Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (50547 Views)

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Dbestmax(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2013
njokusboy: I gueSs I am supposed to applaud her... Abi?
So because he is married to her, he shouldn't talk to other women... Was he kissing her??
See naija girls dey applaud, attempting to speak from both sides of ur mouth doesn't suit you guys... Isn't dis a bit irritating.. If it was obama dat was acting lyk an obsessed 12 year old because a man was smiling at michelle, una go say him dey too POSSESSIVE... I guess all women think d same way... I apologise for pointing dat out

1 tin leads to d oda bruv....a stitch in time dey say.....saves nine.....so stop tokin shit!......!!!!!!!!!!!!?

3 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by folahann(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2013
Men! I love this
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by komek(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2013
Nna ehn, this matter tire o.

Hw I wish I can get a woman wey go dey protect me like this... All these ones wey dey around me too get ' I don't care' attitude.

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by annawhite(f): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2013
femmyb: Michele Obama is just the typical black America woman, always having unnecessary attitude. No wonder 70% of them are single, bitter and unmarried with a bunch of kids with no man around, who wants to be around Women with such bad attitude.
and you prefer white girls marrying diff men every 3years..

5 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by BabaO2: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2013
The president of most populous African nation is not there ni. It has never been this bad for Nigeria...
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by skullz: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2013
Forking hilarious!! grin. *in riley's voice* "Ma nigga obizzi"
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Yemlizzy(f): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2013
lertee: I love this,if it was me,i would do the same. Obama was too engrossed in the conversation with the other woman,wtf was that for grin.

I'm wondering same too,the fact that his wife was present ought to give no room for flirting.Michelle dey vex die!

4 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by yomi007k(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2013
femmyb: Michele Obama is just the typical black America woman, always having unnecessary attitude. No wonder 70% of them are single, bitter and unmarried with a bunch of kids with no man around, who wants to be around Women with such bad attitude.
No be lie
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Exponental(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2013
RedBenson:

You see ur life? U dont even know ur 'gender' again. Changing from 'm' to 'f' to 'mf' to 'fm' (radio). grin
then to mfm

2 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by yomi007k(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2013
komek: Nna ehn, this matter tire o.

Hw I wish I can get a woman wey go dey protect me like this... All these ones wey dey around me too get ' I don't care' attitude.
You can get it now, when u become American president.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by wapdude: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2013
Hmmmmn

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Yemlizzy(f): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2013
virago: If this topic doesn't get to front page make I baff naked for bathroom. Hit like if you think it will get to front page.

What was Obama even thinking sef , I'd do the same in her shoes.
Yes o my sister! I cant go out with my man and another lady will get the whole attention.Not@ all,dont blame her.

5 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by redsquare(m): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2013
That was very childish of Michelle to wear such a look in a public outing just because her hubby was flirting with another lady. By virtue of Obama's office as US president, it is expected he would chat with other world leaders in such gathering. There are other ways to call Obama to order without letting the whole world know she was jealous. I don't like people being over possessive. And she even swapped seats! She just disappointed me.

4 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2013
Dbestmax: 1 tin leads to d oda bruv....a stitch in time dey say.....saves nine.....so stop tokin shit!......!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Lolzz, she should tell him to stop talking to any woman then....if a woman smiles at him, he shouldn't smile back..... He meets different women evryday, if he wants to misbehave, he wud have done so a long time ago.. Except she wants to follow him anywhere he is going to... I think obama is a decent man...
if she isn't kidding or being funny, then I think dis is a bit low...
If u cannot trust the husband you married then there is a problem

2 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by yomi007k(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2013
[i][/i]Michelle calm down, they were only discussing ways to improve Danish n American ties...
...behind closed doors.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by putin2: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2013
He always forget he is a president.

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by bishop4APC: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Yes o my sister! I cant go out with my man and another lady will get the whole attention.Not@ all,dont blame her.
What is this attention attention bla bla bla for? .....choi women and problems.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by codemaster2much: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2013
Just imagine say na Jonathan and Mama Peace dey that situation .... Kasala for burst
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by ademega(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2013
Ds is just too funny ? Media sha
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2013
These black American women are something else.

Lawd have mercy! angry

Edit

Or maybe she was angry coz he was not interested in the memorial service of Madiba which was what he came for.

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by blakky97(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2013
ṖĤ♡Ŧ♡SĤ♡Ṗ
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by iphoneloaded(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2013
Try this with mama peace, na blanket you go use reach hotel undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by jnoz23(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2013
iphoneloaded: Try this with mama peace, na blanket you go use reach hotel undecided

haba, y na?
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2013
Wow! Can't believe this really happened and at a memorial for that matter. If obama is a bad guy, he would still hit the thing of the Danish prime minister after all she's hot, irresistible and digs him.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Yemlizzy(f): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2013
bishop4APC: What is this attention attention bla bla bla for? .....choi women and problems.

Lol,u sef enh! Is that an issue? That is not a problem or a bigdeal!

2 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by seangy4konji: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2013
but seriouslyThat was low of michelle in a public place...Obama is a man of dignity and has always being faithful to her so talking and laughing with another world leader is what?is he meant to keep mute because my wife is there and not relate with other women?this guy meet different people every day as he is the united state president and must always show that poise and charisma...She Bleep up by even swapping seat.did she not know the world is watchingi still like you but what you did is what we call in yoruba language O KU DIE KAA TOOOO!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Freiburger(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2013
iphoneloaded: Try this with mama peace, na blanket you go use reach hotel undecided
Lol. I think Barack still got much more to explain when they will get to the hotel room grin
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by PhysicsQED(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2013
Funny opening posts, but this story/interpretation of the pics is false. The photographer who took the photos even came out and said that Michelle was talking and laughing with the Danish prime minister as well, not just Barack as some of the photos suggest.

2 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by vanguard1(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2013
Nice and cool.
Please do make out time to view this thread.www.nairaland.com/1556147/first-nairaland-non-mod-organized-multiple#20234465
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by dani1luv: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2013
LMAOO grin grin
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Dewze(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2013
nouveaux: Is this real or photoshopped?
If its real, then all i can say is, on my God, Michelle is possesive!
I dnt believe it tho, its either unreal or it was acted.
Dnt mind me

this is not a matter of possessiveness, it is a matter of protectiveness. You need to ask Hillary Clinton what she went through during the Bill/Lewinski saga to understand what Michelle is trying to prevent.

You forget that one of the most important duty of a good woman is to protect her man from himself.

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Dewze(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2013
nouveaux: Is this real or photoshopped?
If its real, then all i can say is, on my God, Michelle is possesive!
I dnt believe it tho, its either unreal or it was acted.
Dnt mind me

this is not a matter of possessiveness, it is a matter of protectiveness. You need to ask Hillary Clinton what she went through during the Bill/Lewinski saga to understand what Michelle is trying to prevent.

You forget that one of the most important duty of a good woman is to protect her man from himself.

Mind you, that last kiss on the hand is Obama simply saying ''thank you for using your brain honey, I kinda lost mine at that moment''.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. / I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.