Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? (9448 Views)

Amazing: Psy's "Gangnam Style" Reaches Maximum Number For Youtube Views Counter. / P-Square's Personally Surpasses 3Million Youtube Views In 8 weeks / Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by homesteady(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2013

DJ Xclusive’s new video ‘Pangolo‘ (which
features vocal performance form Timaya)
dropped on December 11, 2013 and
surprisingly gathered (as at the time of this
report) over 6000 views! Let’s just say it is
IMPOSSIBLE and we’ll tell you why…

•Reason 1 – Anybody who knows their
YouTube well will tell you videos which are
recently published receive a 301+ view
count because according to Ted Hamilton,
product manager at YouTube, view counts
are initially tracked by servers near the end
user.

•Reason 2 – Isn’t it strange that with a
‘suspect’ 6195 views, the video has not one
’like’ or ‘dislike’? STRANGE!

•Reason 3 – There are 174 comments.
Apartment from the YouTube uploader’s (DJ
Xclusive) comment, all other 173 comments
are made by non-Nigerians. With usernames
like Jack Woods, Maybelle Beckerman,
Darlene Morales, Julius Kiesling making
random comments like ‘he is gonna conquer
everything‘, ‘he is gonna conquer
everything‘, ‘he has shown his difference
with others‘, ‘he has good knowledge about
it‘ and ‘it’s a nice collection to me‘, it’s not
hard to figure they are all fake accounts.

•Reason 4 – There are no statistics to
support the 6000+ views.

Here’s what we think happened: Those who
uploaded Xclusive’s video apparently
bought YouTube views. Yes, it’s that simple,
just log onto authentichits.com and
buy 2,150 Youtube Views for as low as $4.

Source - www.thenet.ng/2013/12/did-dj-xclusive-buy-youtube-views-for-his-pangolo-video/
Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MKBlSPICFA&gl=KE&hl=en&guid=&client=mv-google
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Why would he buy Views? Are they awards for that

Meanwhile. . . . If you are not in this thread you are missing out BIG time! Chai

www.nairaland.com/1554419/nairaland-think-sing

#TeamGOM
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by DopestepTJ(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lol. Went to read those comments, Strange Names. The stuff is obvious.

1 Like

Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by homesteady(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
DopestepTJ: Lol. Went to read those comments, Strange Names. The stuff is obvious.
One of the "commenters" referred to him as a girl grin
Its just too obvious!
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by DopestepTJ(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
homesteady:
One of the "commenters" referred to him as a girl grin
Its just too obvious!
grin

Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Rikidony(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Should i believe this scrap undecided
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by homesteady(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Rikidony: Should i believe this scrap undecided
You can check the youtube link and see for yourself!
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
...and so?

1 Like

Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by leggo: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
DJ DESPERADO

2 Likes

Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by bigx(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
206,251 views as at now

Like they say, Controversy is Good Business..

Keep promoting the video y'all grin

6 Likes

Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by adewasco2k(m): 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
he bought the comments, likes and even dislikes? OP please dont be a hater, go find a new hobby

NB: i think if anybody got paid then its you! beacuse you just got him more people to watch the video

#ResumesYoutubeVideo

5 Likes

Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Afam4eva(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
god_of_music: Why would he buy Views? Are they awards for that
It's part of marketing strategy. The more corporate bodies see that your music is popular, the more endorsements will come your way.

4 Likes

Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Tolzeal(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
He Pain Me ooo undecided
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by mazizitonene(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by geesilver(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
wetin make ℓ̊ do about. Am
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by emalek86(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
na story of say if i nor popular for real life mak i popular for youtube naaaaaaaaa
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Forzap: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lol,shame on u DJ exclusive!!

1 Like

Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by leggo: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
adewasco2k: he bought the comments, likes and even dislikes? OP please dont be a hater, go find a new hobby
the truth is hating??
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
cheesy
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Everything can be bought ...likes, dislikes nd comments. You can see it everywhere "get paid to post comments"... "get paid to watch videos"... "get paid to post videos". Well, I`m not saying he did.
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by vizboy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
and you people just gave it more views
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Clemzy16(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
If i was him, i would buy more than that. Atleast, i'll be amongst the artiste who will be nominated for the most viewed youtube video, and you know what that means.
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Big4wig(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
If I ate beans for a whole day I still wont give a shiit & nowadays if I switch on the T.V,i see Mandela,turn on d radio-Mandela,go on facebook or Twitter-still Mandela,check profile pix-all Mandela,pick up the newspaper-frontpage is abt Mandela....now am afraid to open the fridge

#BIGWIG. grin

8 Likes

Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Waspy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
How do i get 50 likes to this my post? cry Bambiala, akoba adaba pls hit like, bambiala smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by leggo: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Waspy: How do i get 50 likes to this my post? cry
the easiest way is to insult one of ,Tinubu, Gej or Fashola.
your pick

3 Likes

Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Saraben(f): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
he is just a mere attention seeker if d story is tru
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by oduaboy1: 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lmao.It's obvious the youtube views were paid for,..The only people commenting on that video are whites.Good publicity or bad publicity is equals to more money.

Dj exclusive is one sharp business man.cheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by dejavume: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
DopestepTJ: grin
too obvious my guy.i see 200k plus viewers,but y buyin viewers comments,coz the whole thing is scrap,most of the comments were selected but not carefully selected.thats bullshit.if ur music is good,u aint need to buy viewers comments
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Afam4eva(m): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
odua boy: Lmao.It's obvious the youtube views were paid for,..The only people commenting on that video are whites.Good publicity or bad publicity is equals to more money.

Dj exclusive is one sharp business man.cheesycheesycheesycheesy
All these DJs are following the path of DJ Jimmy Jat who has released some smash hits. I like DJ Exclusive though. He's one of the best.
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Engrchuks2011: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
youtube is even down recently
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by callmehydee(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmm buy views nawaoo ooo......

(1) (2) (Reply)

M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody / Download Video: Kendrick Lamar – Loyalty Ft Rihanna / 2face Unstoppable Album - Listen To The Tracks Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.