Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? (9450 Views)

Amazing: Psy's "Gangnam Style" Reaches Maximum Number For Youtube Views Counter. / P-Square's Personally Surpasses 3Million Youtube Views In 8 weeks / Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Psychedelia(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
LOL! It's nothing new. Beyonce, Chris Brown and Justin Bieber's videos have been exposed as having fake views before. It's actually the label and the marketing companies that buy views.

Just last year, when YouTube corrected its algorithms, Sony BMG and Universal Records got caught pants-down with fake views in a lot of their artistes' videos. YouTube ended up deleting over 2 BILLION fake views, leaving most of the videos uploaded by those companies 'emaciated' grin

See the link to the story: http://www.nofilmschool.com/2012/12/universal-sony-record-companies-fake-billions-youtube-views/
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's part of marketing strategy. The more corporate bodies see that your music is popular, the more endorsements will come your way.
Oh! It's a good idea, but i guess he's got it wrong this time. . . This could backfire you know?

#TeamGOM
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by UnknownT: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
All white! This reminds me when I was campaigning for my friend on a modelling competition that requires likes! Cum see where I just dey write anyhow, sotay things to comment finish for my brain
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by homesteady(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
adewasco2k: he bought the comments, likes and even dislikes? OP please dont be a hater, go find a new hobby

NB: i think if anybody got paid then its you! beacuse you just got him more people to watch the video

#ResumesYoutubeVideo
So if I say colour white is white, am I hating on white? grin
He bought them all! Its so obvious!
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
All politicians who win elections in Nigeria buy or steal votes too. At least this DJ didn't steal them.

1 Like

Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Orikinla(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
[size=18pt]You can buy YouTube views.
You can Twitter Followers.
You can buy Facebook Likes.
You can buy Alexa Rankings.
You can buy comments.

You can buy traffic on the internet.

The more money you can pay, the more traffic.

Anything can be arranged on the internet.

How to know fake comments is simply by checking the IPs and you will notice that most of the comments, page views and visits come from the same IPs[/size]

1 Like

Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Emmyk(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
bigx: 206,251 views as at now

Like they say, Controversy is Good Business..

Keep promoting the video y'all grin
True.
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
adewasco2k: he bought the comments, likes and even dislikes? OP please dont be a hater, go find a new hobby

NB: i think if anybody got paid then its you! beacuse you just got him more people to watch the video

#ResumesYoutubeVideo

I was tempted to go and watch it but after reading your comment, I decided not to. Thanks. He must earn my view
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by seangy4konji: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
You are a hater....Do your video and buy whatever,it nor concern any one...Hater.
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by psky: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2013

#ResumesYoutubeVideo

Dude pls read before you comment, the op said he had zero likes and zero dislikes, and as at the time I checked he had two likes and seven dislikes. Thats practically impossible for a video with that much views.
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by psky: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
seangy4konji: You are a hater....Do your video and buy whatever,it nor concern any one...Hater.

And here comes someone else to use the you're a hater cliche when an artist is being objectively criticized. tongue
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by pcaptain38(f): 12:28am On Dec 16, 2013
ok o

if u are looking for affordable spacious hall for hire for any kind of Event
call 07046432546

http://central-business-district./spacious-hall-for-all-kind-of-social-and-corporate-events-in-the-heart-of-abuja-for-hire-iid-574395829
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by lumeviewscom: 12:34am On Dec 16, 2013
@OP, I don't know anything about what you asked oh... What I do know is that you can

[DOWNLOAD VIDEO] DJ XCLUSIVE FEAT TIMAYA – PANGOLO in either mobile format or high resolution.

Thank You, Folks!
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by florico: 7:47am On Dec 16, 2013
I do believe that the above video does deserve to have 6,000 hits and it is infact better than all the crap videos Dbanj has put out of recent. However with that being said, its not above Nigerians in general to set up fake YouTube accounts etc which is why the average American thinks we are shady. Final note, True craft speaks for itself. You will never hear of Dr Dre or Swizz beatz buying a fake vevo account. Its about time Nigerians stopped being dubiously genius and learn to just be plain "Genius". Enuf said
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by CocoLoca(f): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2013
•Reason 3 – There are 174 comments.
Apartment from the YouTube uploader’s (DJ
Xclusive) comment, all other 173 comments
are made by non-Nigerians. With usernames
like Jack Woods, Maybelle Beckerman,
Darlene Morales, Julius Kiesling making
random comments like ‘he is gonna conquer
everything‘, ‘he is gonna conquer
everything‘, ‘he has shown his difference
with others‘, ‘he has good knowledge about
it‘ and ‘it’s a nice collection to me‘, it’s not
hard to figure they are all fake accounts.
Lmaooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by amiskurie(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2013
what shall it profit a DJ to buy the views?
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by toprealman: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
6,150 is not a big buy mate. If that was the case, he should have had up to 1million viewers so far. The music is not as bad as you've painted it.
I smell beef kirish here.
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by GentleFrank(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Good !
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by akinzyakin(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
yap sure.. jus as seun bought nairaland angry
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by hilario8898(m): 5:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Sincerely, I thought the video was wack, expected more of dancing.....luv'd the beat though!
Re: Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? by 4lorunsho(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2013
That means me too am gonna start buying views and making money on it on youtube

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo - Wonder (Official Video) / M.i Ft. Tuface - Nobody / Download Video: Kendrick Lamar – Loyalty Ft Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.