Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

North Korea Leader Execute His Uncle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Korea Leader Execute His Uncle (643 Views)

ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable / North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War / Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

North Korea Leader Execute His Uncle by icnsystem(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
(CNN) -- As the shock sinks in of North Korea's extraordinary announcement of the execution of leader Kim Jong Un's uncle and former protector, government officials and analysts are trying to decipher what the brutal move means.

The ruthless disposal of Jang Song Thaek -- Kim's uncle by marriage who had, until recently, been regarded as the second-most powerful figure in the secretive, nuclear-armed nation -- has serious implications for North Korea, its neighbors and the United States, observers said.

But exactly what is going on inside the notoriously opaque North Korea regime remains as murky as ever.

"We don't have a clear sense of this at all," said Victor Cha, a senior adviser at the Center for Strategic and International Studies who represented the United States in nuclear talks with North Korea.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/12/13/world/asia/north-korea-uncle-executed/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Re: North Korea Leader Execute His Uncle by Raxxye(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
I just saw the news on tv, and I'm chilled to my marrows!
Re: North Korea Leader Execute His Uncle by Raxxye(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
I just saw the news on tv, and I'm chilled to my marrows! He was convicted of trying to over-throw the present government on Tuesday and was executed immedately! What a country!

Re: North Korea Leader Execute His Uncle by yack80: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Raxxye: I just saw the news on tv, and I'm chilled to my marrows! He was convicted of trying to over-throw the present government on Tuesday and was executed immedately! What a country!
Re: North Korea Leader Execute His Uncle by Afam4eva(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2013

(1)

50 Questions Okonjo-iweala Must Answer In 14 Days / Press Release:warning To Politicians: Don’t Demonise Islam / Nigeria Military: Bring Back Our Girls Now, They Are Dead Already!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.