Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed (2241 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed by yesboss20(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello everyone. Compliments of the season!

I'm in a predicament with milady. We've been dating for some months now, started off as a shoulder to lean on and all, the feelings came and then . . . bam! We're here. Things are naturally heading in the commitment direction but the problem is she has a hot head: seems to pick offence at the most little of issues and I'm not liking it.

The good thing is that I do not easily get vexed, had enough anger growing up that could have caused great havoc but I am totally free now. So I guess opposites attract and as much as I admire her "mad face", it's not usually an easy situation to manage.

Now I ask: what do I do? What can help me with this? I even told her to imagine if she were a guy, babes would have suffered at her hands. Has any of you been in such a fix? What did you do?
Re: What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Spank her hard anytime she does it
Re: What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed by yesboss20(m): 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hybee2493: Spank her hard anytime she does it
Uhm, ahem, spanking an angered babe...hmm. You want her to chew my ears off?
Is that what you would do?
Re: What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed by Castos(m): 1:28am On Dec 14, 2013
I have this female neighbour who always like to pick offences with me. After each face off, she'll not talk to me till I do and whenever I do, she talks and talks and talks, it will just seem as if nothing ever happened. It might be the same with your girlfriend. I found out that she loves me so much but I never knew it till I was told by another female neighbour. You see, most girls don't know how to be romantic, either they cover it up with it's opposite and might sometimes cost them their desired man. It might be something you did or always do. Try talk to her, I sincerely believe that she'll open up. At first she might deny or say nothing is wrong but something is wrong but don't take it to be similar to my case.

1 Like

Re: What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed by imsuboi(m): 3:33am On Dec 14, 2013
seriously? undecided
Re: What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed by yesboss20(m): 4:53am On Dec 14, 2013
Castos: I have this female neighbour who always like to pick offences with me. After each face off, she'll not talk to me till I do and whenever I do, she talks and talks and talks, it will just seem as if nothing ever happened. It might be the same with your girlfriend. I found out that she loves me so much but I never knew it till I was told by another female neighbour. You see, most girls don't know how to be romantic, either they cover it up with it's opposite and might sometimes cost them their desired man. It might be something you did or always do. Try talk to her, I sincerely believe that she'll open up. At first she might deny or say nothing is wrong but something is wrong but don't take it to be similar to my case.
Wow. Thank you very much. You made an excellent point there: she might not be doing it on purpose rather instinctively. Hmm.
Re: What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed by yesboss20(m): 4:54am On Dec 14, 2013
imsu.boi:
seriously? undecided
Yes, really. Haven't you had/heard a similar experience?
Re: What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed by yesboss20(m): 5:00am On Dec 14, 2013
On a deeper note, I tend to see it as her way of being in a relationship and reacting to one. Maybe, just maybe her past experience with guys has made her produce this supposed skin and/or behaviour. Or is this just who she is?? **Hot-tempered persons ain't much fun oh** The level of instability in them freaks me.
Re: What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed by kokoA(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2013
Bros, you are not giving her that "thing" well enough.. When I had a babe, I usually get excited when she starts getting angry because I know its going to end joyfully for two of us. grin
Re: What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed by baralatie(m): 7:56am On Dec 14, 2013
Go and read d book of proverbs d solution is there!
Re: What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed by imsuboi(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2013
yesboss20:
Yes, really. Haven't you had/heard a similar experience?

I have.

Re: What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed by yesboss20(m): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2013
kokoA: Bros, you are not giving her that "thing" well enough.. When I had a babe, I usually get excited when she starts getting angry because I know its going to end joyfully for two of us. grin
And by that, you mean gratification. Let's just say we ain't getting into that on this side of the coin. However, there are other ways to show affection and I doubt that's the cause. Thanks man.
Re: What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed by yesboss20(m): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2013
imsu.boi:

I have.

And what did you do? How bad was it? Did you overcome it?
Re: What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed by yesboss20(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2013
baralatie: Go and read d book of proverbs d solution is there!
Guess I know where you're coming from with this. As if growing up with an impertinent sibling wasn't enough, I wonder how bad it'd be building a home with a contentious partner.
Thanks for the view.

(1) (Reply)

See Embarrassment ! / Am I Too Old For This?? / A Guy Called His Neighbor and guess what happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.