadwinners in the family.  When she decides to spend erratically she forgets about the children, the house and the bills.

I take huge exception to your generalization there.  I was the fucking breadwinner in my house for 16 years.  I brought home the money, paid the bills, took care of the kids and up until 4 years ago fried that shit up too.  My ex-husband was the one spending the money before he could get it home on the lastest and greatest gadget.

I dont go out shopping with my earnings i have responsibilities.  Please stop comparing GIRLS to WOMEN.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Seun(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2008
Some girls are more responsible than some men. The error here is the error of generalization.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by sistawoman: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2008
Seun:

Some girls are more responsible than some men. The error here is the error of generalization.

Exactly.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2008

Thank you darling.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Baxilexi(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2008
@topic a jew man is someone called a pharisees or sadusees
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Guk: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2008
When you call someone a Jew, it means He's TIGHTFISTED!!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2008
Yes everyone here is guilty of generalizing. WE should all forgive ourselves.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

Yeah uhmm, i don't think you could handle me. i mean just imagine how i am now. then me when im all emotional when im pregnant.

I might need a couple of shots of estrogen to keep my testosterone from making me lose control. But it's okay baby I can take good care of you.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by lapagegirl(f): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2008
any guy who is in the university and is not a member of any secret cult is refereed to as a Jew man by cultist. thou it is a common slang's used by many but very few knows the meaning.

the guy is not a Jew, maybe he is a believer or he is taking time to know the lady before committing himself. the girl is ignorance of the meaning of the word Jew.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

I might need a couple of shots of estrogen to keep my testosterone from making me lose control.  But it's okay baby I can take good care of you.
I mean really, i will admit that i am quick at the mouth and i have already confessed to hitting a guy. You better come with armor.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

I mean really, i will admit that i am quick at the mouth and i have already confessed to hitting a guy. You better come with armor.
If my fists aren't enough I will embed video cameras everywhere in the house.  That way if the cops come at me I have proof it's self defense.  Just kidding o  tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

If my fists aren't enough I will embed video cameras everywhere in the house.  That way if the cops come at me I have proof it's self defense.  Just kidding o  tongue
You are crazy. you are probably going to need those cameras though. You haven't seen me upset before.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

You are crazy. you are probably going to need those cameras though. You haven't seen me upset before.
You become Leila Ali? Na wa ooo, and you people say men shouldn't hit women no matter what.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by StephenP(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2008
LOL@ Jew man. I'll add that to my vocabulary.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

You become Leila Ali?  Na wa ooo, and you people say men shouldn't hit women no matter what.
And you shouldn't. i don't get that upset, i might throw something at the wall . . . at you.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2008
That's a death wish, onyin. I would advise against that mental error.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Baxilexi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2008
jew man, drew man, crew man, lew man, few man, new man, stew man, all the same
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by mohawkchic(f): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2008
~Where am from,Sierra Leonesomeone can be tagged "Jew" OR "Jewman" if they are. .

~ Grafters . . go through hell & back to make a buck/Alway looking for opportunities to make money . . . Or

~If they are generally not considered to be free handed with money especially . . almost a miser if you like!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

That's a death wish, onyin. I would advise against that mental error.
and you would do what??
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

and you would do what??
Just saying don't be surprised if I too throw something at the wall. . . throw it back at you
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

Just saying don't be surprised if I too throw something at the wall. . . throw it back at you
You would strike me with something?? shocked shocked
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2008
Nope I wouldn't. You threw something at me so I'm just throwing it back.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

You would strike me with something?? shocked shocked
Just wondering sha, why would you throw something at him? tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by drwhopl(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2008
ew??

Ive never heard this o

Wey u dey get all this kain things sef Undecided.

men all u pips that has nver heard the word jew man be4 are not really sharp people.ah an that word is an old as my grand ma's boot from the 5o's.plsssssssssssssss
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

Just wondering sha, why would you throw something at him? tongue
I wouldnt intentionally throw something at him. . .

HCH3COO:

Nope I wouldn't. You threw something at me so I'm just throwing it back.
What if i had a really bad day and i came home really upset and just needed to release some tension and we got into and arguement, you would still throw it back??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Igbo Women And Social Status / Do You Believe In These Superstitions? / Lagos Carnival Easter 2013: (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.