Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

I Think I Am Pregnant - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Am Pregnant (28504 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by mauricerex: 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hmm from the look of things I conclude that desmond was in your last week
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by chupcake(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
nikpet2: hello pals,,
i really dont know how to do this before this will be my first time to seek for a advice or write a topic on here,
i really need an advice,,
there was a girl that we went to school together and during this time we never talked to eachother because i had a girl back then, but i really like this girl but i love my girlfriend so much too back then and i dont wanna betray her,, after years passby me and my girlfriend brokeup , i later found the girl i was talking about and i collect her number and woe her, she told me she cant date me because she knew i was kinda bad guy when we are in school, but i told her am a changed guy and am ready to be in a serious relationship with her if she can be my girl,, after some weeks she angreed, we started dating and i got so inlove with this babe and after 5 months we've been dating, i called her one sunday afternoon and she didnt pick my call and she later send me a message that shes not interested in me she have a boyfriend and she hate me alot and she never want to see me again.. then a call later came in and there was a guy on the line and he told me he's my girlfriend elder brother and hers ister has been crying since sunday evening,, i was so confused because i dont whats going on or what i did wrong,, he asked me to come to a place so we can meet and talk.. i went and i met him and i explained everything to him.... he told me hes gonna speak with my girlfriend,, i feel kinda relieved..later this evening he called me back that my girlfriend is with him and asked me to come amd meet him the same spot we met the other time.. i went there and to my surprised he told me hes my girl boyfriend and when i asked her she cant even deny it.,, he told me he was just trying to know whats going on,, and my so called girl always put the phone on speaker anytime i call her and always show him the conversations between me and her on whatsapp.. i was so surprised and i dont even know what to do,,the guy warned me to back off from his girl... the girl wanted to start leaving but the guy started rough handling her and shouting on her,, i really dont know what to do,, i love this girl alot and the guy she loves right now is maltreating her,,, i really need an advice because am heartbroken right now. im confused because i dont know why she said yes in the first place,, have fallen inlove with this girl alot and i still love her alot,,, please i need an advice,, should i leave her or still go after her thank you alot... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Really... Dude..!! Again..!!

Mchewwww. Goan start another thread if you want to be heard.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by toluleke(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
i guessed it was used more dan d stipulate time wich is 3yrs and if u din't,you have to use other contraceptives like sponge,female condoms,pills 2 bck it up next time,...ur Doctor shld av examine wich waz best 4u..cos dis is a very rare occurrence...do ur PT..let knw..

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by vanguard1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
Eyop:

Dangerous striker grin grin
You wicked oooo, so you mean that the husbands johnny is dangerous....I believe it could even strike from outside 18 yard box.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Eyop: 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
nikpet2: hello pals,,
i really dont know how to do this before this will be my first time to seek for a advice or write a topic on here,
i really need an advice,,
there was a girl that we went to school together and during this time we never talked to eachother because i had a girl back then, but i really like this girl but i love my girlfriend so much too back then and i dont wanna betray her,, after years passby me and my girlfriend brokeup , i later found the girl i was talking about and i collect her number and woe her, she told me she cant date me because she knew i was kinda bad guy when we are in school, but i told her am a changed guy and am ready to be in a serious relationship with her if she can be my girl,, after some weeks she angreed, we started dating and i got so inlove with this babe and after 5 months we've been dating, i called her one sunday afternoon and she didnt pick my call and she later send me a message that shes not interested in me she have a boyfriend and she hate me alot and she never want to see me again.. then a call later came in and there was a guy on the line and he told me he's my girlfriend elder brother and hers ister has been crying since sunday evening,, i was so confused because i dont whats going on or what i did wrong,, he asked me to come to a place so we can meet and talk.. i went and i met him and i explained everything to him.... he told me hes gonna speak with my girlfriend,, i feel kinda relieved..later this evening he called me back that my girlfriend is with him and asked me to come amd meet him the same spot we met the other time.. i went there and to my surprised he told me hes my girl boyfriend and when i asked her she cant even deny it.,, he told me he was just trying to know whats going on,, and my so called girl always put the phone on speaker anytime i call her and always show him the conversations between me and her on whatsapp.. i was so surprised and i dont even know what to do,,the guy warned me to back off from his girl... the girl wanted to start leaving but the guy started rough handling her and shouting on her,, i really dont know what to do,, i love this girl alot and the guy she loves right now is maltreating her,,, i really need an advice because am heartbroken right now. im confused because i dont know why she said yes in the first place,, have fallen inlove with this girl alot and i still love her alot,,, please i need an advice,, should i leave her or still go after her thank you alot... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

You need serious prayers and deliverance. That's the only way you will live a normal life and free yourself from the so called bondage you are in.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by zainyrazzy(f): 12:10am On Dec 15, 2013
Dis is serious oo wen am just tinkin of goin 4 FP I tot dat implanon was d best. Dis is scary ooo. Baba God u too much sum are cryin 4 just one @ anytime and here is sumone dat dosent want it now
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Celepope: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2013
Eyop:

You need serious prayers and deliverance. That's the only way you will live a normal life and free yourself from the so called bondage you are in.
He should come let me use cane to deliver him with enough lashes.grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by kramer: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2013
AdannayaBella:
For how long can a married couple abstain from sex? Nigger GTFOH and stop thinking with your áss. You can't even spell like a right thinking human being.

You put him in his place there grin grin cheesy
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by igosee: 12:20am On Dec 15, 2013
Katier00 :
Hello everyone, I have this questions for mothers on family planing and doctors in the house. I have been on implanon for the past two and the half yrs after the birth of my second son, i have been seeing my menstruation every 28 days until this month, i am 5dys late and i have been feeling tried and funny with alot of mood swings, can i be pregnant? Has this happened to anyone in the house? Did u get pregnant or later saw your period? I am worried i am not ready to have a child now

i do not think you are pregnant, same happened to my wife and she was worried and a pregnant test was negative, sometimes stress can cause it

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by seangy4konji: 12:32am On Dec 15, 2013
Twins Things...Invite me to the naming of the IBEJI oooo....God Bless them....
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by dheaven: 1:30am On Dec 15, 2013
How much does it cost insert the implanon?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by taskobi: 1:35am On Dec 15, 2013
check this out http:///o1t0dzVHRi
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Malakh: 1:48am On Dec 15, 2013
Katier00 :
wow that so sweet, i think the hardest part is accepting the fact that your time table as to change, i mean am still in shock, i dnt want babies until 2015, i have alot to do but i have to change all my plans for this baby and i have to be sure before i inform my hubby, gosh this is was not planned for but thank God, many ar seeking for children but here am i. Am greatful for everything
the west gat you guys believing that Parenthood is Planned...if I don't want kids, I just tell Him to shut the womb...end of story
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by taskobi: 1:50am On Dec 15, 2013
check this out now http:///o1t0dzVHRi

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Emary(f): 2:02am On Dec 15, 2013
Did you gain weight before getting pregnant? Implanon is effective for 3yrs for women below 70kg and 2yrs for women who weigh more than that. As mentioned before, there is that 0.2% of hyper-fertile women who will still get pregnant on the implant because it is only between 99.3 -99.8% effective. It works by suppressing ovulation but if you had a breakthrough ovulation, you could still get pregnant. I believe some children of destiny can't be prevented from coming into this world though. There's no perfect method.

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 15, 2013
Lord! Why? I mean why? My aunt is somewhere across the world, begging you for just 1 child of her own, and here you are giving a lady that doesn't want a child another one. God? If I don't know you any better, I'd say you're unjust.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by secnelly: 4:39am On Dec 15, 2013
Katier00 :
Hello everyone, I have this questions for mothers on family planing and doctors in the house. I have been on implanon for the past two and the half yrs after the birth of my second son, i have been seeing my menstruation every 28 days until this month, i am 5dys late and i have been feeling tried and funny with alot of mood swings, can i be pregnant? Has this happened to anyone in the house? Did u get pregnant or later saw your period? I am worried i am not ready to have a child now

http://m.plannedparenthood.org/mt/www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/birth-control/birth-control-implant-implanon-4243.htm?un_jtt_v_expand=6#un_q6

hope this link helps

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by smartg(m): 4:42am On Dec 15, 2013
Are you stuupid, you don't want to have a baby and yet you were busy doing that thing, now God have decided to add another 'future leader' into you home and you're here almost blaming GOD for the enjoyment you took upon yourself. Or are you going to commit an abortion even as a married woman.

For single ladies nd guys, if you don't want to contact sickness, abstain totaly from sex.
For married men and women, if don't want to have a child, abstain from sex too!.
Condom is not 100% sure.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by ugboshi(m): 4:56am On Dec 15, 2013
Katier00 :
think i am, took the test this morning
And what was the result
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by makzeze: 5:01am On Dec 15, 2013
Ur hubby has done a good job. He broke the implanon.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Bergs(m): 5:19am On Dec 15, 2013
Ma'am y should u nt accept a gift from ur maker? Huh!!. No let God change mynd on top ur belle and make u no deliver that pikin till him go grow leg , teeth, hairs 4 ur belle.,smh!!
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by NemzySeries(m): 5:27am On Dec 15, 2013
ure hubby is among the 0.2% beating d traffic dis time arnd
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by kado(m): 5:38am On Dec 15, 2013
What is implanon? And how can i get it?
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Mimicole(f): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2013
chaircover:

she has done the test and its positive

congrats poster . . .I know how you feel but you will soon get used to it and once you are over the shock, you will look forwards to the new blessing in your family.
She did a home PT and is not certain abt d result, she promised to do a proper test in a hospital lab. I suggest we wait till she comes back with the outcome of that. OP u might not be pregnant, this hormonal methods of FP sometimes messes with your system. I'm currently on Norplant and I have my fair share of hormonal imbalances bt a pergnancy scare has never been part of it. Ps I've been on that method for almost a year. So pls do a proper test rather than stress yourself out
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Sunglow: 6:02am On Dec 15, 2013
My dear you may not want it ,but its best to have all your kids as soon as possible,you will be glad you did.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 15, 2013
thanks tho, atleast you write something
chupcake:

Really... Dude..!! Again..!!

Mchewwww. Goan start another thread if you want to be heard.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Scholarforever: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2013
Having 3 kids in a fmly is not bad if not fr our bastardized economy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 / Santa Thread / In One Word Describe Your ''MOTHER''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.