Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] (6027 Views)

SHOCKING: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Chidinma Ekile / Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) / An Open Love Letter To Waje's Daughter 'emerald' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by Manchidede(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-saWusB1GIzs/UqrIDlRmIxI/AAAAAAAABfY/c1FAud-WeOY/s1600/waje+on+stage.jpg[/img]
Singer, Waje was spotted on stage with this guy. Really? What is he trying to do to her? Let it not be what am thinking oooo!....LOL
SOURCE: BLOG

LIKE ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST UPDATES HERE
Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by homesteady(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2013
He wants to kiss her and she is trying to dodge it!
Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by MRL1MPoPoTM: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2013
Aristo
Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by Arosa(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2013
Na by force? but she is still holding him tho.
Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by IAMBREEZY: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
undecided
Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by demelza: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dude looks like Wande coal.
Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
H
Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by Taiwo20(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Na christian brother and christian sister hugging
The sista no want make him get full front hug.....aybe the thing don peme pinish only God knows.
And na this kain thing dey vex me, I would rather not hug than to get a side hug or far-away hug.
Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by dozydollar: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
na must say u go kiss her 4 stage ? swit words 2 her can do d magic behind close door
Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by stevecantrell: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
This Gbenga Adeyinka...too randy !
Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by Big4wig(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Waje be like ''eww,u av mouth odour''

Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by Yemlizzy(f): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
homesteady: He wants to kiss her and she is trying to dodge it!

You so on point! Exactly what i had in mind.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by Tolexander: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
homesteady: He wants to kiss her and she is trying to dodge it!
he is trying to say something to her ear and she's refusing.
Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by wheesin(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
let me not say what i get in mind...if i say it u might curse my already dezuked life embarassed
Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by kokoA(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Waje get legs like one elkanemi warrior football club player wey I know.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
d dude in cream shorts standind dere like dokpemu.. cheesy
Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by DCONE1(m): 12:56am On Dec 14, 2013
He wants to give her the kiss of life. Hahaha
Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by Taiwo20(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2013
ib_bryte: d dude in cream shorts standind dere like dokpemu.. cheesy

For Abeokuta Expressway?
Re: Shocking! What Is He Doing To Waje On Stage? [LOOK] by johnomotayo(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2014
kokoA: Waje get legs like one elkanemi warrior football club player wey I know.

How u take know sef
Lollzzzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Backside / SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now / Hollywood Women Icons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.