Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget (14571 Views)

Facts And Traditions Of Leap Year You Probably Didn't Know / What You Won't Forget That Happened In 2015 / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by godman01(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2013
For me, i finished my undergraduate studies and also found myself in love with someone, for the very first time. What's yours?

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by phr33man(m): 8:50am On Dec 13, 2013
godman01: For me, i finished my undergraduate studies and also found myself in love with someone, for the very first time.

Also my most embarassing moment, her 1st visit 2 my place in school was the day d dirts n mess in my room was @ its peak.

6 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by bashorunbazok: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
For me, it's hard to pick one. There has been series of events I can never forget; both positive and negative.

It is this same year I won an all expenses paid trip to attend a conference in Europe for the 3rd time.

It is this same year I was disqualified after passing an aptitude test for a scholarship to study in Europe.I traveled down to Port Harcourt from Akure just to write the test

It is this same year I was disqualified at the final interview stage (stage 4 of 4) of one of the leading multinational companies in Nigeria.

It is this same year I narrowly missed a scholarship to study in the UK...I scored high in the test but someone scored 1 or 2 marks higher.

It is this same year my GIRL left me; the only girl I have ever loved truly.

It is this same year I got my present job in the Oil industry, and it is this same year I got another offer from a Telecoms giant which I don't think I would consider.

*some texts missing*

In retrospect, 2013 has been a YEAR that I can never forget! A lot of near misses, a lot of sorrowful moments, and quite a number of awesome moments.

Alhamdulillah for everything...

25 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Jelo4kul(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
When ASUU strike clocked 5months

4 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by McBOMB: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Wastin ma mb to view dis thread

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
I got a decent job. May God answer the prayers of my unemployed nairalanders. May next year bring them brilliant testimonies.

30 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Tolexander: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
godman01: For me, i finished my undergraduate studies and also found myself in love with someone, for the very first time. What's yours?
sexkillz and ogugua tendered resignation letters thinking Seun would beg them to withdraw the letters.

The rest na story. . . . .

13 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Jclement(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
First tym on 1st 2 comment..hapi mud nd tnx 2 etisalat....4 me itz d year i gained admision..
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by noskeybaba: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
I lost the love of my life. My beautiful girl friend passed on. Can't forget it. Ever. sad

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by momodub: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
angry
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by alaoeri: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
GEJ vs Amaechi saga.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Can't remember mine, I am still looking forward to it though.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by godwinony(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
smh

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Misbee(f): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
My first degree and the accident i had recently. They are unforgettable.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
GEJ PARDONED A HIGH PROFILE THIEF IN ALAMEISIYA AND SENT NIGERIAN AIRFORCE 1 PLANE TO BAIL ANOTHER CRIMINAL FROM BENIN REPUBLIC

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
What is this doing on fp?
Nigeria Won Afcon 2013 and Under 17 world cup

6 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by omonla555: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
OBJ's Letter to GEJ

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by vanhelsing2099(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
My igbo neighbour are protesting for a "gentle woman on the highway" n sum 4 "Light finger"
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
brito: What is this doing on fp?

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Profkomolafe(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
The day i met christ......

39 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by cutierashy(f): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Fustration here n there left me undecided about d future
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Lilprincey(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
ASUU is dat thing..my mates in private universities are ahead of me so bad click like if u agree with me

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
ASUU strike, ah dont tink ah will forget it in a hurry
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Olastep(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
If u ask me, na who i go ask? D mata wey u see so, e tey wey e start

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Raphjeezy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
She broke ma heart
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Elnino4ladies: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
D day i bleeped virgin girl 4 d 1st tym in ma lyf..dt's memorable mehn...
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Sknda(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
A wonderful daily morning devotional for You. www.gospelshower..com

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Sard(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
ASUU & FG hold me and millions of others to ransom. They finally succeeded in stopping me from graduating this year, thereby turning graduating class '13 to class '14. cry

5 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by slimpoppa(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
This thread.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by natureboi7(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
i didnt meet up to my millionaire target dis yr. WUd definitly mk it nxt yr.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by nekaa(f): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
I lost my dear mom.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? / He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.