Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date (30677 Views)

:==> Tecno Y6 Full Phone Specifications & Price In Nigeria <==: / HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price / Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:
Crappy rumour! If they dont use plastic or metal, what else will they use? If it's not 3gig or 4gig ram, what will it be? 16gig? To be on a safer side, you now said they'll be of two types. Codswallop!
Looking at Sammy's trends over the years, I'd say the S5 will come with 3gig ram, 4.4 kitkat and will definitely be plastic(as usual).

Nah, they wouldn't try that. It might be a plastic front with metal side finish like the note 3 plus they don't wanna make it very heavy.
The Note 3 aesthetics is marvellous and I'm sure Samsung will use that on the s5

3gb ram, 1440p screen? Before nko undecided
64bit SOC? I think so since Qualcomm already released a variant for mid level tiers

OIS, fingerprint sensor? I doubt it tongue
16mp won't be a surprise, even a revamped 13mp won't be

They made a point with the s4 even when chips weren't all that. Let's see what they can do with the s5
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Hero10001: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
mmmustapha: beautiful phone but isn't for poor people like me
Tafa, There is hope though.
TECHNO's got your back!!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Hero10001: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tafa, There is hope though.
TECHNO's got your back!!
No shaking.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
anitank: They switch up a few things from the previous model ( maybe the camera resolution), add an extra inch to the screen, then increase the price by 100%, and you see Nigerians rushing to get one like their lives depended on it undecided

You say Nigerians rushing it with this tecno craze? undecided
You should have started with Korea, US, UK, China, etc
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by yomalex(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
samsung
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by ibkonekt(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kool stuff
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by ignis: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mrluv: Scrap.. But if u get 2much moni u can go for it, but all the way my Tecno stil rock!

POVERTY MENTALITY in action...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by krugar07(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
stop
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hmmmmm S5?

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Alfred234(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nice phone but its expensive so i'll just wait 4 d Tecno version of it

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by victorlexa(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Almst 175k in naira? Hmmmm well ppl wud still buy it... I neva buy s4 una wan release s5? Una no fit wait 4 me?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Let it come out cos i am ready to buy it sharp sharp
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by getdayo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Waiting for the Gionee Version
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
I forbid you IJN.. Wot kinda mentality do you have shocked
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
joeydozzy:

Nah, they wouldn't try that. It might be a plastic front with metal side finish like the note 3 plus they don't wanna make it very heavy.
The Note 3 aesthetics is marvellous and I'm sure Samsung will use that on the s5

3gb ram, 1440p screen? Before nko undecided
64bit SOC? I think so since Qualcomm already released a variant for mid level tiers

OIS, fingerprint sensor? I doubt it tongue
16mp won't be a surprise, even a revamped 13mp won't be

They made a point with the s4 even when chips weren't all that. Let's see what they can do with the s5

That's my point exactly! U can't really call a phone with "metal side finish" metal, can u? Plastic phones don't speak quality. If you handle any of Samsung tabs and the Apple iPads, you'll knw what I'm talking about. Even without switching on any, you'll feel the quality in the iPad.

16mp camera? Well, not bad but even xperia z1 has 20mp. It should have OIS, it can't be that bad(I mean it's the S5 for Pete's sake) grin

Finger print sensor? Well...they might just include that. At least we know Samsung like adding these little gimmicks to their devices.

Btw, Joeydozzy my man, how have you been? You've successfully turned me to an android fanboy when Nokia announced the death of Symbian grin .
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by malexito(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
patiently waiting for phantom A5... 5gig ram, 30mp camera... jst 40k or less.... tecno rules grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by doeying(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2013

...ur confession is ur possession..just saying...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Vinsaint(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
U wan c or u wan buy? grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by easyz(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
tolu4you: S5...? I go manage to wait for 'S' watever dat i go fit download food. I no use my S3 for 3months when S4 come out,nw i dey hear abt S5. This pple dey crazi for head. Im ok wiy my S3 and lumia1024. I no fit run mad coz of better fone.

You still dey buy big phones?

If the cost of a phone is more than 20k
I no fit buyer am.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by easyz(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
tolu4you: S5...? I go manage to wait for 'S' watever dat i go fit download food. I no use my S3 for 3months when S4 come out,nw i dey hear abt S5. This pple dey crazi for head. Im ok wiy my S3 and lumia1024. I no fit run mad coz of better fone.

You still dey buy big phones?

If the cost of a phone is more than 20k
I no fit buy am.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by GentleFrank(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nice info !
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Mrluv(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
ignis:

POVERTY MENTALITY in action...
now listen u frustrated bastard of a thousand father! How wetin i talk u affect U!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by airmark(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
When i bought s2 i knew they were playing games with my money, they introduced s3, that's where i stopped.
I have other projects MR. SAMsung.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by chairman: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
[/color]
Gaiden k: Waiting for its tecno counterpart#teamTecno#
if samsung release their s5 in feb, chinese tecno will give you the exact thing thing by may at 10% of €600, this is electronics, people should grow up. Anyways I know it's only children who cry for new clothes at every other christmas or festival period
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by maxdozie(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
€600 hahahaha dem go give me with television?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
4gb ram wud b utterly redundant..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Fhemmmy: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
Na wa oh . . . More phones for us to sell
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
as a man thinketh so is he. Why you go talk dis kain thing to urself?? undecided
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:
Btw, Joeydozzy my man, how have you been? You've successfully turned me to an android fanboy when Nokia announced the death of Symbian grin .

I dey. You just scarce for phones section

Change is inevitable, my man. Even the time will come when I go beef android grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by princesa(f): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Its high time i asked!

What is it with guyz and phones! angry
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by aywhy93(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
rozayx5: hmm waiting for jumia to come with double the price undecided

LoL... Na so oooh, Jumia like making big money off new devices like this. If you need phones like this cheap cheap.. Its better to visit Amazon and BestBuy
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date by aywhy93(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
princesa: Its high time i asked!

What is it with guyz and phones! angry

Hmmmnnn... Nice question !!! As for me, I don't have a GirlFriend so I must use a good phone that will keep my company always. So I like phones and tablets.. cool Not paracetamol oooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life / How To Download Whatapp Application For Nokia 2700 Classic / Airtel Nigeria Announced New Ovajara Plan For Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.