Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Mecca In The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mecca In The Bible (7994 Views)

Mecca Stampede: Nigeria Death Toll Rises To 64 As NAHCON Identifies More Bodies / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mecca In The Bible by mahdino: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
macof:

Let me not argue wit u.

But why all this stress to prove to Christians that Islam's God is their God?
Wats ur tribal affiliation? Can u go through all this to teach ur ancestral spirituality? Do u even know ur ancestral spirituality?

Macof u misunderstand, what I am trying to say is we all have and are created by one supreme God. The Ka aba in Mecca is not a god nor is it literally the house of God, cause God is not a man and does not stay in a house, it is just that the prophets God sent all respected it because it was the first house dedicated to God (mecca) as we can see the traces that Abraham and his family were once there and David too once pass there in form of pilgrimage.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
mahdino:

Well if u don't believe in the site u supplied, then why did u refer us to it, Mr man I am only using what u bring forward to prove my point. Ok u said valley of Baca, is the valley of baca in Asia? No, did Abraham pass by Europe? NO . The valley of Baca is in Arabia where the family of Abraham lived. That is exactly where Mecca is.

What I brought forward said abraham passed through baca which had nothing to do with your mecca.

Hehehe, don't you get tired of lying? The valley of baca is not in arabia. Its in palestine.

Mecca is in arabia, valley of baca is in palestine. I agree both are asian countries but they aren't the same

My last warning, stop lying.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
@rationalmind; please change your brand because there is nothing rational about you. while you are maligning God, His ordained religion [Islam] and His messenger [Jesus [as]] that you are calling almost every time His son and Him, we in Islam say God is 1 {Entity, Unit without partnership, parent or offspring [surah 112]]. it is you that is wrong in defining God as He has defined Himself.

Reality is that God preserved in spite of the corruption some evidence for Truth in the Bible [OT and NT]. we are able to look at this as God has directed that we shall find [truth, even though not everything is truth in it. but enough truth nonetheless] in the Bible. your irrational self even though you claim to have rational mind will not see how the holy spirit [evidence that it is not holy that inspired but man by his own desire] inspired different versions/accounts of the same story. could you get any better indicator there is problem?

no muslim looks at the bible to provide evidence, except what Quran has already, except he is pointing out same to you as evidence to you in your bible that you claim that you believe. if we argue with you with Quran without directing you to the same in the bible, your haughtiness will mount up sticking your nose in the air.

by the way where is baca if not makka, in spite of the jews writing the story to favor them? how is God only God of Abraham, Isaacm and Jacob while Adam has God, the same God that fashioned him? Who is God of the believers and the deniers [disbelievers], except the same God? Who is the God of the living and non living things except the same God? Who is God of Noah except the God of Abraham? Who is God of Ishmael the apple of the eye of Abraham, who both circumcised as sign of their submission to God, except the God that created all? Are you separating what God owns based on tribal sentiments while everyone belongs to God, but only belief in His Order brings one close to Him?

@Pastor olu; i can proof to you that Jesus was not killed on the cross, from your Bible, the very same thing the Quran said. yet you and people like you are blind to truth. you think Jesus will be happy that you rejected guidance? You think the God of Jesus will be happy with you that you rejected the instruction of Jesus who is not your prophet, but by false tradition you adopted him, rejecting the prophet of your time, the another comforter, guiding to all things?

like moses [as], jesus [as] is a prophet only to the children of israel. Quran says this, so does the Bible.
Jesus said there is a comforter after him that will convict the whole world, though the world did know of him when Jesus said it. exactly what Muhammad [SA] was; messenger to the whole world, giving them the glad tidings if they are believers, announcing the bitter everlasting end of disbelieving. in short a warner by the revelation of God in his possession.

Jesus is son of man from his own mouth, in spite of his calling the children of israel to know that he is no more son of God than each of them, a mere wish list of their own desire, you went along with Paul and his crew. Quran provide a chapter and many verses to indicate Jesus is son of man [his mother and he being part of the generation of children of Adam]. Jesus is unable to do anything thing by himself, an evidence that he is no God. the Quran says the same thing. he eats and does each that every human does including needs support of The Powerful, The Only Support; God.

nothing justify any haughtiness from you. nothing, except pure self deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
who among the non muslims can clearly show me that when the Kaaba was first being built, it was to house idols and propagate idolatry? I need the name of the first builder and the time it was build, if you are knowledgeable.

I say Adam was the first builder. 40 years later built a structure in Jerusalem on the site where Solomon [as] built later on.

Abraham and Ismail [as] rebuilt in Makka long after the flood of Noah [as] on the footing in Makka. That is the reality because there is a footprint of Ibrahim around Kaaba [the footprint is called the station of Ibrahim; evidence that not just passing through, but lived there as second home. evidence is that Ismail [as] buried Ibrahim [as]].

The children of Israel in spite of their lies, God did not debase Ismail because nothing evil predicted in the Bible happened to him. He didnt raise his hand against his brother and no brother of his, including Isaac raised his hand against him. the grandchildren of Isiaqa through Yaqub [as] knew who the older brother of their grandfather was. It is the evil bible writer coupled with the arrogance of the disbelief in the mist of the leadership of the children of Israel that made them lied against this innocent man, Ismail [as]. the same arrogance made them killed John son of Zacharia [as]. the same remnant of deception they had against Joseph [as] is what they tried on Jesus [as], except that God honored both by making their plans useless.

2 Likes

Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
@RoyPCain

If you can't even distinguish a christian post from an atheist post, and you can't clearly see through my posts I'm not a christian, I won't dignify you with a response.

It will be safe for me to assume you can't comprehend simple statements and any convo with you is going to be a waste of time.

Don't bother to reply cos if you do, you shouldn't expect a response from me.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
mahdino:

You say u don't believe in the Quran so we go out of our way to prove to you from your own book but u still don't believe, you are a clear example which Jesus said "...hearing they hear not seeing they see not neither do they understand..."

We believe in our Quran and it has the solution to all ur problems, u have the right to refuse, but the Quran is not comparable with the Bible. What kind of teaching do u want me to learn from the Bible? About how daugthers give their father wine and have sex with him? Genesis 19:33-35 About how a son had sex with his mother? Gen.35:22 How a father-in-law have sex with his daugther-in-law? Gen.38:15-18, How a brother rape his sister 2 samuels 13:10-14, How to kill men,women,children even animals are not spared. Joshua 6:21, how to massacre men and women, young and old then keep virgins. Numbers 31:17-18?

U bi complete olodo. There is nothing to learn from the bible yet u keep looking for verses to aasure yourself that u are on the right path. You have nothing to learn yet ur koran ask to consult the bible if you are confuse(surah 10v94). The reason you are not contented with ur koran alone is because it is false. you can not leave islam because ur parents will disown u. u might even be killed even though deep down inside u know that nothing good comes from following an illiterate arm robber and a sex pervert.

2 Likes

Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mee234:
U bi complete olodo. There is nothing to learn from the bible yet u keep looking for verses to aasure yourself that u are on the right path. You have nothing to learn yet ur koran ask to consult the bible if you are confuse(surah 10v94). The reason you are not contented with ur koran alone is because it is false. you can not leave islam because ur parents will disown u. u might even be killed even though deep down inside u know that nothing good comes from following an illiterate arm robber and a sex pervert.

grin grin checkmate
Re: Mecca In The Bible by basilico: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
Arabs claim lineage from Ishmael. Ishmael married an egyptian - present day Copts not the majority today arab invaders. Implies Egyptians came before Arabs does it not? And if ishmael is the father of Arabs then arabs are a derivative of copts and Jews.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by mahdino: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mee234:
I told u that I look to the bible so I can sink my points into ur dump head, that is why the quran said we should go to the Bible, cause God said "Jesus told u in the bible that there is another prophet to come after me... So since u don't want to listen to the quran, so we go to prove to u from your bible.
What ever name u may call the prophet Jesus was his forerunner.

1 Like

Re: Mecca In The Bible by onetrack(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
The Quran can't even get the Christian Trinity correct: "And when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen." Quran 5:116

Mary was never considered a deity by Christians, and was never a part of the trinity. Epic fail.

the Quran also says that the Jews accepted the prophet Ezra as the son of god. Fail again. Jews have never ever acknowledged a son of god:

"The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?" Quran 9:30
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
mahdino:
I told u that I look to the bible so I can sink my points into ur dump head, that is why the quran said we should go to the Bible, cause God said "Jesus told u in the bible that there is another prophet to come after me... So since u don't want to listen to the quran, so we go to prove to u from your bible.
But u are the dump one naa. abi u no dey see? ok don't u realize u are the dump one. Hw can the prince of peace(isa. 9v 6) be a fore runner of a war monger(koran2v216)? Hw can a teacher of righteousness be a fore runner of a lier(lied to his wife to sleep with a slave). He swear an oath to stop sleeping with his wives when they protested, but being a sex pervert that he(muhammad) was, allah took pity on him even told him not to refuse what was commanded of him.
Jesus said on the cross it is finish but muhammed came with weewee inspired vision of him being an apostle 600years after.
Bro abeg find some where dodg with ur unkempt bear and quarter to pant
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Mintayo(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
mahdino:
Muslims,confused souls.
Which Bible do u look into? The corrupt one? Or the lost one?
The fact that you guys consult the Bible to validate islam shows that islam is a fraud!
Is quran n hadith not enough?
Guy Adam or Abraham did not build any Mecca.
History is against u guys,you can't even prove it outside quran and the Bible did not say anything like that...Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
adam built kaba. abraham rebuilt it. this manho must be a person(apology to logic boy)
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Mintayo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mee234: adam built kaba. abraham rebuilt it. this manho must be a person(apology to logic boy)
You have actually forgotten Noah...Lool.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by iphy42: 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
mahdino:

Where in the Bible is the bolded quoted? Pathetic liar!
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 16, 2013
iphy42:

Where in the Bible is the bolded quoted? Pathetic liar!
Actually is on record that muhammed lied. so dont be suprise if muslims lie too.

1 Like

Re: Mecca In The Bible by mahdino: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2013
onetrack: The Quran can't even get the Christian Trinity correct: "And when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen." Quran 5:116

Mary was never considered a deity by Christians, and was never a part of the trinity. Epic fail.

the Quran also says that the Jews accepted the prophet Ezra as the son of god. Fail again. Jews have never ever acknowledged a son of god:

"The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?" Quran 9:30

The quran said when did u say to the people take me and my mother as deities, are u telling my that u don't know that some Christians call Mary the mother of God and pray to her? Then go ask ur christian brothers. Talking about Ezra, if u don't know what some Christians say about Mary how can u know what the Jews say about Ezra. If u don't know what people say about your mother, how could u know what people say about ur grand father?

1 Like

Re: Mecca In The Bible by mahdino: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2013
Mintayo:
Muslims,confused souls.
Which Bible do u look into? The corrupt one? Or the lost one?
The fact that you guys consult the Bible to validate islam shows that islam is a fraud!
Is quran n hadith not enough?
Guy Adam or Abraham did not build any Mecca.
History is against u guys,you can't even prove it outside quran and the Bible did not say anything like that...Stop deceiving yourself.
Well I have given quotations from ur bible to prove my point, go back and read again.
The quran said it and I believe, but for ur own consumption I quoted from the bible, so what else do u want?
Re: Mecca In The Bible by mahdino: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2013
Mee234: adam built kaba. abraham rebuilt it. this manho must be a person(apology to logic boy)

That is the truth, at least even if I could not show u traces of Adam living there, I have showed u from your bible that Abraham and David were there, so what did u think? They were there just for child's play or just to mention? No they were there for pilgrimage (worship)
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2013
mahdino:
Well I have given quotations from ur bible to prove my point, go back and read again.
The quran said it and I believe, but for ur own consumption I quoted from the bible, so what else do u want?

Stop lying. Mecca is in arabia, valley of baca is in palestine. They are not the same
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2013
mahdino:

That is the truth, at least even if I could not show u traces of Adam living there, I have showed u from your bible that Abraham and David were there, so what did u think? They were there just for child's play or just to mention? No they were there for pilgrimage (worship)

Chai, stop lying. Mecca is in arabia, valley of baca is in palestine. They are not the same places. Muslims can lie Chai
Re: Mecca In The Bible by mahdino: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2013
Mee234:
But u are the dump one naa. abi u no dey see? ok don't u realize u are the dump one. Hw can the prince of peace(isa. 9v 6) be a fore runner of a war monger(koran2v216)? Hw can a teacher of righteousness be a fore runner of a lier(lied to his wife to sleep with a slave). He swear an oath to stop sleeping with his wives when they protested, but being a sex pervert that he(muhammad) was, allah took pity on him even told him not to refuse what was commanded of him.
Jesus said on the cross it is finish but muhammed came with weewee inspired vision of him being an apostle 600years after.
Bro abeg find some where dodg with ur unkempt bear and quarter to pant

Please what are u trying to say, talk sense into my head. If u want to call people names, I know those are not the only ones in your head, cause u are familiar with words like, u adulterous generation matt.12:39, u bastards, ye hypocrites... Matt23:13, ye generation of vipers... Matt 23:33 e.t.c
Re: Mecca In The Bible by mahdino: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2013
rationalmind:

Chai, stop lying. Mecca is in arabia, valley of baca is in palestine. They are not the same places. Muslims can lie Chai

Read well, the bible say where Abraham's family were, go and check history there was no other place the valley of baca was other than Arabia. Why are u changing grounds I thought u said valley of Baca was not realy a place? Neither it was just name?

1 Like

Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2013
mahdino:

Read well, the bible say where Abraham's family were, go and check history there was no other place the valley of baca was other than Arabia. Why are u changing grounds I thought u said valley of Baca was not realy a place? Neither it was just name?

Stop lying guy. Shooo. The valley of baca is in palestine. Your mecca is in arabia. How many times will I drum it into your head? Is comprehension part of your problems?
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Emusan(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2013

Don't mind them especially mahdino.
After Qur'an claimed in numerous verses that Adam was the first Man created by Allah it still went ahead to say God choses Adam above people. It means people are living before Adam.

Sura 3:33 Allah did choose [size=14pt]Adam[/size] and Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of 'Imran above all people,

@mamhdino-Stop validating your religion with Christian and tell yourself the truth.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2013
Check here and stop lying once and for all

classic.net.bible.org/dictionary.php?word=Baca
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Mintayo(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2013
mahdino:
Be deceiving urself,you put Mohammed in d Bible even when He is not there,now it is mecca,very soon u will claim that you are also in d Bible...
Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2013
mahdino:

This guy is insane, how can Abraham go on pilgrimage to a God he left behind for Yahweh? David never even knew Allah, Yahweh was his God.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2013
mahdino:

What you don't understand is there has never been anything such as Christianity or Judaism, the sent messengers of God has always teach men to submit to one God (in Arabic is called Islam or a muslim) so all the prophets we believe them, but it the church's teaching that was added to the books and the founding people of christianity do away with verses and quotation that those not suit them, yet u can still find some verses that testify that all these prophets were muslims and practice of Islam is genuine.
So when I quote u the quran u will say "I don't believe in the quran so, we go out of our way to prove to you from what u believe, ur own book so what other prove do u want?
.....my own broda pls stop reading both religions u will be confused more...tins u see in d bible are above even human understanding and u as a moslem are 20million miles away 4rm the understanding of tins in d bible..this is why u shuld keep off... Do u knw Ishmeal was later cast away tru Gods command to Abraham, notwithstanding he was Abrahams child. All these tins are mysteries dat only God can explain,,we Christians do not have any negativity with u cos we understood dat God had wanted the two religion to exist...we love u as our fellow humans even live in ur lands but we hate d potentials of a Moslem man...... thank u
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2013
mahdino:

Please what are u trying to say, talk sense into my head. If u want to call people names, I know those are not the only ones in your head, cause u are familiar with words like, u adulterous generation matt.12:39, u bastards, ye hypocrites... Matt23:13, ye generation of vipers... Matt 23:33 e.t.c
Am I calling anybody names? Is a man who thigh(handle) a six years old kid not a sex pervert? Does a man that led raid against traders and even lost a tooth in the process not a bandit and high way arm robber?
Let me pretend am hearing u said u've shown abraham and devid built and went to maca respectively for the first time. plz show me again.
u could not show adam built maca because maca did not exist during his time. but plz show me again how abraham built maca.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by omoalaro: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ok
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Should i spare this FOOL[s] my words

Let their order of Stupi[di]ty determines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Many Christians Find It Difficult To Be Holy / Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood / Is Drinking Or Smoking A Sin For A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.