Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:24 PM

Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget (14549 Views)

Facts And Traditions Of Leap Year You Probably Didn't Know / What You Won't Forget That Happened In 2015 / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by bukkie112(f): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lost the most wonderful man in life.. Adieu Daddy, Sun re ooo
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Busuyib(f): 12:55am On Dec 14, 2013
mandelas death
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by zeb04(f): 1:11am On Dec 14, 2013
So many up's nd down this year. This year I graduated succesfuly, This year i went into a very bad relationship....tnk God am free. This year I drew closer to God. Nd I know next year wld b more fufiling
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 14, 2013
coolandcute: I don watch this movie before now bros,na jim iyke be the main actor,the title of the movie is "lying devil"
Ok. It was like a movie to me too. The whole ting happened like it was scripted, by a higher being ofcoz. Did i mention dat at the scene of the accident, an FRSC man dat came to save us had a double mind. I was bleeding to death from the head. He wanted to zoom off. God spoke to him in his vehicle 'TO TAKE US TO THE HOSPITAL'. Wen i now came out from coma, i realised dat my nokia N95 and torch are all gone. God willing, ma wallet was not touched. They use one of the id cards to loc8 our house. Guyz, its advisable to carry ur id wherever u go.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by OkochiZico(m): 6:02am On Dec 14, 2013
Lost my cousin bro on 13 12 2013 that married just on the 29 12 2012, and his wife is @ the ponit of delivery. SAD AND UNFORGETTABLE MEMORY.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 14, 2013
Okochi Zico: Lost my cousin bro on 13 12 2013 that married just on the 29 12 2012, and his wife is @ the ponit of delivery. SAD AND UNFORGETTABLE MEMORY.

Kpele.Thats really bad News.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by RGem(f): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2013
This year has really been rough for me.
Still unemployed.
I believe next year holds better things for me.
Through the love of Christ our savior all will be well.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Hakeem3(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2013
I jus won't stop thanking God for his blessings..I will not in a hurry forget last month when I won 150,000K in the MTnLoudInNaija show held in abuja ..when I was so broke it was as if I was in a dream.. I won't forget it tho cos dats d beginning of my getting Famous ..!!
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by DrRiley(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2013
Häkëëm3: I jus won't stop thanking God for his blessings..I will not in a hurry forget last month when I won 150,000K in the MTnLoudInNaija show held in abuja ..when I was so broke it was as if I was in a dream.. I won't forget it tho cos dats d beginning of my getting Famous ..!!
it was only just a dreeaamm...lols lucky U
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2013
R.Gem:
This year has really been very good for me.
Now employed.
I believe next year holds better things for me.
Through the love of Christ our savior all is well.
this will be ur portion next year.amen.good-luck.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Akposy(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2013
coolandcute: this will be ur portion next year.amen.good-luck.

Pastor
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by RuggedHumble(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2013
Mine is death x2 of an exgovernor western
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by christygenius(f): 11:21am On Dec 14, 2013
Guitarlife: I got a decent job. May God answer the prayers of my unemployed nairalanders. May next year bring them brilliant testimonies.

AMEN OOOO!!! Wit capital letters.
May dis grace and blessing locate me too in Jesus name, Amen.
Tanks alot.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by christygenius(f): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2013
Okochi Zico: Lost my cousin bro on 13 12 2013 that married just on the 29 12 2012, and his wife is @ the ponit of delivery. SAD AND UNFORGETTABLE MEMORY.

My heart-felt sympathy goes out to u, ur family& his wife too. May God grant u all d fortitude to bear d loss.
Mmay his soul RIP.
Am sincerely sorry for ur loss
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by christygenius(f): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2013
Profkomolafe: The day i met christ......

Congratulations brother & welcome to d Kingdom.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Thevenine(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
I lost three phones this year - one in each quarter!!!

Feb - The 1st one was stolen in unilag (i no kuku b lag student o)

May - the 2nd was misplaced in abeokuta (dat kabukabu driver, God dey watch u o)

Dec - the 3rd--my favorite-was skillfully detached from my bag by oshodi professionals

mehn, when it 1st started, i was lyk - dis is d 1st tym i'm loosing a fone, it can't happen again-i laff!
Make d year quick finish make dem no carry dis palasa 4 2013 too!
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
I lost my precious elder brother. I will always live to remember this year 2013.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mybettingtips: The death of my brother.. It happened dis wednesday.....RIP brother

Ndo/pele/sorry o?
May he rest in peace

To every one who lost some one on this thread, may God console you, and may they rest in peace
I know what losing dear people is like, how sad, powerless and despairing one feels then
Well.....

So sorry for your losses
.....may the love you feel for them live on to make you feel close to them and at the same time decrease your grief
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Oluabayomi1(m): 4:58am On Dec 15, 2013
Got Married!
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Coolguy89(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
Our escape frm hostel wen boko haram attack yobe,I thank God for my life o,1st dec 2014 wil be unforgetable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria / INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.