Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Toasting A Married Woman? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting A Married Woman? (12367 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by HCH3COO: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

I won't let the whole "power" thing be the focus of my marriage. I will just deal with it even if i don't like it.
I did start something and I did finish it.
And oh HELL YEAH i go some power brotha
LOL You're jiving with me. You mean you won't box his head off ?

gabe_logan:

don't mind onyinye

she's a female supremacist. i'm beginning to doubt if she'll get married with this her stance on sharing formula and all her posturing
Funny jive. hahaha grin
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2008
sistawoman:

I don't see anything wrong with handing my man the money in the car on the way out to eat.  Suppose he gets paid the next day but wants to go out tonight.  If i have the funds then I will just let him be the man he is not have sit there while his woman pays.

A mans ego is delicate and if you learn to work it properly, girl, he will give you everything and anything.
I know a little something about this so called "male ego". i know for sure i can't crush or else he won't do anything. And i know i can't let it go untamed because he will let it go straight to his head.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2008
gabe_logan:

don't mind onyinye

she's a female supremacist. i'm beginning to doubt if she'll get married with this her stance on sharing formula and all her posturing

I believe she will get married,  I will just take a special kind of brotha to marry her.  When he comes thou she will gladly give him the power and all this women's power bs will go out the window, cuz she will learn that she can still be powerful and still have a husband as head of the house.  Because he has 60 and she 40 does not mean that she is less than him, just that more of the weight is on his shoulders.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

LOL You're jiving with me.  You mean you won't box his head off ?
Me, hit someone? Never. tongue

gabe_logan:

don't mind onyinye
Blah Blah Blah, rubbish in my ears.

sistawoman:

I believe she will get married,  I will just take a special kind of brotha to marry her.  When he comes thou she will gladly give him the power and all this women's power bs will go out the window, because she will learn that she can still be powerful and still have a husband as head of the house.  Because he has 60 and she 40 does not mean that she is less than him, just that more of the weight is on his shoulders.
Of course i will get married eventually. I know i can't be as stubborn as i am now. Because i don't want to meet my match when i have my own daughters. Because that is what happened to my father. He was stubborn at my age, then had me, and met his match.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Ruddyface(f): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2008
Sistawoman,

It is normal for a man to be jealous.It is not unexpected if the woman over whom they express such is quite beautiful. A man would natuarally feel threatened when he senses competition especially where he expects none. He would also feel that way probably because he knows your antecedent.And you are a woman ANY man would take a second look at.

Mum should be the rule of the game going forward.Also, stay faithful to your husband. the way you spoke about the Oyinbos and how difficult it is to get/keep jobs, it appears you have a limitation on your resolve to stay faithful. I do not intend to accuse you of anything but I fear that you secretely enjoy the way they dot on you.

Isn't it Sistaw? shocked

tongue
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by egokanwa(f): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2008
na wa ooo!. u be woman abi na man? ok woman man lipsrsealed
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by shuppie(f): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2008
some men re really unbelievable walking up to a married woman to ask her out, sad
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by vivaladiva(f): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2008
babes ma pink diamond ring wld look way beta on ur finger, take that cheap shit off
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by vemon: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2008
as i always say,its a free world.the response is left to you, you can't prevent anyone from walking up to you, but you can avoid long conversations which might lead you to trouble.pls, dont fall for it, because its only temporal.

dreamworks4real@yahoo.com
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Ola8(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2008
ONIRIN KU RIN OM.

IF U DRESS RESPONSIBLY NO BODY WILL HAV GOT TO TOAST U
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by lekeleke(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2008
Real men hav taste; so, whether a lady is married or not as long as she fits into that taste a guy will be tempted 2 go 4 her. However, guys should try and avoid married ladies 4 d sake of the sanctity of marriage; but if u can't keep off as a man, pls, ALWAYS PLAY SMART by making sure u don't put the lady's marriage into jeopardy.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Nwaka77: 2:58am On Aug 10, 2008
Ola8:

ONIRIN KU RIN OM.

IF You DRESS RESPONSIBLY NO BODY WILL HAV GOT TO TOAST You

That is a big lie! For example, I am not the kind who dresses to show skin or anything of that sort but because of my figure, men won't let me be. So, a flirt will be a flirt regardless of whether the woman he is toasting shows cleavage or not!

@Poster

Ignore those men who toast you or try to flirt with you. You are a happily married woman and that is all that matters. My 2 cents.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by bigniyi(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2008
sistawoman,going with d picture on ur profile u r not too old. Probably in ur late 30's or early 40's.
May be u still throw bubbies, booties around & still dont want 2 realise u r getting older.
I biliv na u dey cause am.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Ruddyface(f): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2008
Nwaka77:

That is a big lie! For example, I am not the kind who dresses to show skin or anything of that sort but because of my figure, men won't let me be. So, a flirt will be a flirt regardless of whether the woman he is toasting shows cleavage or not!

@Poster

Ignore those men who toast you or try to flirt with you. You are a happily married woman and that is all that matters. My 2 cents.

Any evidence to this claim?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by carnal: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2010
i was standing by d car waiting for dis chick and someone came to toast her
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by MrsEve1: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2010
Let me make sure I understand, toasting mean approaching a woman for an offer right?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by MrBones2(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2010
No! mrs. Eve putting her in a toaster and toasts grin grin
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by MrCork26: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2010
true, Mrs eve is married but she toasting me , she gots taste thou!wink
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by MrsEve1: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2010
Mr bones,

I hope your bones decay as we speak! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by MrBones2(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2010
Which of the 206 bones(i hope i'm right) are u talking about?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by DapoBear(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2010
carnal:

someone toasted my wife (who is 25 with 2kids) while i was standing by d car waiting for her,d guy kept givin her gist,disturbin so tey d madam hv to point to him dat (me) d oga is one standin overthere ooo and do u kn what d dude did?he came to me and said "your wife is very beautiful and lovely sir,can i meet any of her sisters"?i was shocked but laffed.

Lol. I've been that guy before smiley But in my case, I thought the woman was single! Then later I found out her husband was in the club too sad

How was I supposed to know a woman would go to a club with her husband and dance with other dudes 

If it were me and I'm married, I'd hope my woman would have enough sense not to do that. . .
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by MrsEve1: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2010
208, and I hope the bone that holds your hips decay right along with the spongial tissues that you use for pleasure,
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by MrBones2(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2010
Good babe gone bad!
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by LKRavitz(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2010
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by Phate07(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2010

Actually its no big deal. Just make sure you have enough dough.
sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos / "Heard Boobs Milk Cure Corona Virus"very Busty Lagos Lady Shares Her Boobs Photo / Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.