Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:00 AM

How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (50504 Views)

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
See the way she was adjusting her sleevewww.nairaland.com/attachments/1463988_micel3_jpgd8dad7220fe4f4beae7b70498ec5c523 Like she was ready to throw a punch.

2 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Big.game:
See the way she was adjusting her sleevewww.nairaland.com/attachments/1463988_micel3_jpgd8dad7220fe4f4beae7b70498ec5c523 Like she was ready to throw a punch.
lol so true
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
grin angry
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by tpia5: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Big.game:
See the way she was adjusting her sleeve. Like she was ready to throw a punch.

Can someone not adjust their sleeve again without all kind of meanings being read into it?

If you did not see her removing her earrings then stow it abeg.

Maybe it was hot at the venue, afterall they WERE in africa.

And btw, where is cameron's wife, why wasn't she at the service, and does she not mind her husband taking 'selfies' all over the place? Seems mr 'good times' is the one taking all the slack here.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Snoggy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
tpia@:

Can someone not adjust their sleeve again without all kind of meanings being read into it?

And btw, where is cameron's wife, why wasn't she at the service, and does she not mind her husband taking 'selfies' all over the place? Seems mr 'good times' is the one taking all the slack here.
[size=33]MTCHEEEEEW!!![/size]

Hot at which venue? The venue where it was RAINING or another venue undecided ...and who told you everywhere in Africa is hot? undecided

6 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by emmadan(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
lol.this is what i call close marking.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by tpia5: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Snoggy: [size=33]MTCHEEEEEW!!![/size]

Hot at which venue? The venue where it was RAINING or another venue undecided ...and who told you everywhere in Africa is hot? undecided

The issue here is climate change, mr too know.

It is winter where michelle is coming from!
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by tpia5: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
michelle looks very fine though.

this obama just resembles somali/ethiopian too much.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
tpia@:

lesbian
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Snoggy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
tpia@:

The issue here is climate change, mr too know.

It is winter where michelle is coming from!
Mrs too know. Whether climate change or not... heat was not the problem.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
First of all, congratulations to Helle!
She has achieved what she went for and that was world wide publicity. This woman knows what she is doing.

Second, if I were Michelle, I'd feel ashamed of my husband, NOT ONLY because he is flirting with another woman BUT most of all because HIS behaviour is so inapproprite and disrepectful on such an occasion. I seriously believe he is losing it now cry Is this how he is paying tribute to NELSON MANDELA?

Third, funny to see Cameron and Obama behaving like tame puppies grin Eating from the hand of the "mistress", even if the food is poisonous undecided

Last but not least, Michelle looks pretty kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mscheww.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by tpia5: 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
nouveaux:
lesbian

Do you need glasses?

Or you have a little inferiority complex problem?

In your mind, she can't be fine because she's black abi?
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Polio: 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
tpia@:

What has Somalia or Ethiopia got to do with the thread?!

Why are you such a nob head?!
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 14, 2013
tpia@:

You mean you couldn't detect the sarcasm in my post, don't take life too seriously o, you won't get out alive

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Polio: 12:37am On Dec 14, 2013
Big.game:

You mean you couldn't detect the sarcasm in my post, don't take life too seriously o, you won't get out alive

grin

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 14, 2013
tpia@:

Do you need glasses?

Or you have a little inferiority complex problem?

In your mind, she can't be fine because she's black abi?
your trolling isnt exciting no more
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by DICKtator: 3:35am On Dec 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by tpia5: 4:49am On Dec 14, 2013
Big.game:

if i don't take life too seriously o, I won't get out alive
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by mypassions(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2013
Fine woman
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by zeongeon: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
That is while I always tell guyz to b successful and made so that women and ur wife will b fighting to hv ur attention..bet if obama was poor or a nobody that white woman wouldn't even give him d attention sef and d wife sef wouldn't b bothered..she did b sayin in her mind steal my problems or u can take dat good for nothing man

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by tpia5: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Obama should be fighting for his wife's attention, not the other way round.

Which is what he eventually did.

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nomski0: A woman of class and substance. cheesy. A lady.

I can't help but wonder what Patience Jonathan would have done?undecided
PEJ,the jesus of okirika.she for just touch the woman turn am to pillar of salt.

4 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by anukulapo: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
tpia@:
Obama should be fighting for his wife's attention, not the other way round.

...Because?
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by luvly20(f): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
zeongeon: That is while I always tell guyz to b successful and made so that women and ur wife will b fighting to hv ur attention..bet if obama was poor or a nobody that white woman wouldn't even give him d attention sef and d wife sef wouldn't b bothered..she did b sayin in her mind steal my problems or u can take dat good for nothing man
lol
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by adconline(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
Better be careful being possessive or u could be termed "angry black woman" . Danish PM was there by the virtue of her position. It could have been a man ad the PM taking a selfie with POTUS.

2 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2013
I gueSs I am supposed to applaud her... Abi?
So because he is married to her, he shouldn't talk to other women... Was he kissing her??
See naija girls dey applaud, attempting to speak from both sides of ur mouth doesn't suit you guys... Isn't dis a bit irritating.. If it was obama dat was acting lyk an obsessed 12 year old because a man was smiling at michelle, una go say him dey too POSSESSIVE... I guess all women think d same way... I apologise for pointing dat out

3 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2013
Michele Obama is just the typical black America woman, always having unnecessary attitude. No wonder 70% of them are single, bitter and unmarried with a bunch of kids with no man around, who wants to be around Women with such bad attitude.

6 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2013
1st Lady Of The World
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Dbestmax(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2013
hehehe....obama was been led along.....for im mind im wan bang a handful...
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Eseharrison(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2013
No be today Michelle start. It has tey grin

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by annawhite(f): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2013
Scratching my head and looking puzzled#

Something diff bout the 5th& 8th pic
No black folks.....I think pix was taken another day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos / Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.