Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Mecca In The Bible - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mecca In The Bible (8002 Views)

Mecca Stampede: Nigeria Death Toll Rises To 64 As NAHCON Identifies More Bodies / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mintayo:

I won't reply you in d same way,cus i know its inn u to rage and curse just like ur prophet commanded thruout his life n before his death,just calm down ok.
Lol,a Bible is corrupt,the original is lost,and yet mohammed is in the corrupt and lost Bible,yet mecca is the corrupt and lost Bible,no who is d deluded person? Smh...
The last time i checked,the Bible i read this mornin still has the OT in it,so quit ranting,ok...pele,didnt knw it pained u so!
#if you ppl dnt need the Bible,den stop quoting it,stop putting mohammed,mecca in it OR have u seen any christain quoting from d quran to validate christainity? What's even there to quote from? Lol,thats an abomination:p:p...may God help you!

Can you pls quote where i used a foul word and let me show u ur's.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by POPEII: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
harbiola1:

i guess mo.ron is a compliment in Islam
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mintayo:

I won't reply you in d same way,cus i know its inn u to rage and curse just like ur prophet commanded thruout his life n before his death,just calm down ok.

Slanderer.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by tintingz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mintayo:
Is that reason why you muslims start claimin the OT?
Atleast i cn deduce from d above that islam was photocopied from Judaism...smh
Naah...the jews only practice what the prophets did, non of the prophets was the founder of judaism. It is a pity christians don't practice what Jesus did.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
POPE II: i guess mo.ron is a compliment in Islam

POPE II:
barbaric.

POPE II:
mumu

Mintayo:
Zulu,
^^^
Re: Mecca In The Bible by POPEII: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
harbiola1:

^^^

You are the one who denied using foul words teqqiya on my mind.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
tintingz: It is a pity christians don't practice what Jesus did.
cry cry cry
Re: Mecca In The Bible by POPEII: 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Zulu is not an insult
Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
tintingz: Naah...the jews only practice what the prophets did, non of the prophets was the founder of judaism. It is a pity christians don't practice what Jesus did.

Zechariah or is it Zerubabel Can't remember the name or the correct spelling.

A Jew told me how The prophets after the return from Babylon reformed Yahwism- which Moses created into Judaism- religion of the Jews and first recognized monotheistic religion

Yh Yahwism wasn't monotheistic, if u read the Bible properly it's nt hidden well enough
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Mintayo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
POPE II: Zulu is not an insult
Leave him,i guess he missed his brother's definition of a zulu...smh.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
macof:

A Jew told me how The prophets after the return from Babylon reformed Yahwism- which Moses created into Judaism- religion of the Jews and first recognized monotheistic religion

Yh Yahwism wasn't monotheistic, if u read the Bible properly it's nt hidden well enough
grin grin grin You've started again with u spiritual syndrome
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Mintayo(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
POPE II: i guess mo.ron is a compliment in Islam
You know you cnt seperate dis guys from cursing...its in their blood.
You know atimes, its better to just ignore these guys!
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
POPE II: Zulu is not an insult
Ok! i can now jump up because zulu is nt an insult but a compliment. what about other names?

It's u christians that can do away with an insult and slandering.
Hundreds of it is in ur bible.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by tintingz(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
macof:

There are false prophets maybe the founder of judaism not the prophets chosen by God, not Moses(as) there is no where in the bible Moses mention "judaism" nor God declare judaism to be the faith of the people. The God of Moses is one God maybe the christian/jews god is multiple not the God Jesus(as) worshiped.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
tintingz: That is the only source on wiki that talks about baca(bakka).
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakkah
And that wiki only make reference to islamic source.. the writers uses statemen like according to islamic tradition or islamic schular. it only muslins looking to convice themself that they not lost are the ones trying to link bacca mention in psalms to mecca. the translation of that phrase ( emeq ha-
Baka. ) have nothing to do with macca. the link u provided stated clearly " This otherwise
unidentified valley has
been connected to Bakkah
by Islamic writers. " so na only una dey do the connection.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by noblefada: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
What!!?? I'm at a loss! how did this get to 4 pages. This guys and their lies or should I say they have been deceived, even Muhammad (saw) was NEVER prophesied in the bible, this people should not make vex, or I'll bring their deception openly o!
Re: Mecca In The Bible by tintingz(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mee234:
And that wiki only make reference to islamic source.. the writers uses statemen like according to islamic tradition or islamic schular. it only muslins looking to convice themself that they not lost are the ones trying to link bacca mention in psalms to mecca. the translation of that phrase ( emeq ha-
Baka. ) have nothing to do with macca. the link u provided stated clearly " This otherwise
unidentified valley has
been connected to Bakkah
by Islamic writers. " so na only una dey do the connection.
LOL, give us any other source where baca is? grin
Re: Mecca In The Bible by tintingz(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Someone should tell us the "baca" where hagar and Ishmael settled?
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2013
noblefada: What!!?? I'm at a loss! how did this get to 4 pages. This guys and their lies or should I say they have been deceived, even Muhammad (saw) was NEVER prophesied in the bible, this people should not make vex, or I'll bring their deception openly o!

No vex bro, but can we start a new thread?
so that ur expo would be more effective.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 7:07am On Dec 20, 2013
tintingz: Someone should tell us the "baca" where hagar and Ishmael settled?

I just pity these christians because they don't know anything. They just adopted the hatred from Jews and start nursing it.

Baca, Pilgrimage, Well, ah ah somebody should reason nw.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Emusan(m): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2013
tintingz: There are false prophets maybe the founder of judaism not the prophets chosen by God,

Who are these false prophets?

not Moses(as) there is no where in the bible Moses mention "judaism" nor God declare judaism to be the faith of the people.

Truly not Moses but you miss something. Judaism simply means "the Faith which people of Judah follow". Judah is one of the sons of Jacob/Isreal whom Jacob prayed for to lead the rest so they quickly refer to the whole race as JUDAH/CHILDREN OF ISRAEL before they begin to separated after getting to the promise land.Muhammad also missed this story here when he wrote in sura 20:87-97. Here he claimed a Samiri(Samaritan) leads the children of Judah/Isreal astray when Moses went to the mountain for Ten commandment, [size=14pt]of which Samarita never existed not until 700 years after the death of Moses.[/size] Have you ever asked yourself, While God told Moses to write down the Torah?

The God of Moses is one God maybe the christian/jews god is multiple not the God Jesus(as) worshiped.

Is it the same God who spoke to Moses that spoke to Muhammad?

This is another lame statement, no where in the Bible you will ever see written "and Jesus worshipped God"

From Abraham to all prophets before Jesus they always deliver God's message as "the God said, I hear the voice of the Lord; saying, and I saw in a vision e.t.c" Only Jesus excluded, why? because He is God on earth with a saying like "Very very I said to you, Have you not heard!, your sins have been forgiven e.t.c"
Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2013
tintingz: There are false prophets maybe the founder of judaism not the prophets chosen by God, not Moses(as) there is no where in the bible Moses mention "judaism" nor God declare judaism to be the faith of the people. The God of Moses is one God maybe the christian/jews god is multiple not the God Jesus(as) worshiped.

Shut up dude, wat do u know about fake prophets? Was ur Mohammed not fake?

Moses was Jew and he created the laws of the Jews which are still used and serve as the foundation of judaism.
however before the return from Babylon judaism wasn't wat it is now.
Yahwism was the religion of Israel, the same yahwism that Moses created.

so many books were lost, some were re-written. Even the Torah as it is today isn't the original. Any high and honest Rabbi would tell u some of the Torah were re-written with the much they could remember after the return from Babylon.

Read Deuteronomy carefully and see that it wasn't Moses who was explaining that but some Rabbinic Jew of the 4th century BC
Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2013
harbiola1:

I just pity these christians because they don't know anything. They just adopted the hatred from Jews and start nursing it.

Stop this rubbish
Nobody in the Bible went on pilgrimage to Mecca or Baca
Re: Mecca In The Bible by noblefada: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2013
harbiola1:

No vex bro, but can we start a new thread?
so that ur expo would be more effective.
Ok start a new thread, you and all your brothers put the evidence that support your claim and invite me to it.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by tintingz(m): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2013
harbiola1:

It just a pity for them.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2013
@macof; i am personally happy to be a slave like muslims, arabs or non arabs to The One God Who created all and created man [Adam [as]] on friday between time of asr and magrib. you are proud and you are actually nothing. definitely the brain you worship has not helped you to simply research who the two judges of babatunde folorunsho and ishola oyenusi were. i met the son, my mother;s cousin and the father was my grandmother's younger brother.

you need not to respond here because your contribution as both atowun rinwa and irreligious is below the mark. arrogance will not save you from the clutches of death. you better she the cloth of satan you have made for yourself because death does not write a warning letter and when God commands the return of a soul, satan will abandon the disbeliever to the certain doom.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2013
macof:

Stop this rubbish
Nobody in the Bible went on pilgrimage to Mecca or Baca
Oh! did i say u should rant?
I said u should reason, mehn how is that hard for u to get?

Baca-Mecca, Pilgrimage-Hajj, Well-Zam zam.

As simple as ABC...
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2013
@emusan;
not Moses(as) there is no where in the bible Moses mention "judaism" nor God declare judaism to be the faith of the people.

Truly not Moses but you miss something. Judaism simply means "the Faith which people of Judah follow". Judah is one of the sons of Jacob/Isreal whom Jacob prayed for to lead the rest so they quickly refer to the whole race as JUDAH/CHILDREN OF ISRAEL before they begin to separated after getting to the promise land.Muhammad also missed this story here when he wrote in sura 20:87-97. [b]Here he claimed a Samiri(Samaritan) leads the children of Judah/Isreal astray when Moses went to the mountain for Ten commandment, of which Samarita never existed not until 700 years after the death of Moses. Have you ever asked yourself, While God told Moses to write down the Torah?[/b]
samiri you said when the name is SAMIRIYU! find someone who can read arabic. the yaa is after raa before the miim, while siin started the name. by the way is miriam the same as maryam, samson the same as samuel, john the same as jonah josepf same as jacob or elijah the same as elisha? if the response is no, how is a name of a person to be flagrantly suggested by emenies of islam that it must mean a tribe title? is the samaritan a person or a tribe like israel [tribe of the children of jacob is]? infact people are free to bear a name within and outside the tribe collected named.

there are not jews called israel and not all children of jacob bear the name israel. joseph is not israel. he was judah by nation. and making up a religion does not mean God ordered it. what was the religion of Jacob [as] so that you know that neither judaism of the jews nor christianity that came out of it is his way, therefore it is not by the Order of God? Jacob didn't get the core meaning of the dream of Joseph [as to both] until God revealed it when the entire family of Jacob prostrated to Joseph. it therefore does not matter how long it takes the truth to be revealed. when it is unfolded by God, the people whose hearts long for guidance submit to it. so emusan, why are you stiff necked?

The God of Moses is one God maybe the christian/jews god is multiple not the God Jesus(as) worshiped.

This is another lame statement, no where in the Bible you will ever see written "and Jesus worshipped God"

From Abraham to all prophets before Jesus they always deliver God's message as "the God said, I hear the voice of the Lord; saying, and I saw in a vision e.t.c" Only Jesus excluded, why? because He is God on earth with a saying like "Very very I said to you, Have you not heard!, your sins have been forgiven e.t.c"
maybe you should tell us the other God that spoke to Muhammad [SA] since muslim says God is One Creator, Lord of all deserving all ordained submission, love, fear, reverence, worship, petition, hope? you know that God existed before Torah. God is known before Abraham. God is known before creation of man, God is complete before creation. we are no trinitarians or more or less, but The Limitless God in His Full Grandeur is Who we worship, willingly submitting. We did not kill any prophet or after the life of any [AS]. we are not arrogant. we seek guidance from God even though we are upon guidance. But God commands we repeatedly seek guidance from Him and we are eager to do so.

How is Jesus God when angel was sent to strengthen and support him? who sent the angel except God? how can God send angel to strengthen and support God? indeed guidance belongs to those who are spiritually conscious.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2013
Emusan:
Muhammad also missed this story here when he wrote in sura 20:87-97. Here he claimed a Samiri(Samaritan) leads the children of Judah/Isreal astray when Moses went to the mountain for Ten commandment, [size=14pt]of which Samarita never existed not until 700 years after the death of Moses.[/size]

Brother i know you won't just stop nailing urself.
In that verse, did u notice this;
20:98-99. Your Ilah(God) is only Allah. The One(La ilaha illa Huwa{None has the right to be worshiped but He}). He has FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ALL THINGS. This we relate to you (O' Muhammed{saw}) some information of what happened before. And indeed we have given you from us As a Reminder (this quran).

This is the fact, not only because it's in the quran. Bring ur source here, a little reasoning will convince u.

Emusan:

Oop! Jesus is a God on earth. And what did he come when he gotto heaven, Servant of God or God of God?
Re: Mecca In The Bible by tintingz(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2013
Emusan:

Who are these false prophets?
The false prophet that were misleading the people changing the word of God. Many prophet were even killed in the bible.

Truly not Moses but you miss something. Judaism simply means "the Faith which people of Judah follow". Judah is one of the sons of Jacob/Isreal whom Jacob prayed for to lead the rest so they quickly refer to the whole race as JUDAH/CHILDREN OF ISRAEL before they begin to separated after getting to the promise land.
Am still waiting where God mention judaism or declare judaism to be the faith of the people.

Muhammad also missed this story here when he wrote in sura 20:87-97. Here he claimed a Samiri(Samaritan) leads the children of Judah/Isreal astray when Moses went to the mountain for Ten commandment, [size=14pt]of which Samarita never existed not until 700 years after the death of Moses.[/size]
LOL the Quran was very clear on this no missed story because the land samarita didn't exist doesn't mean the people didn't exist. The samaritans(samarians) should be among the israelites the bible was also clear on this when it says some non-isrealites joined Moses(as) in the journey

(Exodus 12:38) A rabble of non-Israelites went with them, along with great flocks and herds of livestock.

Now the question is who are the non-israelites?

Have you ever asked yourself, While God told Moses to write down the Torah?
ofcos God gave Moses(as) the Torah to
the people of israelites to know about one God not to establish judaism which was NOT founded by Moses, Moses(as) worshiped God in Islam this was the message of Moses.

Ofcos same God Eli

LOL, Jesus went further alone and fall his face to the ground and prayed crying, what was he doing? Sleeping? grin

And did Jesus claim he saw God or he's God himself? Why did he reject being good?

Mark 10:18 “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”

He clearly rejected being same as God

1 Like

Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2013
@RoyPcain, Sham shamoun is doing a great job in the life of these christians.
See how he changed Samiri to Samaritan and the dude has gut to bring that here.
They don't do proper research before pasting stuffs here.

They believed Aaron(as) was the one that built the idol and grin God honored him for it while others were killed for it.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by tintingz(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2013
macof:

Shut up dude, wat do u know about fake prophets? Was ur Mohammed not fake?

Moses was Jew and he created the laws of the Jews which are still used and serve as the foundation of judaism.
however before the return from Babylon judaism wasn't wat it is now.
Yahwism was the religion of Israel, the same yahwism that Moses created.

so many books were lost, some were re-written. Even the Torah as it is today isn't the original. Any high and honest Rabbi would tell u some of the Torah were re-written with the much they could remember after the return from Babylon.

Read Deuteronomy carefully and see that it wasn't Moses who was explaining that but some Rabbinic Jew of the 4th century BC
Sorry still waiting where Moses said he founded judaism.

Moses(as) was not even from judah tribe but a levite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood / Is Drinking Or Smoking A Sin For A Christian? / How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.