Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Cost Of Maintenace Of Mercedes C Class 230 Compressor 2003 Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cost Of Maintenace Of Mercedes C Class 230 Compressor 2003 Model (5633 Views)

Reliability Of Mercedes Benz C240/c320 / Please Guys How Is Peugout 406, 01/02 Maintenace / Advice On Mercedes C Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Maintenace Of Mercedes C Class 230 Compressor 2003 Model by thug: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello house, I want to buy 2003 Model mercedes benz C class compressor, and i need an advice from people that have used it before base on common associated problem, fuel economy, cost of maintenance and the availablity of its parts plus it cost. thank you as you contribute base on your experience .
Re: Cost Of Maintenace Of Mercedes C Class 230 Compressor 2003 Model by Eyop: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
thug: Hello house, I want to buy 2003 Model mercedes benz C class compressor, and i need an advice from people that have used it before base on common associated problem, fuel economy, cost of maintenance and the availablity of its parts plus it cost. thank you as you contribute base on your experience .

Brother you do not have an issue at all. Just go ahead and purchase that machine if that's really your choice of car. You can as well visit the Mercedes forum on nairaland for any other information you may require. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Maintenace Of Mercedes C Class 230 Compressor 2003 Model by thug: 4:49am On Dec 14, 2013
Eyop:

Brother you do not have an issue at all. Just go ahead and purchase that machine if that's really your choice of car. You can as well visit the Mercedes forum on nairaland for any other information you may require. Good luck
this is the model of mb i want to buy
so i need a frank advice about the cost of its maintenance and servicing plus fuel economy and common problem associated with it.

Re: Cost Of Maintenace Of Mercedes C Class 230 Compressor 2003 Model by Eyop: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2013
thug:
so i need a frank advice about the cost of its maintenance and servicing plus fuel economy and common problem associated with it.

The vehicle is very ok and very economical if you have checked and confirmed that the electrical and mechanical aspect of the car is intact i.e certified OK. The maintenance cost is very reasonable provided you make use of genuine and recommended parts(coolant,engine oil,brake-pads,oil filter,etc) for your regular service as at when due. You will also need an experienced mercedes benz mechanic for your services to avoid any problems.

This ride has a good fuel economy better than some japanese cars and you will attest to this yourself when you buy. But like i said,just make sure that the condition of the ride is ok before you buy.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Maintenace Of Mercedes C Class 230 Compressor 2003 Model by thug: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2013
thanks for the piece of advice but how rugged is the vehicle

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Maintenace Of Mercedes C Class 230 Compressor 2003 Model by Eyop: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2013
thug:
thanks for the piece of advice but how rugged is the vehicle

Mercedes Benz has been known for ruggedness so the 2003 C230 Kompressor is also part of it.
Re: Cost Of Maintenace Of Mercedes C Class 230 Compressor 2003 Model by inze(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2013
thug:

This (car pix) is not a 2003, going by the interior. It's an 06 upwards if am not mistaking.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Maintenace Of Mercedes C Class 230 Compressor 2003 Model by Eyop: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2013
inze:

This (car pix) is not a 2003, going by the interior. It's an 06 upwards if am not mistaking.

Yes the car pic is not a 2003,it is a 2007 pic he displayed.
Re: Cost Of Maintenace Of Mercedes C Class 230 Compressor 2003 Model by thug: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2013
inze:

which of the yr model is better in terms of less problem and cheap maintenance
Re: Cost Of Maintenace Of Mercedes C Class 230 Compressor 2003 Model by Eyop: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2013
thug:
which of the yr model is better in terms of less problem and cheap maintenance

My brother it all depends on how much money you have budgeted for purchasing your car. The pic you displayed is a 2007 C230 which is a 6Cylinder naturally aspirated engine while the 2003 C230 is a 4cylinder supercharged engine. The prices are different as the year increases. Your budget will determine the year you will be able to acquire. All are good.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Maintenace Of Mercedes C Class 230 Compressor 2003 Model by Consent(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2013
My brother,when it comes to durability,you cant be wrong about any benz product.but for lower fuel economy and maintenance cost,go for the FOUR cylinder.i just sold off my six cylinder benz. For instance,for a six cylinder engine,u'll buy two gallons of oil instead of one if u want to change d oil.you'l buy six plugs,six plug lids and d fuel consumption is higher.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Maintenace Of Mercedes C Class 230 Compressor 2003 Model by naijadrivablog: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

C / 2005 Toyota Highlander Or Lexus Rx 330 / How Much Does The Brain Box Of A Toyota Corolla 2004 Model Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.