Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Toasting A Married Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting A Married Woman? (12366 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2008
lol
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

1. yeah TMI
2. You do live in New England
3. Go ahead and strut your stuff.
4. you should try martini's instead, my personal fav is lemon.

What makes you think so?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2008
rampant:

lma some one actually told me one time that the married the better

as for your girls popping out as in visible or what?

No i mean just the clevage and where there is clevage there is bouncing, they are very full and bouncy.

$$Rhino:

Would u husband say same that yua re best in bed, he ever had?
Cos sex is about amdn and woman being satisfied.

That is what he told me.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by dreeldee: 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2008
cool
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Sisikill: 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ gabe_logan
I completely agree with you, it all about the challenge. Getting a married woman, another guy's wife, a guy she swore before God and man to love, honor, obey and faithful to. . . In your bed is the ultimate prize in the game of sex. Having her wake up on your bed, after a sex marathon. . . her wedding ring glittering in the light is the Goldest of all gold medals! It is the Oscar, Grammy, Emmy, Nobel price all rolled in one.

To the lovely, lovely married women on this forum, pls don't be angry or take it personally, it isn't meant to demean you, insult you or make fun of you. No one thinks you're women of easy virture. . . as a matter of fact, it's because they know you are not easy, evident by your choice to commit to one guy, they chase after you.

Much love mah married sisters. May God continue to give you the strength and different ways to keep slamming the door in the faces of the perverts.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by naijachix(m): 12:01am On Jul 30, 2008
what da heck about married women being toasted or laid!!!!!!!!

70% of single girls who have laid guys before have actually laid married guys!!!
so why should men always be cheated?

please tell me!
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2008
Sisikill:

@ gabe_logan
I completely agree with you, it all about the challenge. Getting a married woman, another guy's wife, a guy she swore before God and man to love, honor, obey and faithful to. . . In your bed is the ultimate prize in the game of sex. Having her wake up on your bed, after a sex marathon. . . her wedding ring glittering in the light is the Goldest of all gold medals! It is the Oscar, Grammy, Emmy, Nobel price all rolled in one.

To the lovely, lovely married women on this forum, please don't be angry or take it personally, it isn't meant to demean you, insult you or make fun of you. No one thinks you're women of easy virture. . . as a matter of fact, it's because they know you are not easy, evident by your choice to commit to one guy, they chase after you.

Much love mah married sisters. May God continue to give you the strength and different ways to keep slamming the door in the faces of the perverts.

I do not take it as an insult
I will forever slam the door on any man that tries to get me in bed. I will forever remain faithful to my husband my body is only for his enjoyment. I can not expect him to be faithful to me if I am not.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Sisikill: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2008
I also want to add that it's not only in the States this happens. I've heard stories from my aunties, sisters and friends scattered all over and the sickest. . . at least for me was the Naija man who almost killed himself chasing after my married, pregnant sister. Go ahead,throw up. I certainly did. Isn't that just all sorts of nasty? He was the branch manager of the bank my sister uses, he knows her husband. . . well not know, know but he's seen them together. My sister is stick thin, that when she's pregnant. . . all you see is stomach, so there is no way this guy didn't know she was pregnant. The blindman begging alms at the gate knew she was pregnant, yet this [I]prevert[/I] will not let her rest. She used to get so pissed off and it didn't help matter that her husband thought it was the funniest thing ever.

So you see, crazy men are everywhere.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by rampant(f): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2008
naijachix:

what da heck about married women being toasted or laid!!!!!!!!

70% of single girl who have laid guys before have actually laid married guys!!!
so why should men always be cheated?

please tell me!

so cos of dat ,men should also join in d stupidity right?so if a woman sleeps wt a cow ,u men should also sleep wt d same cow,just cos u dont want to be cheated right?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by naijachix(m): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2008
Dear sistawoman, i'm really proud of your personal commitment.
though i don't expect less from any virtous woman!

jst tell the single sisters to leave the married bros alone,
because it'll bounce back on them when they marry,
and this will continue to be an unfortunate re-occurance,
with bros being at da receiving end,
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 12:21am On Jul 30, 2008
till the end of the world married men will lay single babes, not right but will never stop
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by KarmaMod(f): 12:22am On Jul 30, 2008
sistawoman:

I do not take it as an insult
I will forever slam the door on any man that tries to get me in bed. I will forever remain faithful to my husband my body is only for his enjoyment. I can not expect him to be faithful to me if I am not.

Didnt you vow the same to your first husband though yet shit happened?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by rampant(f): 12:24am On Jul 30, 2008
KarmaMod:

ROTFLMSGBO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 12:32am On Jul 30, 2008
KarmaMod:

Shit will always happen
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 30, 2008
pls allow sistawoman to make her ubiquitous "vows".
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Sisikill: 12:38am On Jul 30, 2008
@naijachix
Oh alright, since you ask so nicely, we'll keep our greedy paws off the bald-headed, Pot-bellied, wheezing breathlessly after taking just 3 steps married men.

Don't ever say we never do anything nice for y'all in the name of sister love. cheesy

@KarmaMod
Jeebus! That was. . . That was brutal! I know we've not known each other for too long but I have say this. . . Will you [I]ducks head shyly[/I] be my teacher? My firstborn for a chance to learn at your footstool.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by rampant(f): 12:39am On Jul 30, 2008
davidylan:

please allow sistawoman to make her ubiquitous "vows".

lmao oh gawddd grin grin grin grin
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 30, 2008
Atleast they're not roasting ya grin
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 30, 2008
@ topic

A married woman needs to feel desired too!
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by chika98: 1:47am On Jul 30, 2008
It's all about wanting something that you can't have
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by nalijah07(f): 3:07am On Jul 30, 2008
exactly, you always want what you can't have, that is why it is such a challenge.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 5:14am On Jul 30, 2008
KarmaMod:

Yes and that was a vow i took at 17 years old. Tell me how many vows you took at 17 and still hold up to now.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ono(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2008
I guess shit happens all the time. At 17 or 70. Shit will forever happen.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by gabelogan(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2008
sistawoman:

Yes and that was a vow i took at 17 years old. Tell me how many vows you took at 17 and still hold up to now.

i dont intend to personally attack you but vows can be broken without any serious consequence on the vow taker so taking a vow amounts to nothing.

any man that will takes the word of a woman (especially when she says that the man is the only one or she will never cheat) should consider the womans word. a womans feelings for a man can change at the drop of a hat (especially when it involves the mans financial situation) and when it does, the next thing they do is to cheat.

besides you are african-american, that speaks a lot by itself
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by yebariba(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2008
some men tend to like the challenge of having sex with a woman they find attractive when they know the woman belongs to someone else. i think its a sick thing but thats how some men think. they seem to enjoy the tot of the possibility of fuc**ing a woman thats married and thinking to themselves that the stupid husband will f**k her again tonite and not know that he (the outsider) had her first undecided
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2008
I will blame both the man and the woman, why would a married woman give another man so much access to herself to lead to sex?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2008
gabe_logan:

besides you are african-american, that speaks a lot by itself

What does that mean?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2008
sistawoman:

What does that mean?

hahahahahahahaha, i would love to see what this mean too, lmme pop my eyes to read well.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by candylips(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2008
Not all married women are happly married. Its a game of chance . Its highly probable that bois will land one unhappy married woman after a few chances . its as simple as throwing a coin . . heads i win tail you lose  tongue
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2008
candylips:

Not all married women are happly married. Its a game of chance . Its highly probable that bois will land one unhappy married woman after a few chances . its as simple as throwing a coin . . heads i win tail you lose tongue

And what made you think you will make ur wife a happy woman? how would you feel when someone throws the bait at your wife too? my guy, better to help that woman to see a better side of her husband and make it work.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by debosky(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2008
$$Rhino:

And what made you think you will make your wife a happy woman? how would you feel when someone throws the bait at your wife too? my guy, better to help that woman to see a better side of her husband and make it work.

Let him think that way, when he gets married and another man shags his girl, then he'll understand the magnitude.

Y'all should lay off sistawoman. . . . she made a mistake at 17, but from what she's said about her vows and all, including refusing to have sex till they were married she's determined to make this one work.

Toasting married women is good only if it makes their hubbies sit up and take notice - realising the woman is still attractive and that men out there would desire her. If it proceeds into anything further like her actually giving in to those advances, then it has become something abominable.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by KarmaMod(f): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2008
sistawoman:

What vow would I be making at 17? Who gets married at 17 anyway?

Anyway MY point was/is that Never say Never. Like I mentioned, Im sure you said the same thing about your marriage to your first husband about no one ever getting you away from him, etc but it happened. Not saying it will happen with this recent marriage but who knows and really I dont see what age has to do with anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! / Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos / Nigerian Woman And African American Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.