Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,257 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:23 AM

DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? (34501 Views)

20 Tonto Dike's Funny Throwback Pictures / WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by here: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
You know when I saw paramedics I was confused as to what country this happened,then I checked what section this is and wasnt disappointed.
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Yemlizzy(f): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Jeez! Na so people hate Tonto Dike reach ni? Haba the dj don suffer be that o,pity the guy.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by GentleFrank(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sorry to the DJ ...
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pimples: Some people in public service forget that they are out to serve d public.
As a DJ, u are playing for the crowd and it is what they want u should give to them. But this DJ thought he was playing for himself and he got himself to blame.
Next time, he'll be more sensitive to the demand of his listeners.

bros....don't be tooo serious....it's a joke undecided undecided undecided
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by andyanders: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
I think a DJ should retire at 41 because at that age, his brain should not be relevant in the industry.

Which kind club will a 41 yr old man be handling DJ job? Na waoo. Dem for carry woman urine throw enter his mouth.
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by xtervaganza(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Wallahi, ITK nor go kill some people,....

You nor know book reach me, nor be joke!

Mtchewwwwwwww....

Simple Sarcasm, you can't decipher undecided

Broda mi, I'm very sorry. I was only trying to explain. I'm really sorry let's keep having fun
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Drigdee(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
if der nr like d song you change..its simple as that
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by PurestBoy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
andyanders: I think a DJ should retire at 41 because at that age, his brain should not be relevant in the industry.

Which kind club will a 41 yr old man be handling DJ job? Na waoo. Dem for carry woman urine throw enter his mouth.

Bros you too harsh nau
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
missshawry: Laughter don tier my pant.....Lolzzzzzz nxttym d stupid DJ wunt play dt song in a club.

Make i see how d pant be? grin
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Chukkasy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
joeydozzy: The club guys are soft

A DJ is in heaven right now after changing track from "Jaiye Jaiye" to "HI" in my area sad
no vex o, buh na which heaven u dey tok about?
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by phemswag: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
JOE TITUS: First,maybe they didnt like de song
No o! Dey loved it dats why they appreciated him by rearranging his bones.
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by phemswag: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
grin
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Edwardc: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
Chimerase: He played jeje And dey beat Him to coma? undecided
If he cm play HI nko?
if he dares dat one ha! na die o undecided
Chimerase: He played jeje And dey beat Him to coma? undecided
If he cm play HI nko?
if he dares dat one ha! na die o
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by barcaboi(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
It was just a joke guys.....fracture to d eyes......lmao...good 1
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Solowande(m): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
imsu.boi:

stop begging for "likes"

undecided
wetin u de do na? nor b 'like' u de ask 4 so?
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by DankemzI(m): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
bebechuks: what is your calling?

Cooking. Smh
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by DankemzI(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Niseamaka:

So you support beating someone for playing music you do not like?. Must you like every song?. Nomatter how horrible a song might sound to you, there are people who definitely like the song. We are degenerating into a very intolerant society by attacking people for playing songs we dislike. As per your assertion that music is not Tonto's calling, pls we all should feel free to make an incursion into any field of endeavour regardless of the prospect of failure.

No. As a D.j you should be sensitive to your audience & follow thier modes .... Ok better still why d.j's don't play Celine dion or country music in clubs? Coz people wanna dance and go Gaga
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by guymega: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by quality01(m): 1:34am On Dec 14, 2013
Tonto plz concentrate on ur nollywood stuff or better still keep fucking around as usual with your clients and stop singing so DJs no go dey received unnecessary beating as a result of your useless songs
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by brinell(m): 1:38am On Dec 14, 2013
Wow! Guys are just supporting brutality and almost death to an individual just doing his job. At the same time when police and politicians do the same, the same guys here come out blazing attack on the police and politicians. Interesting shocked
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by LMAyedun(m): 5:30am On Dec 14, 2013
LOL!! grin
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 14, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Otu ocha!!! Sorry I mean ooooops!
lol u no well. Why u dey recite my anthem nau?
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by goodgood2(m): 6:41am On Dec 14, 2013
DankemzI: DJ moses is in a medically induced coma. Police say the 41-year-old was working in liquid lounge nightclub around 5 a.m. Saturday morning following a physical altercation inside.

“A fight broke out, when he played tonto dikeh latest single JEJE. Trying to mix it and repeatedly mixing the intro of the song an angry guy yelled he should change the song but he refused, then suddenly a bottle was thrown at him ,” said on of the bouncers.

Then all of a sudden the DJ was rushed by drunk guys kicking and hitting his body. Paramedics found the 41-year-old unconscious and bleeding.

According to reports from the hospital he is suffering from fractures to the eye and bruising on the brain. Although he is in a medically induced coma, but he is showing some signs of recovery.

One of the drunks guys was caught and all he could say was ‘he is mad ,,how could he be repeating that song for 5 mins what kind fuckery is that..,”
http://nigeriasrenaissance.com/index.php/news/item/34432-dj-beaten-to-coma-after-playing-tonto-dikeh-s-song-in-the-club
Tonto Dike is wicked. How can she continue to make yeye (jeje) music, to cause problems in clubs. The other time, it was hi hi i hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi guantaramera hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Ericsdm55(m): 6:56am On Dec 14, 2013
Is she that bad that her music is publicly resented? Na wa o!
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Dbestmax(m): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2013
i refuse to concur..Tonto is a very good singer..,y al dese haters..,is it cos she strted wit nollywood!:::u guys had beta say smtinelse
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Dbestmax(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2013
J.Kramer:
I have 4 things to say:
1.These bloggers should learn to type correctly
2.Guys they vex o
3.Tonto Dike gats to pay his hospital bills
4.Why shud a 41 year old man be playing 'jeje' for 5 minutes?
.,,,,,,wat is dat suposed to mean
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by lilsweet(f): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2013
dat beat is good next tym he will play beta songs
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by babybuzx(f): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2013
Mu[color=#990000][/color]sic is not her callin. She had better concentrate on music and avoid people hating her b4 they ll tranfer d hatred ti her nollywood talent. And trust me dat ll be bad mar keT for those on set wit her, and d directors and producers
kiss
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by jnoz23(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2013
Kemzie victor: Click like if dem soppose beat dat DJ wella grin

73 likes, I added mine, to make it 74
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Lilchilz(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2013
nouveaux: Laff don make me fall in egusi soup...
Eyes con dey push me for Tonto.

The day i played 'Hi' all my chicken fell dead cos of the tune. sad
i swr lwkmd
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Kemzievictor(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2013
Megatone:

It shows the proper naija mentality and st.upid people like urself are busy clickin like and tomorrow they say mandela is their role model. Does that still give the guy the ryt to beat him? Youths of these days shows how disastrous this nation is gona be in the future. If he dint like the song, he cud have chilled for the next song or left for another club or go home to sleep. The guy should be arrested because he has no value for human life. Its time we stood against oppresion which is the norm in naija of today

R u a learner Go n play Hi in a club if I no go break dat ur kpangolo head. Smh
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by sixtusjr(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2013
Dis should ve been new year story!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC / Funny Or Not? / Copy and Paste Yahoo! Offlines IM in Here. <all The Funnies And Rumours>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.