Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur (21667 Views)

John Campbell: "Jonathan Remains Likely Winner Of Elections" / Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark / President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
How can GEJ be a joker for a serious party.
Smdh!
Last Bullet:
PDP's finished!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by BigBen10: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
SPEED5:
Thief A(apc) wants to remove Mr B(GEJ) so that he can continue looting from were he stopped....
Guy I rather continue with Mr B(GEJ)
u make me laugh. Who put Mr B(GEJ) in power the thief A abi? Do you think he will put somebody that wont allow him enjoy his theft? U think if OBJ really turned against GEJ that OBJ will nt face the music? OBJ will gain notin with d downfall of GEJ. He may just open him self to EFCC.
So drop ur sentiments and tell urself the truth. Mind you majority of nigerians voted for GEJ in 2011. So stop saying we dont want a GEJ to continue. We are only dissatisfied with his performance and shld be sacked

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Aliyubest(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
gen2briz: Fresh air all the way.....for my church mind, gej till 201?
u got my laughing off my chair. Dat fresh air is almost making my asmatic. Thank God am for apc therapy!!! grin
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by vanguard1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
Can't this people accept the fact that pdp is sinking and work towards it, why can't they make the presidential candidacy open and whoever wins the primary can go on and contest on pdp platform. Tukur is the worst chairman pdp ever had and it is having a very bad effect on GEJ. The earlier GEJ read the handwriting on the wall the better for him, else he will have a negative history in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by adonismuller(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
Before the election in 2015..I will just go to bank and withdraw all my money..incase war comes,cz I presume dat wil happen!!
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by fkaz(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha said that Obasanjo should play a fatherly role and stop acting the way he was doing. He maintained that Obasanjo’s present style was what made the former head of state late General Sani Abacha to put him in prison.

The Ex convict should tell us how Abacha end is regime after he imprison obasanjo, because Jonathan may follow suit before 2015 if he try it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by OneDrop: 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
solomon111: Bullshitt.
The way they won Anambra state election with Ngige?
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by kabba7(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Honestly I feel ashame the way Jonathan and his gang of thieves are presenting themselves these days I even begin to wonder if they all are drunks now .
How could that buffoon made those irresponsible statement ! So even though it has been again and again that Jonathan is a thief and just added the tittle or a killer squad promoter everyone must follow him ?
I think that prophesy of him not getting less than 7 years imprisonment shortly after this first tenure is beginning to take shape .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by fkaz(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
adonismuller: Before the election in 2015..I will just go to bank and withdraw all my money..incase war comes,cz I presume dat wil happen!!

Please try to change your naira to dollars or any other foreign currency grin
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by PastorOla1: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Thank God, Mr. Tukur is not God. Tukur should know that he is not the only one to determine who become PDP presidential candidate. This politics of the belly must stop.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Shey we all go vote for Goodluck Jonathan come 2015.....
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by lawbabs: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
maimalari: Speaking on the letter written to President
Jonathan by former president Olusegun
Obasanjo, the former governor of Bayelsa
State, Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha said
that Obasanjo should play a fatherly role and
stop acting the way he was doing. He
maintained that Obasanjo’s present style
was what made the former head of state late
General Sani Abacha to put him in prison.
He said, “That was exactly what he was
doing till Abacha put him in prison, the same
style, he has started again. Anyway I don’t
think he has advisers. If he has advisers they
will call him to order . He is not the only
statesman we have in this country. Yes, I
respect him as former president. He has
contributed also to the sustenance of
democracy even in the military, he played a
significant role. We acknowledge all that but
power is transit. When you finish your tenure
you hand over the baton to others and
support the person in power and not to pull
him down, he added

See this criminal who stole from the people of Bayelsa, talking trash. It confirmed why OBJ compared GEJ to Abacha. Is Alams trying to say GEJ will imprison OBJ. These guys are finally looking for ways to cause chaos in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by solomon111(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
Why the unnecessary hullabalo?
If you don't like GEJ,cast your vote for someone else.
Isn't that what democracy is all about?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by figment232(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
AnanseK:
Any one remember the tearful Mrs. Thatcher leaving 10 Downing Street in November 1990 ? It was all done by the Conservative party and PDP will do the same for GEJ. One and a half years later June 1992 she took her seat in the House of Lords. That may be the difference; GEJ may end up in prison.
your Tinubu would be d first to die
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Malachy27: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
Make una dey there dey rant nonsense. Hw could president JEGA fail election wen he has his acronym JEGA on d helm of electoral affairs... JEGA = Jonathan Ebele Gudluck Azikiwe. Abeg talk of 2019 joor
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by GentleFrank(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
That's good !
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by inforesource: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
Buullshitt ++
solomon111: Bullshitt.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by AdeniyiA(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Shame dey smell,
old age is worrying this man o,with all these allegations and dusts raised by OBJ's letter flying around unsettled, he still has mouth to spew trash, it's really showed how naive and insenstive these people are.
may they meet their waterloo if they ever again dare say youths are the leaders of tomorrow while they spoil today and perpetuate themselves on the seats tomorrow
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by callmenow: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
This is good for democracy. Jonathan must also attest to his candidacy by next March (Easter), latest if he is still interested. I will be very aggrieved if he spends more than a year maneuvering to continue to rule. He must concentrate on alleviating the suffering of the Nigerian masses by addressing the infrastructural deficit in Nigeria, and not be politicking with losers and the yesteryear men. As is the practice in the US where we borrowed this form of democracy, as the incumbent, he should signal that he is good for a second turn. He must not however let others who have selfish interests FORCE him to go against his will. I will like him to clarify a few other points in the new year. Advise Mrs Madueke and Mr segun Aganga to tell Nigerian about the oil for infrastructure deals they have done with China worth around $30 Billion. These deals require our sweet crude to be exchanged for infrastructural building all over Nigeria by the Chinese. (This is the only way the Chinese do their business). We must task the Chinese to show us the BONAFIDES. So that the likes of Sanusi and OBJ can calm down about a 'missing $50 Billion' whiich has been embarassing the nation and creating unnecessary distraction. The rulers of Nigeria do not have good PR manners. Big Man Syndrome can easily cause a war or coup if mishandled. The earlier the better. If Sanusi is so intelligent, why does he think the Chinese are committing tens of billions of Dollars in Nigeria in the past year? (I am assuming that he is aware that Jonathan, Dr Iweala and Mr Aganga have made numerous trips to sign these bi-lateral deals with Chinese agencies).

http://thebricspost.com/china-nigeria-sign-1-2bn-power-project-deal/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/nigeria-china-sign-deal-on-financial-co-operation-others/

http://www.ventures-africa.com/2013/07/nigeria-china-sign-over-9-mous-to-boost-trade/

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by victorazy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Femolacaster: Whether Gej is given Pdp ticket or not, i surely know that getting Pdp ticket doesn't guarantee his stay in Aso rock beyond 2015.

U so sure grin
Bro we have president already and is GEJ grin
He is the best president bliv it or not!
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Jman06(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
Deco007: Gej has done well Indeed keep decieving urself am politically neutral but the truth be told this man and Pdd as a party has failed this nation Corruption has eaten so deep,talk of insecurity,huge amount of money disappearing evry day yet no body is being held responsibly I pity this Nation.
Stop being naive and put your brain to use for once! You just read unfounded allegations of corruption against the president and believe hook,line and sinker. What is going on is called campaign of calumny by disgruntled politicians who have converged under APC to achieve their selfish political interests .
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by victorazy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
adonismuller: Before the election in 2015..I will just go to bank and withdraw all my money..incase war comes,cz I presume dat wil happen!!

Na Canada I go dey dey watcham for CNN live war grin "foretold war never kill a cripple" so my ppl said grin
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
GEJ, the man to beat! cool
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by decasey(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hmmm, tukur don bust some pple bubble.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by nnaiah: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
GEJ and Buhari-Two difficult products to sell come 2015.Who is the game changer? Where will the game changer emerge from? Certainly not from the five Guvnors,none of them has has any history of attempted attempt to leave a great legacy behind like Fash or AKpabio.(Pls replace Fash and Akpa boi with your own choice of performing guvnors. )

What will follow if OBJ's letter to GEJ doesn't give OBJ and his caucus the desired result and effect. What will follow next?

I don't expect anything less from Tukur and the presidential aides in times like this,this is the time for them to fight all their political battles using GEJ's name.
Watch out for the 'attack lion vs Liar mohammed show' coming to the cinema in your neighbourhood soon.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by nerodenero: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
solomon111: Why the unnecessary hullabalo?
If you don't like GEJ,cast your vote for someone else.
Isn't that what democracy is all about?
Chairman,you talk as though you are not a Nigerian.Votes dont count.Rigging is always the ordergrin
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by adonismuller(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
fkaz:

Please try to change your naira to dollars or any other foreign currency grin
bros tanx ƒσя the advice.....dats what I will do
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by katty40(f): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
For were!nt happening..dat guy is going down!
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by adonismuller(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
victorazy:

Na Canada I go dey dey watcham for CNN live war grin "foretold war never kill a cripple" so my ppl said grin
hahahaha....canada too far....my money might be exhausted before I get there...И̲̮̣̥̅̊ɑ̤̥̈̊ togo sure pass bros
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by mojolalekan: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
check ds out,we market u http://ggmlinx..com/
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by teejan: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tukur is just a lame duck, the house has fallen on him, he is a drowning idiot!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station / NIA Gets N4.87bn Budget To Track, Intercept Calls, Messages / Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.