Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,338 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Toasting A Married Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting A Married Woman? (12358 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2008
I am leaving work and headed for home I will pick up this discussion in about an hour with a glass of wine next me but here is my question:

What makes a man think that it is ok to toast a married woman? When men see my wedding ring they still toast me. when I tell them I am happily married they still try to toast me.

Is there something I am doing, saying, some vibe i am putting off that gives the impression that toasting this married woman is ok?

Is that just the way it is here in the States?

How many other sistas have had this done to them?

I look forward to reading the responses when i get home.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by rampant(f): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2008
well u aint d first and u aint going to be d last,some pple go thru worst situations,so don't complain
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2008
Maybe they trying to get some of that booty, trying to see if hopefully you will fall for it, many people do, nookie tonight, wussy wussy tongue
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by HCH3COO: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

Maybe they trying to get some of that booty, trying to see if hopefully you will fall for it, many people do, nookie tonight, wussy wussy tongue
omo yi o fi style yawo sha undecided
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by MissyB1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2008
Same ere.
I come across same prob almost errday.
Sm jst won't understand yhu're married. sad
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
i Highly Highly doubt that is the way of the people in the states. Then again you live in New England so that is whole different story. it is just probably some fellas that just want some sex. dont let it faze you.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

omo yi o fi style yawo sha undecided
lol cheesy
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

i Highly Highly doubt that is the way of the people in the states. Then again you live in New England so that is whole different story. it is just probably some fellas that just want some sex. don't let it faze you.
what do you mean 'way of the states'? it happens everywhere, whether china na pluto tongue
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2008
It is just a game to many and marriage aint what it ought to be, many sister get laid a nite after the wedding ceremony, so if you aint one, just keep up with the fight of rejecting their offers and be ready to deal with them stepping it up with nice rides and gifts to lure u to bed.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by nalijah07(f): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2008
It's all about competition. They want to know if they can get you to cross over to the other side, so that they can accumulate another notch on their belt.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Sisikill: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2008
2 Reasons

1) The Ring - You already have one, so they don't have to promise you one to get in your pants.

2) The Ring - Tells them you are married and as we all know, married sex is BO.OO.OO.RI.NG!! So they figure you'll be up for some excitement, a l'll sontin sontin, a wham, bam, thank you ma'am, back seat of a car, no string attached, lose my number afterwards kinda sex.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by gabelogan(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2008
nailing a married woman is the apex in the game.

if you can nail a married woman, then ur game is extra-tite.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2008
Nijah0, some sistas too are to be blames, how could a sister be rolling them as)s or the booty-clapping while walking and expect the dude to face the north side, haba.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by rampant(f): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2008
Missy B:

Same ere.
I come across same prob almost errday.
Sm jst won't understand yhu're married. sad

sharaaappppp diaaaaaa angry angry
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2008
gabe, such game is nonesense, and i am sure one day, someone will play on ur field too with a tighter game
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2008
gabe_logan:

if you can nail a married woman, then your game is extra-tite.
NO, your game is extra weak and sad.

Sisikill:

2 Reasons

1) The Ring - You already have one, so they don't have to promise you one to get in your pants.

2) The Ring - [b]Tells them you are married and as we all know, married sex is BO.OO.OO.RI.NG!! [/b]So they figure you'll be up for some excitement, a l'll sontin sontin, a wham, bam, thank you ma'am, back seat of a car, no string attached, lose my number afterwards kind of sex.
Truly questionable!!!
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by rampant(f): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2008
$$Rhino:

Nijah0, some sistas too are to be blames, how could a sister be rolling them as)s or the booty-clapping while walking and expect the dude to face the north side, haba.

and wen a ring is visible on the finger,why cant d guy cut his face off?is it now a crime for a married woman to shake her waist while walking?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by rampant(f): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2008
gabe_logan:

if you can nail a married woman, then your game is extra-tite.

dats a perfect example of a lazy man,who cant go out to struggle and get his own girl,but would rather go for a ready made,such pple shouldnt be called men but cowards
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by MissyB1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2008
rampant:

sharaaappppp diaaaaaa angry angry
Werin? angry

IF SM1 DOES NOT STOP ME NOW,M GON DEAL WIT DIS CHIC MERCILESSLY
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by gabelogan(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2008
so much hatred targeted at my response!!!!!!!!

my assertion is true cos married women are the hardest, in most cases, to get
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
rampant, there is a big different walking and clapping dem as*s, most sisters just wanna tempt dem brovas, some of the sisters sometimes wanna know if she still got game, if she can still make the broda commit.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2008
gabe, u are wrong, married women aint as hard as you think, however, i advice all brovas to stay off married woman, just aint kool
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by rampant(f): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2008
$$Rhino:

rampant, there is a big different walking and clapping them as*s, most sisters just want to tempt them brovas, some of the sisters sometimes want to know if she still got game, if she can still make the brother commit.

so because shes married she should watch the way she walks abi?wat if dats her natural way of walking?i see no crime in it,they r thousands of single women out there so y should any useless guy be interested in a married woman?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2008
i still don't get it, why the hell wud u want to toast a married woman just to prove ur game is tight.am not against sex but "Infidelity". hurts like a bitch
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by MissyB1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2008
$$Rhino:

rampant, there is a big different walking and clapping them as*s, most sisters just want to tempt them brovas, sOME OF THEM SISTERS WANTS TO KNOW IF SHE STIL GOT GAME,IF SHE CAN STILL MAKE THE BROTHER COMMIT
If yhu're female,ARE YHU TALKING FRM XPERIENCE?

If yhu're male,I NEED

Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by rampant(f): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2008
Missy B:

Werin? angry

IF SM1 DOES NOT STOP ME NOW,M GON DEAL WIT DIS CHIC MERCILESSLY

sharapppp diaaaa , angry married ko married ni,or r u a transgendered  grin how come ur profile says male and u r here telling us how men toast u angry
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by gabelogan(m): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2008
rampant:

so because shes married she should watch the way she walks abi?what if that is her natural way of walking?i see no crime in it,they r thousands of single women out there so y should any useless guy be interested in a married woman?

some married women are extremely hot and irresistable. plus they do not act like most of the nairaland girls wey dey form unnecessarily
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by rampant(f): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2008
gabe_logan:

some married women are extremely hot and irresistable. plus they do not act like most of the nairaland girls wey dey form unnecessarily

how do the nl women form?

gabe abeg hear urself wella,so its now a crime for a married woman to look hot for her husband abi?or u expect her to start dressing like mgbeke wt a mary amaka dress cos shes married?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2008
dont get me wrong, married woman shd still do her thing, infact, if no man hit on my wife, i will be worried, cos that means, i am the only one that ssee what i saw in her.
All i am saying is u cant blame no one, it is just how God has created us all, so shall a man check out the woman and the woman shall make him commit and so shall it be forever, somebody shout amen.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2008
rampant:

sharapppp diaaaa , angry married ko married ni,or r u a transgendered  grin how come your profile says male and you're here telling us how men toast u angry

so people dey change Sex for Nairaland.Nice One
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2008
pc guru, maybe the dude hasnt had game in a while and now confused as to his or sex, so no vex.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by MissyB1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2008
rampant:

sharapppp diaaaa , angry married ko married ni,or r u a transgendered  grin how come your profile says male and you're here telling us how men toast u angry
MISTAKES ARE INEVITABLE JO. embarassed
I meant WOMEN JST REFUSE TO UNDERSTAND M MARRIED
DEY KEEP PESTERING ME. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! / How I Got Messed Up By 2 Ladies At First Bank / The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.