Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. (29932 Views)

Paul Walker Named Uk's Most Searchedfor Person In 2013 As Google Reveal Top Ten / 5 Profitable Internet Businesses You Can Do In 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by ennon92(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
What effect does it have on d common man...NEXT!
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by lumeviewscom: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Longfellow: Are U serious?

What of P o r n films.

Haha... You can get those in the sexuality section on NL.
https://www.nairaland.com/1342361/v.i.ps-only-all-x-rated-bba

GOOD VIDEOS!
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Khalessi: Does this mean toke makinwa's 15mins of fame won't be over soon? And we will have to endure another year of toke this, toke in that, toke hot or NUT? undecided

lool. definitely nut(s)
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by obailala(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
The
Hackerjay:

I'm sure we can't forget the "Oga at the Top" video in a hurry or the #GirlNotBride conversation between Stella Damasus and Senator Yerima on Al-Jazeera Network THE STREAM. These are some of the videos that trended in 2013. As we draw the curtains on 2013, Youtube has compiled a list of videos and channels that made the year an interesting and remarkable one.

Top 10 Videos watched in Nigeria in 2013 excluding Music

(1) Last Flight To Abuja The full movie (Nollywood Movies 2013)

(2) Oga at the top (Civil Defence Commandant's interview on Channels TV)

(3) EDIDI-(The Bond) Latest Yoruba Movie 2013 Starring Iyabo Ojo

(4) Stella Damasus and Senator Yerima on Al-Jazeera Network THE STREAM

(5) The Leaked Video Of Gen. Diya Oladipo Pleading With Gen. Sanni Abacha Oputa Panel

(6) The Lagos Big Girls Game ( Reanne Opia)

(7) Bling!

( 8 ) How to get married; Naija style by Toke Makinwa

(9) The Interview : A tale of Frank Donga

(10) Nigeria Burkina Faso | CAN Orange 2013 | 21.01.2013

Top 10 Channels in Nigeria in 2013

(1) AYTVAYTV

(2) Channelsweb

(3) Yorubamagic

(4) Mynaijalove

(5) TVNolly

(6) Nollywood5star

(7) NdaniTV

( 8 ) DavidoHKNTV

(9) Nollywood5ive

(10) Officialiyanya

Top 10 Music Videos watched by Nigerians

(1) Ada Ada [Official Video] by Flavour

(2) PULL OVER (OFFICIAL VIDEO) by KCEE Ft. Wizkid

(3) Personally by P-Square

(4) CARO (Official Video) by Starboy Ft. L.A.X & Wizkid

(5) Jaiye Jaiye (Official Video) by WizKid Ft. Femi Kuti

(6) SexyMama [Official Video] by Iyanya Ft. Wizkid

(7) Eminado [Official Video] by Tiwa Savage Ft. Don Jazzy

( 8 ) Stupid love by Olamide

(9) Skelewu (Official Video) by Davido

(10) Emi ni baller (Official Video) by Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & IllBliss

Are these lists really in any particular order?

Personally video has more views than Ada Ada video but Ada Ada is number 1 undecided undecided
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Greaaat: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pinshure lol
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
obailala: The

Are these lists really in any particular order?

Personally video has more views than Ada Ada video but Ada Ada is number 1 undecided undecided

The keyword is 'Nigeria'.

1 Like

Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
What other alternative can I use to watch youtube since mtn doesn't allow streaming on their BIS plan. I can't always be using my credit b'cos it is very expensive when I watch youtube on my phone. Anyone with a solution?
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Caprison(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2013

Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Caprison(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2013

grin

Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
homesteady: Wizkid has 4 videos on that list? shocked and Not even one Dbanj video? undecided grin

No long thing!
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
arcbabe: What other alternative can I use to watch youtube since mtn doesn't allow streaming on their BIS plan. I can't always be using my credit b'cos it is very expensive when I watch youtube on my phone. Anyone with a solution?

You can use savefrom.net
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by vislabraye(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sijo01: What of 'Go and Die' by Adams Oshiomole

It's very recent. But Oga on top must top the chart cos it has been there for a long time !
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by vislabraye(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
arcbabe: What other alternative can I use to watch youtube since mtn doesn't allow streaming on their BIS plan. I can't always be using my credit b'cos it is very expensive when I watch youtube on my phone. Anyone with a solution?

If U can download and install Internet Download Manager into ur lap top, you can even download the video from youtube. Mind you, it's only 30 days trial period.
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by IAMBREEZY: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Good to know.
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by GotNoSwaggg: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nice...
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by vanguard1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
odua boy: Source please.
This list is shit even emi ni baller which has a total view of 218,759 made the list and Dbanj dont tell me nonsense is not there,even limpopo didnt make the list.

Arrant nonsense!!op should desist from posting wrong informations,youtube didnt release this rubbish!!!

Bad belle
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by vanguard1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
I Thank God for MR.flavour n'abania
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Caprison(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
arcbabe: thanks but do I have to download the application first on my blackberry because I couldn't watch videos on their website.

Nope...just open the site,click on youtube downloader and search any video of your choice,click on ur desired video and it will refer you to the downloading option like mp4,3gp..and then proceed to download... .they gat the whole youtube videos....ofcus last night,i downloaded and watch all the countries presidential motorcade.

I enjoy watching them
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Psychedelia(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
homesteady: Wizkid has 4 videos on that list? shocked and Not even one Dbanj video? undecided grin

None of D'Banj's videos even racked up to 1 million views this year. Not "Finally" or any of the crap he released this year.
But when you talk am loud, dem go call you "hater".

Dude lost relevance a long time ago.
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by aieromon(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nice. Somebody cooks up a list in his toilet,labels it as official and it makes frontpage with a swag. undecided

1 Like

Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
See as Nollywood this Nollywood that just dey fly around for the list! And the same people go come here and claim 'I don't watch wacky Nollywood'. SMH....Nigerians can be so hypocritical for africa! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Sheenor: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ayomax: I dnt bliv AYTV can top tht list

Now yuh do!...
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
philip0906: I don't understand how ada ada tops the list when personally has over 9 million views compared to ada ada's 2 million views undecided
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by jajad: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
philip0906: I don't understand how ada ada tops the list when personally has over 9 million views compared to ada ada's 2 million views undecided

I suppose the list is only for videos watched by Nigerians. It just goes to show how popular P-Square is around Africa and the rest of the world. Nigerians are a small fraction of their fan base.
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by EzeCanada: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
The topic says: The Most-Watched in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by adorable29(f): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2013

This were my first thoughts. How can ada ada top personally? HOW? "Personally" trended in the whole of Africa! How many pple are interested in Ada Ada in Africa?! Like seriously.
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Okaka27(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
Imagine the kind music videos wey pple dey watch.....whack music
Mtcheeeeeeeew!!
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by adorable29(f): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
EzeCanada:
The topic says: The Most-Watched in Nigeria

Oh, that makes more sense then!
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by awesomet1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
The lists just shows that Nigerians consume less of intellectual content. Pathetic sad. No wonder majority of most Nigerians think in a certain way, esp the younger generation.
Re: Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
django1:

You can use savefrom.net
it is not downloading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) / Evans, Kechi Okwuchi Trend On Google Search / Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.