Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Teenage Girl Kills Herself For Being Too Beautiful - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Teenage Girl Kills Herself For Being Too Beautiful (2749 Views)

OMG! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy In Private. Who Didn't See This? / PHOTO: A Man Burnt His Wife For Being Too Beautiful And Might Cheat On Him / Policeman Handcuffs And Ra*pes Teenage Girl Inside His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Girl Kills Herself For Being Too Beautiful by BillyBillions: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
The schoolgirl, identified on social networking sites as Sarah Clerkson, hanged herself on Saturday evening. When discovered, she was immediately rushed to the hospital, where she later died.
sarah_clerksonFriends set up a Facebook page titled RIP Sarah Clerkson with one writing: “Its such a shame r.i.p. young lady. hope the bullies get what they deserve.Nothing but scum of the earth.”
Numerous mourners have joined groups on the site to pay tribute to Sarah.
Some posts claimed Sarah had been targeted by bullies because of jealousy over her looks.

One person wrote: “That is why she would get.....
Full story: http://naijaxposure..com/2013/12/teenage-girl-kills-herself-for-being.html

Re: Teenage Girl Kills Herself For Being Too Beautiful by DonaldGenes(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
Okay, Bye-Bye oh Sarah
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Herself For Being Too Beautiful by mydex93(f): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2013
Fine wah?...she isnt even as pretty as my mama ...Guess she's possessed
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Herself For Being Too Beautiful by Donfamous(m): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2013
Oyinbos and suicide
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Herself For Being Too Beautiful by Johnnny(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
mydex93: Fine wah?...she isnt even as pretty as my mama ...Guess she's possessed

No mine am jare! You bin fine pass am jor!
Re: Teenage Girl Kills Herself For Being Too Beautiful by mydex93(f): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
Johnnny:

No mine am jare! You bin fine pass am jor!
*Giggling**..tnx jawe

(1) (Reply)

See The Full List Of 2015 Nigerian Entertainment Awards Winners - NEA / At Last! 2face Twitter Account Verified, Joins Omotola, D'banj, Genevieve, Other / Photo- KWAM 1 And Daughter In The Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.