Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work (8036 Views)

He's Bad Experience With He's Newly Bought Tecno R7, A Must See / Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread / Tecno Q1 Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2013
i have heard so much about a chinese phone named tecno,i decided to join the league,after some inquiries people suggested that i should buy the one called tecno q1 which i did last week

my problem now is that the phone has turn to a liability because nothing is working,i downloaded bbm and it can't open,all the apps in this phone including facebook are not working

i complained, they said i should select wcmda only which i did yet its not working,

did i buy a fake tecno or is it that tecno is fake?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by zeekz(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2013
u bought d fone last week and it never occurred to u dat u still have a receipt and u can return d fone to change for anoda.

9 Likes

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2013
zeekz: u bought d fone last week and it never occurred to u dat u still have a receipt and u can return d fone to change for anoda.
my brother only transport will be half of the money
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by zeekz(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2013
fubbyy: my brother only transport will be half of the money
den how did u get it in d first place

2 Likes

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Defaramade(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2013
Bro u are being ambiguos. Tell us what happened gangan. When u open facebook or bbm or whatever what does the phone tell u?? Are your apps force closing or what??
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2013
Defaramade: Bro u are being ambiguos. Tell us what happened gangan. When u open facebook or bbm or whatever what does the phone tell u?? Are your apps force closing or what??
if i try opening bbm it tells me "no network connection" i have switched on wifi and did everything as directed here but it aint working,no single app is opening,both the youtube,facebook,google play store and the rest which are the reasons i bought this phone
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Azedplus(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2013
dude, no network connection means u need to connect to the internet. you can't really enjoy some of d apps without network. try set the phone. and ur sim to enable internet access
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by fubbyy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Azedplus: dude, no network connection means u need to connect to the internet. you can't really enjoy some of d apps without network. try set the phone. and ur sim to enable internet access
bros,d phone browser is browsing which shows there is netwrk but d reason no application is working is wat i dnt knw, i hav done all dat which warranted me 2 ask dis question.
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lol at the topic grin

1 Like

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
Go to ur settings»»mobile data»»search for available networks»»click on any available network, if it's either mtn, glo, airtel or Etisalat depending on what SIM u have in ur phone.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by bhaliz44(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
fubbyy: i have heard so much about a chinese phone named tecno,i decided to join the league,after some inquiries people suggested that i should buy the one called tecno q1 which i did last week

my problem now is that the phone has turn to a liability because nothing is working,i downloaded bbm and it can't open,all the apps in this phone including facebook are not working

i complained, they said i should select wcmda only which i did yet its not working,

did i buy a fake tecno or is it that tecno is fake?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-x

6 Likes

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Greaaat: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2013

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by omoodeogere(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
EYAAH I THANK GOD FOR HIM
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Deekaydadon(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by mitey(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pictures or it didn't happen. angry angry

You guys should leave Tecno alone nah. No be by force to use am.

1 Like

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by OmichaelO: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
The topic is confusing.i thought the phone is not working at all

1 Like

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Fadelex(m): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
not again...dis thread have spoilt my afternoon.... another tecno topic on FrontPage....must d frontpage be tecnotized always..?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Exponental(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
fubbyy: my brother only transport will be half of the money
1. Are u trying to sacrifice ur fone cos of tfare? OYO!
2. Hope u didnt buy it in traffic? Or kiosk with/ without receipts, cos those guys dont have warranty, OYO!
3. Why shld u travel to buy a fone or an item dat may require warranty or carriage? OYO!

2 Likes

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by kulikuli45: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
It's a TECNO, innit?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Vicjay1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
D only tin i can do is laugh at dis thread. I smell lies. NL own way. PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by hustla(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Fadelex: not again...dis thread have spoilt my afternoon.... another tecno topic on FrontPage....must d frontpage be tecnotized always..?

On your mobile phone

Press 1 to kill yourself
Press 2 to knack head for wall
Press 3 to jump in front of trailer
Press 4 to drink Otapiapia

5 Likes

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by hustla(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Exponental:
1. Are u trying to sacrifice ur fone cos of tfare? OYO!
2. Hope u didnt buy it in traffic? Or kiosk with/ without receipts, cos those guys dont have warranty, OYO!
3. Why shld u travel to buy a fone or an item dat may require warranty or carriage? OYO!

I smell lies in the Op's Post
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Vicjay1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
kulikuli45: It's a TECNO, innit?
under d influence of ur moniker and alomo. grin
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Kolade9(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
you have to use wifi connection to activate your bbm.....thats how i activated mine
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Una de laugh here while Bode George has been declared a free man by Oga Jona after chewimg 100 billion naira from NPA angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by ITbomb(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
And it is on the frontpage .
Have you tried browsing with the native browser and check ur APN settings
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by dridowu: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
All is well
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by IamDebola: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
na wetin dem dey call ONE CHANCE be this bro.
But why u no return am since you legally bought it and it's still new?
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by madeinnigeria: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nairaland is now the land of Tecnocrats

1 Like

Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Dygeasy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
.Blackberry Users Be Like, "Shey I No Tell You? Tecno Na Nonsense Phone"

gringrin
Re: His Newly Bought Tecno Q1 Does Not Work by Idrismusty97(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dear nairalanders,
If you want a good tecno phone, go for the one's people are condemning. The people condemning tecno phones are mostly marketers from company like goinee,samsung and HTC that want to drive tecno out of the most profitable country in African,Nigerian.goodluckgrin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flash Nokia Phone Online! / Data Users, Why You Should Get Yourself An Airtel Sim. / Download Mobile Application Anykind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.