Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Do Men Tell Lies To Keep A Woman They Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Tell Lies To Keep A Woman They Love? (1080 Views)

Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women / Top 10 Lies Men Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Tell Lies To Keep A Woman They Love? by mizzochocinco: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
My boyfriend moved to US (1month ago) and ever since then we have been communicating via whatsapp. I send him pictures everyday but he cannot send me pictures because his camera got bust when he was unpacking at his new apartment. A friend of mine who has always been jealous about our relationship told me that she met him in Shoprite when she went to Abuja, but he ran away when she spotted him. He has a US number and everything but i dont understand why my friend would say such a wicked thing. I have long asked him to use someone else's phone to send pictures to me to prove he is not lying but he told me the friend he lives with doesnt want other people getting his phone number so i just have to wait until he gets a new phone. What i want to know is has this ever happened to you, do men lie to impress the ones they love?
Re: Do Men Tell Lies To Keep A Woman They Love? by fnep2smooth(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
If you really won't to get him .... Next time you guys are chatting .. Ask him to send u is location tru WhatsApp.... Hope it will prove if he is lying or not
Re: Do Men Tell Lies To Keep A Woman They Love? by timwezzb(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Do Men Tell Lies To Keep A Woman They Love? by Castos(m): 1:55am On Dec 14, 2013
Yeah, men tell a lot of lies including the women. But wait o, I can't believe you're asking this question like you're not from planet earth.lol

(1) (Reply)

The Girl I Adore Loves My Best Friend. / Yes Or No / A Marriage Application Form For A Prospective Suitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.