Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Dayokunu: Ok. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dayokunu: Ok. (1964 Views)

Nairaland -- Am Happy ok / Is Buhari Really Ok? Check Out This Photo And Judge / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dayokunu: Ok. by musiwa112: 12:31am On Dec 14, 2013
dayokunu: ok. where are you.
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by Ngbokwu: 1:31am On Dec 14, 2013
Why are you looking for a tribalist?. A man who hates every state apart from his own Oyo state.

2 Likes

Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by Freewilly(f): 1:33am On Dec 14, 2013
I'm pretty sure his outside my window right now peeking and playing with himself. angry *perv*

6 Likes

Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by musiwa112: 7:31am On Dec 14, 2013
dayokanu, the people you think, you want to introduce me, already know who I am. they are the one to introduce you to me.

1 Like

Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by donphilopus: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2013
Dayokanu, you've already enter an one-chance that's traveling from Lagos to Kaduna! And you most tries as much as possible to ensures you gets there.

Musiwa, Dayokanu mays not be readies now, until you shows him the satelite pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by Akpangbon: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2013
donphilopus: Dayokanu, you've already enter an one-chance that's traveling from Lagos to Kaduna! And you most tries as much as possible to ensures you gets there.

Musiwa, Dayokanu mays not be readies now, until you shows him the satelite pictures.

English Language please.
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by donphilopus: 9:16am On Dec 14, 2013
Akpangbon:

English Language please.
English is not necessary in any Musiwa's thread.

5 Likes

Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by musiwa112: 12:12am On Dec 16, 2013
this is Kathleen Wynne , she head ontario govt, she is a lesbian, she can decide she want to sleep with a man. that is not your business, ontario law allows for lesbian.. and they can be bisexual at the same man. technically two women can live with one man legally in canada. and sleep with in the same house. lesbian are legal in canada. some of them are bisexual.

so legally a man can live with 2 bisexual women in canada

Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by Garrithe1st: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2013
musiwa112: this is Kathleen Wynne , she head ontario govt, she is a lesbian, she can decide she want to sleep with a man. that is not your business, ontario law allows for lesbian.. and they can be bisexual at the same man. technically two women can live with one man legally in canada. and sleep with in the same house. lesbian are legal in canada. some of them are bisexual.

so legally a man can live with 2 bisexual women in canada

I will ensure you are charged for telephatic molestation....

cool cool cool cool
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by musiwa112: 9:02am On Dec 16, 2013
will that not be a good thing for me to have Kathleen Wynne .. i will make money when that happen. i will write books over it. be on television too. you dont know some bad thing brings you good lucky. her popularity will rob off you.

the way it works, i date a young canadian, and rob my popularity off her to make a seen to get that person into the media. monica lewinsky is an example.
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by musiwa112: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2013
the people that know my name is more than this crowd

Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by musiwa112: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2013
in canada you can marry a 16 years.. they come with responsibility. you are going to pay for their school fee. one reason many of them marry early. you are going to be taken care of them for the rest of their life
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by Garrithe1st: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
musiwa112: will that not be a good thing for me to molestation Kathleen Wynne .. i will make money when that happen. i will write books over it. be on television too. you dont know some bad thing brings you good lucky. her popularity will rob off you.

the way it works, i date a young canadian, and rob my popularity off her to make a seen to get that person into the media. monica lewinsky is an example.

R A P I S T

angry angry angry
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by donphilopus: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Garri the 1st:

R A P I S T

angry angry angry
Thanks for that! The boldened na error! So Musiwa is a rap.ist?? Smh! May God Deliver Musiwa. He's even proud of being a rap.ist.
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by musiwa112: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
why will you call me a R A P I S T? i am not, i will never force a women..why will i do that..
i like Kathleen Wynne, she is lesbian... i believe a man can live forever with 2 women

1 Like

Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by musiwa112: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
let me help out, there can be two mrs musiwa, 2 first lady in nigeria . many state have 2 first lady in nigeria.

if 2 women had a babies for me in canada for example, if they cross to nigeria, by law in nigeria they are considered as mrs musiwa1 and mrs musiwa2
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by Garrithe1st: 2:19am On Dec 20, 2013
musiwa112: why will you call me a R A P I S T? i am not, i will never force a women..why will i do that..
i like Kathleen Wynne, she is lesbian... i believe a man can live forever with 2 women

See the answer below.......

musiwa112: will that not be a good thing for me to rape Kathleen Wynne .. i will make money when that happen. i will write books over it. be on television too. you dont know some bad thing brings you good lucky. her popularity will rob off you.

Shame on you Musiwa!!!! Shame on you!!!!

WHy did you edit your post and remove the word rape?

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by musiwa112: 4:04am On Dec 20, 2013
what did you see there.. you saw have

what is wrong in me having her.. she is a woman? i dont get your point.

she is a woman, and i am a man.. who told you i can not have two women. i can... so since she is lesbian.. some lesbian are bisexual .

if polygamy was openly done here like in nigeria most lesbian would have been in polygamy family.

when jesus talk about the 10 virgin. that was a polygamy marriage.. jesus does not condemn polygamy. jesus knows all.

i am a free single man. and i am available . when they want me. for God sake what in me likely her..

90% of lesbian will approve of polygamy. why will you think i will not like to be the husband of two women? i am free single and available. i am not attached to any woman at the moment. i like her what is bad in that..
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by musiwa112: 4:16am On Dec 20, 2013
i see where you are coming from.. nigeria view of lesbian.. you if polygamy was over here. the story will be different. many lesbian will approve of polygamy.

why do you think lesbian want children...? answer: because they are still women. they are not log of wood or animal or chicken like you think.
so given people 14 years in prison.. it is foolish talk ...
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by Nuzo1(m): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by Nuzo1(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2013
I think you are right. Most lesbians wouldn't mind being in a polygamous marriage given that most of them are bisexual.

Btw, are royal bloods like you not entitled to as many wives as they want?

My only concern is whether Ifyalways will accept to be the 4th wife after Tina salvage and Kathleen? Humiliation!

And why are you so interested in Dayokanu; Tinubu's nephew? Is Jagaban not supposed to be your worst enemy? Or have you accepted to be one of his boys?

I ask you Musiwa angry
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2013
He is one of the election rigging team caught in IMO state,u wont be hearing 4rm him soon

2 Likes

Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by musiwa112: 4:31am On Dec 25, 2013
nuzo, some women love been married to the same man. it is not the church in nigeria, who is asking for 14 years. it is politician who funny enough have 4 wives. does that not tell you. something is wrong.

the believe that women hate polygamy as already been disprove by Kathleen Wynne been a lesbian. it show that some women are different, you cant sit in the box and assume that some women dont want to share the same husband. in africa, many women have the same husband and it is been a lesbian.

in nigeria there are many phd holder from harvard and yale universities, who are second wife. and some of them are professor in universities. do you now say, they are not well educated or they are force into such relationship.

nearly close to 70% of africa are offspring of polygamy. polygamy in africa has nothing to do with religion only but more of culture and religion.

90% of rich nigerian are polygamist. imagine what different it will make on a woman if she was bill gate.

some women like threeesome. jesus was not against polygamy, in the parable of the 10 virgin..even when they ask him about divorce, he said more than one.

because canada law allow lesbian women to get married. those lesbian have not been deprive of the right to sleep with a man.. so basically. it is still their choose to make.

some women love threeesome this is what i read about. those lesbian women can decide to be in a polygamy or bisexual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tNouIAL-Kg
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by IboKiller: 4:40am On Dec 25, 2013
musiwa112: nuzo, some women love been married to the same man. it is not the church in nigeria, who is asking for 14 years. it is politician who funny enough have 4 wives. does that not tell you. something is wrong.

the believe that women hate polygamy as already been disprove by Kathleen Wynne been a lesbian. it show that some women are different, you cant sit in the box and assume that some women dont want to share the same husband. in africa, many women have the same husband and it is been a lesbian.

in nigeria there are many phd holder from harvard and yale universities, who are second wife. and some of them are professor in universities. do you now say, they are not well educated or they are force into such relationship.

nearly close to 70% of africa are offspring of polygamy. polygamy in africa has nothing to do with religion only but more of culture and religion.

90% of rich nigerian are polygamist. imagine what different it will make on a woman if she was bill gate.

some women like party. jesus was not against it in the parable of the 10 virgin..even when they ask him about divorce, he said more than one.

because canada law allow lesbian women to get married. those lesbian have not been deprive of the right to sleep with a man.. so basically. it is still their choose to make.

some women love party this is what i read about. those lesbian women can decide to be in a polygamy or bisexual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tNouIAL-Kg

OMG! Impossible! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by Nuzo1(m): 4:43am On Dec 25, 2013
What's so impossible and shocking about what he said?

Kindly Point them out.
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by dayokanu(m): 5:07am On Dec 25, 2013
Musiwa I am here.

What is you wanting me for?

You are not Burn again I dont trust you. Yorubas dont trust you. See all these people they truss Tinubu they are ready to dead because of Tinubu

We dont truss you, You just sitdown in Canada phocking white puszy why are you not come back home. Ile baba ki ba omo leru. Are you afraiding of your fatherlands?

See people are suffers in Nigeria, they waiting for you for over 7yrs Musiwa our Messiah is not come, He prefer to stay in Canada and enjoy white Puszy. See ordinary Nigerian cant afford white puszy see Terry G he use mannequin because he cannot afford it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badR62A_3kA

But you our leader dey enjoy. You are not different from Jonathan and IBB. I am dissapoint.

See Ibadan sufferz everywhere

www.nairaland.com/attachments/212093_ibadan1_JPGe4bc15ec26d8ffa8ee9b6ed061e478f2

5 Likes

Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by dayokanu(m): 6:39am On Dec 25, 2013
cool cool
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by dayokanu(m): 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
wink
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by musiwa112: 5:11am On Dec 26, 2013
guess those who organized the occupy nigeria. You can see, i will win.
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by Howmanage: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2013
dayokanu: Musiwa I am here.

What is you wanting me for?

You are not Burn again I dont trust you. Yorubas dont trust you. See all these people they truss Tinubu they are ready to dead because of Tinubu

We dont truss you, You just sitdown in Canada phocking white puszy why are you not come back home. Ile baba ki ba omo leru. Are you afraiding of your fatherlands?

See people are suffers in Nigeria, they waiting for you for over 7yrs Musiwa our Messiah is not come, He prefer to stay in Canada and enjoy white Puszy. See ordinary Nigerian cant afford white puszy see Terry G he use mannequin because he cannot afford it

But you our leader dey enjoy. You are not different from Jonathan and IBB. I am dissapoint.

See Ibadan sufferz everywhere

. cheesy cheesy cheesy Nairaland wont kill me cheesy cheesy
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by musiwa112: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2013
why are you so concern about this white p thing. what is the big deal in it. white p is what is available my brother. your other alternative is to go and jump in front of a fast moving train. i am joking. p is p , either white or black.. it is the heart a woman has that matter.. not her color of skin.
Re: Dayokunu: Ok. by Brimmie(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2013
dayokanu: cool cool

Lol.. grin grin Best Reply For Musiwa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIKE BOKO HARAM, ISIS Enslaves 400 Yazidi Women,Put them for sale for 10dollars / Davis Is Playing Obasanjo’s Script –asari-dokubo / Guardian Nigerian Newspaper Posts On The Headline The Fake Image Of Mubi IDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.