Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,506 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:46 PM

Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget (14550 Views)

Facts And Traditions Of Leap Year You Probably Didn't Know / What You Won't Forget That Happened In 2015 / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by chinex276(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
d day ASSU Strike started... waooo i was lyk "HUSTLING TINZ ON POINT"
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by AdeniyiA(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
*Obasanjo's letter to Pres Jonathan.
*a lady who wanted to 'stain' my 'garment '
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Dahslim(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
For me, it was d day 2 girls fought each other in d female hostel just to have me. Mehn, na God save me o! Dem 4 don rusticate me 4 scul o.# I 4 don dey house dey watch my mates dey go school.#

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Gboliwe: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Wazzaowner(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
was hale nd healthy allthru.. tanxs 2 God .
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by rill: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
Missing out on the "first to comment" spot cry
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by chinex276(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
Elnino4ladies: D day i bleeped virgin girl 4 d 1st tym in ma lyf..dt's memorable mehn...

hw was it all d gals i ph¤u¤k b4 r borehole ass.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
I had a party, 2 hot chicks only me.. The closest feeling to heaven..... God forgive me, I am a sinner who intends to sin again...

Dat was supposed to be 3so'm'e not party??
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by babe4chi(f): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
I got engaged! Nd I also got a job...
Dis year hs been my best,nd I knw nxt year there wil b much more! cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sexkillz nd Ogugua resignation.
My aunt's death
D death of my innocence
My aunt's wedding;I knw its gonna be awesome
Daz all
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by tardell007(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nomski0: My first semester chemistry result went missing for almost two months.

I was heartbroken.embarassed

Thank God it was found.smiley
Tot u a medical student,or are U in Ur first year?
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by ceejayluv(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Oga @ the top....
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by mariong(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dahslim: For me, it was d day 2 girls fought each other in d female hostel just to have me. Mehn, na God save me o! Dem 4 don rusticate me 4 scul o.# I 4 don dey house dey watch my mates dey go school.#
Those girls must be damn ugly. No offence.

4 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by BlackHuman(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Taking a risk to drop out of skool & gaining admission into another skool....but thank God it worked.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Odunharry(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
hmm year 2013..
Nigeria won Afcon,U17 world champion..
Nelson Mandela died
Went 4 a surgery..

The remaining days of this year n d year 2014 will be a great year 4 all of us...we shall smile

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dahslim: For me, it was d day 2 girls fought each other in d female hostel just to have me. Mehn, na God save me o! Dem 4 don rusticate me 4 scul o.# I 4 don dey house dey watch my mates dey go school.#
grow up dude,who asked u to post ur pictures?do u want to derail the thread?
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
marion g: Those girls must be damn ugly. No offence.
why the hate/jealousy? Im sure you are intimidated by the looks. Dont hate, work harder on your own looks.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
nouveaux:
why the hate/jealousy? Im sure you are intimidated by the looks. Dont hate, work harder on your own looks.

Which looks are you referring too Dat scrawny gangster face I saw? This is d third time I am seeing dat pic on a nairaland thread... Who exactly are u trying to convince U dey find assurance
Grow up boy and stop flaunting looks like a 15 year old girl who just started seeing her period

5 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
I wont forget the fact that I am about to cross over alive,despite all my travels this year,despite all d deadly accidents I get to witness.God is merciful.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by deeptesting(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
nekaa: I lost my dear mom.

Be comforted and may her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2013

Ha!This yori yori boy,u dey advertise yaself for NL babes?Better go hustle money. tongue
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by ojeka1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
I drug to disvirgin a girl, she almost died in my room God have mercy
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by mariong(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
nouveaux:
Lol.. I'm nt hatin' bro. Jst that he made it sound as though he was the most handsome black dude only 2 post pictures that well... Nt going in2 issues, dnt want 2 derail d thread.

PS: i may nt b handsome bt i'm damn sure i'm nt ugly.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by gbensright: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
I LOST MY DEAREST MUM TO THE COLD HAND OF DEATH
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by daive002(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
I gaind double admissions diz yr buo ASUU strike didnt alow me 2 go 2 wher i rili wntd
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by mariong(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
njokusboy:

Which looks are you referring too Dat scrawny gangster face I saw? This is d third time I am seeing dat pic on a nairaland thread... Who exactly are u trying to convince U dey find assurance
Grow up boy and stop flaunting looks like a 15 year old girl who just started seeing her period
Exactly. Thnks bro.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by IamDebola: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by nerodenero: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Super Eagles' AFCON glory. Highest point so far for me and many football lovers.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
I met a great friend.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by nerodenero: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
IamDebola: I finally left Nigeria, A country where is no security, electricity, good roads etc.
Good for you but don't forget the saying that there is no place like home. Congratulations wink
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by ffo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
godman01: For me, i finished my undergraduate studies and also found myself in love with someone, for the very first time. What's yours?

i thank God for this year:
1. I got a better job
2. My younger brother got a job
3. I got my first car
4. we bought our first car in the family
5. God showered His blessing on my family.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Rummenigge(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sard: ASUU & FG hold me and millions of others to ransom. They finally succeeded in stopping me from graduating this year, thereby turning graduating class '13 to class '14. cry
Same here bro, it's been so depressing. But I see a better way I'm keeping my eyes on the sparrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria / INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.