Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' (30308 Views)

How To Deal With Cheating Boyfriends / How My Gf Tested Me. / How Do You Deal With Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by coretechng1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Take her for a test.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Mannylex(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
2buff: I like the honesty of some of the women here.
The rest going "OMG wonderful story. I wish I can find my own mugu man like this" etc, you are silly! undecided

OP you can only move forward properly if you do your utmost to check the facts you are being spoon-fed by this girl and her sister or you will feel like a fool forever all your life always wondering what really happened....and you know this.

After verifying the facts, THEN you can honestly forgive her...otherwise you would be deceiving yourself as it will ALWAYS come up in your mind.
The time span to get that check done is rapidly decreasing...

Unless you KNOW it really happened (and that she is lying), and you just don't care at this point. Sure you are not perfect, and nobody is perfect, but you would not be doing yourself a favor by marrying someone who would lie and cover up something like this from you because she is trying to eliminate her guilt. That tendency to go this distance to eliminate guilt can come up in unsightly ways in the future.

In all things, do whatever you must to be at peace with your spirit. This is the single greatest responsibility in everyone's life. Not school, work, relationship, etc.

preach on brothermus... I can assure you that this same girl will break this guy heart in less than 6 month, and that aint a curse. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Burger01(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
thehunted:

^^^^^ shut up u cheap thing. So every girls dream na this mugu guy.

Op,pls Be wise. All These people cant be wrong. How old are you sef?? Is she your first girlfriend??

Alice in wonderland.

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by squaddy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
ohemm: @ OP, you're a good man and your type is very rare to come by. Don't listen to those that are saying she must have actually cheated on you and probably had an abortion cos she would have just done the abortion,cleaned herself up and you won't even know(seeing as you guys don't leave in same town)... Enjoy your lives...you both deserve it.

Why fly no go support shit? I'm sure you've done that to ur man for real..got pregnant for another guy, removed it,act like nothing ever happened, and slept like a baby afterwards

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by pasqal09: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Why on earth would a girl test me with the shit?? Abi she de craze?
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by helphelp: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
Babe wey try am with me don get belle for someone else sef...
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by helphelp: 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bruv ....You fit don mumu finish ooo

1. She fit true true don get the belle

2. By herself she confess give you

3. After you call am, her sisters advice am make she commot the belle(or after the guy wey give am belle no surface again)

4. Dem come contribute the 10k give am to send back to you, just to make am real

ELEMENT OF TRUTH DEY THAT HER TORI....

WOMEN WICKED PASS AS YOU DEY THINK OOOO

mikyke: Hello friends my name is IK, this was or still is the experience I had/am having as the case maybe. I may not be a constructive writer but will try to pass the message across in simple words and as short as possible.

Av been dating my girl for 3yrs now, and we both have bn so happy in it. During this period av never cheated on her as I promised to stay faithful; this may sound strange and impossible but believe when I say I did it. We stood by each other no matter what the problem was and have always come out even stronger than we went into such problem.

To cut the long gist short. About 3wks ago, I called her as usual to know how she was faring (she is based at kaduna while am based in Abuja) but she didn't not pick and did not call back after so many missed calls. This waas strange as it has never happened in our r/ship since we started dating. This prompted curiosity in me.

After about 2days she called me and was crying profusely and she said I quote "my knight I want a breakup I have messed myself up and not worthy of dating a guy like you, you are too nice to be treated the way I just did" and she hung up without allowing me say a word. I became so confused.

A breakup was the least I expected reason being that we were happy together. So many attempt to reach her failed. I called her elder sis and she said she left home since yesterday and is yet to be seen, I felt devastated and and couldn't concentrate @ work. Well after about 2 or 3 days I was lucky to reach her and told her to please calm down and explain wat hapend to me when I come to kaduna. The next day I was off to kaduna so bright and early and @ kaduna I got the shock of my life. When I asked her why a breakup that we've been so happy together in her words she said "my knight please forgive me. I messed up and am paying for my mistake. I cheated and now am pregnant". In my confused state, so many thoughts were running through my mind; could she be testing me? If not, has she bn cheating on me for the past 3yrs? Where did I get it wrong that she had to cheat on me? Haven't I given my all already in this r/ship? Those questions became rhetorical. Tears wasted no time rolling down my cheeks.

Crying profusely She knelt down and said " I know av lost you already but all I nid is your forgiveness". She also said the guy responsible ran away when she told him about the preg. I felt so angered but didn't utter a single word. In my mind a thought came up; how could something that has given me joy for the past 3yrs turn out to be a source of sadness and sorrow to me. I stood up said I forgive you, and left.

After about 2wks of restlessness, feeling betrayed and fooled which is about 4 days ago, I called her and told her I wanted her back, that I want to stand by her through this period like av always done in the past (I was ready to do so). Just to save her the shame I opted to be the father of the child. Despite her infidelity I was ready to continue loving her like nothing happened between us. I sent her 10k to register for antenatal care and buy somethings she needed for the mean time. Just yesterday my phone rang, it was her number calling when I picked she said "my knight, you just proved to me that real love still exists in this world. You were ready to take up another man's responsibility just for my sake despite knowing I cheated.

We have dated for 3yrs now and I wanted to be sure of what am seriously getting into, to know if you are worth waiting for and now I know you truly love me and am grateful to God for sending my way. I love you" and she dropped the call. I stared @ my fone for more than 2munites wondering what just happened. I was having a mixed feeling; happy that she wasn't preg or cheated and angry that I had to go through 2wks of agonizing pain and emotional torture just to prove my love. I stood dumbfounded for close to 10mins and finally said to myself man up and continue in it (r/ship).

N/B she sent back my 10k without being asked to just to prove that she wasn't in of it.

My question to the ladies is this. Will U go this extent just to know if your man loves you? And don't forget that you could lose even the right guy in this process. We see life differently as what works for Mr A may not work for Mr B.
For the guys what will you do if your girl plays this prank or stunt with you. Some how I feel like a fool but I love her and was willing to stand buy her.

Pls let's constructively admonish ourselves. Abeg no insult me coz I did as my head and heart said. Na pesin wey wear shoe knw wia e dey pain am.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by WackyJ1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
The OP was online just a few moments ago and he should have seen this, and used his head. Let he who has eyes let him read!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by zeefever: 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
I think she was really pregnant. If it were a real test,she wouldn't have allowed it to drag for 2 whole weeks.
When you went back,she felt bad. She also wisely decided to change the story because she knows that she it will be hard to get a guy like you.
Anyway,I guess alls well that ends well.
I pray she doesn't cheat on you again.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by THEHEALER(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sometimes I "weep" for my fellow guys given the way most ladies take advantage of guys truly in love with them. The First mistake OP made was calling her back after 2weeks whether the story is true or not. I don't fully believe her story about "testing" him. He is just in love and nothing else mattered to him and that my friend may be your doom someday(God forbid) because there is possibility that if it truly happens in the future she'll assure herself that her OP lover will just cry and forgive her all over again,thus, taking advantage of this good innocent guy. There is also that possibility that she was indeed pregnant but with the help of her sister turned the table around to her favor. Your true love didn't want to see all these. I understand it wasn't easy but if you value yourself and want to live happily ever after..Open your mind and eyes, not your heart. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Mendo007(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by yemjazz: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
logically, she cheated and later saw her period.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by bukatyne(f): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
The guys on this thread carry the matter on head pass OP sef
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by SassyKwin(f): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS LETS STOP THE COMMENTS AND HEAR FROM THE OP...HE SHOULD TELL US HIS MIND SO THAT WE KNOW WE ARE NOT WASTING OUR TIME...HIT LIKE IF U AGREE

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Teymanhenry(f): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
you should ask yourself this question: if it. was her, will she forgive you? and meanwhile believe me that your girlfriend is not sure of your faith in the r,ship. why was she testing you? NOTICE - THE first rule of a relationship is, do not do what you will not want your partner to do......
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Teymanhenry(f): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
şęŗįoųşly įţ įş çlęāŗ my bŗoţђęŗ, wђy ђāvęŋ'ţ şђę ţęşţęd yoų dųŗįŋg ţђę lāşţ ţwo yęāŗş. į ţђįŋķ şђę wāş pŗāçţįçālly pŗęgŋāŋţ bųţ yoųŗ ŗęply mādę ђęŗ bęlįęvę ţђāţ yoų āŗę ţђę bęşţ. męāŋwђįlę şђę'll şįlęŋţly do āwāy wįţђ ţђę pŗęgŋāŋçy.,,, şįmplę!! bųţ ęђ gųy wђy ų go gęţ bābę ţђįş ƒāŗ ƒŗom yoų āŋd ęҳpęçţ şāy na oŋly ų go woųŋd ām...lādįęş āŗę gŗęędy ţђāţ įş wђy āŋy māŋ ţђāţ çomęş wįţђ ŋįçę āŋd şwęęţ woŗdş wįll çoŋƒųşę ęm
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
Teyman henry: şęŗįoųşly įţ įş çlęāŗ my bŗoţђęŗ, wђy ђāvęŋ'ţ şђę ţęşţęd yoų dųŗįŋg ţђę lāşţ ţwo yęāŗş. į ţђįŋķ şђę wāş pŗāçţįçālly pŗęgŋāŋţ bųţ yoųŗ ŗęply mādę ђęŗ bęlįęvę ţђāţ yoų āŗę ţђę bęşţ. męāŋwђįlę şђę'll şįlęŋţly do āwāy wįţђ ţђę pŗęgŋāŋçy.,,, şįmplę!! bųţ ęђ gųy wђy ų go gęţ bābę ţђįş ƒāŗ ƒŗom yoų āŋd ęҳpęçţ şāy na oŋly ų go woųŋd ām...lādįęş āŗę gŗęędy ţђāţ įş wђy āŋy māŋ ţђāţ çomęş wįţђ ŋįçę āŋd şwęęţ woŗdş wįll çoŋƒųşę ęm
wtf is this
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by optimism91(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
mikyke: my dear dis is my true life experience not a fiction. for a second I felt the whole world crumbling dwn b4 my own eyes. I built everytn around her
Women are emotional with their judgement and thinking. She tested you and you passed it. Fine, my question now is this, would she have passed the test, if you had done the same to her. E.g, telling her things like "baby, I am sorry to disappoint you, I impregnated a lady mistakenly and we have concluded on getting married by next week and that was why skip your calls". Bros, but why would she test you in the first place.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by cheruv: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nifemi_cutie: u're every gals dream..wow!!! Am really touch dat a man like dis stil exist.she s xo lucky i pray wen my time cums i shud be also lucky to find my own man
Stop being stupid..this case is for matured minds not SS3 girls like you angry
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Flygeriansteve: 12:25am On Dec 16, 2013
Nifemi_cutie: u're every gals dream..wow!!! Am really touch dat a man like dis stil exist.she s xo lucky i pray wen my time cums i shud be also lucky to find my own man
mumu talk. When time cums ko when time climaxes ni. See ya face sef!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by theSpark(m): 12:35am On Dec 16, 2013
Bros test your girlfriend too- A medical test. Time is ticking. Something doesn't check out.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by somegirl1: 1:57am On Dec 16, 2013
YcBeat: Op lemme make this clear to you, STOP being used like an utensil.........she had an ABORTION!!! It was cool to her wen she was doing d s.ex thang and since d other guy ran away, she wants to console herself with coming back to you.......BE WISE BROTHER, ITS NO TEST, USE YOUR BRAIN!!! Pere.....my 2penny.

Why would she declare it if she was going to have an abortion?
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 16, 2013
Mugu now. Mugu 2moro. Mugu forever. Ask the ladies & they'll confirm thats what they'll call u. Marry her & be ready for life of deceit & heart ache. Who told u it was a test?
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by DesChyko1(m): 6:19am On Dec 16, 2013
Mendo007:
my brother u r jst speakin grammer. Cnt u c hw simple n comprehensible d Op's msg ws? Ur grammer jst mak me cum confuse 4 wetin i read sef...mtwcheww

bros, if you didn't understand it, don't blame me.. Blame ASUU.. Besides, the students on this thread had no difficulty understanding my 'FTC' post.. #JustSaying.. cheesy

some-girl:

Why would she declare it if she was going to have an abortion?

At last.. Someone who thinks in another directionkiss
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mikyke(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2013
SassyKwin: FELLOW NAIRALANDERS LETS STOP THE COMMENTS AND HEAR FROM THE OP...HE SHOULD TELL US HIS MIND SO THAT WE KNOW WE ARE NOT WASTING OUR TIME...HIT LIKE IF U AGREE
wat else do U want to hear from me dear. I told U everytn and dat I called back the r/ship and forgave her. I only wanted to hear view to knw if I made a grave mistake
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2013
When she no wan chop her pounded yam for yam.........just like my ex told me she was having only 30days to live,while on sick bed,back then when we were still dating....i was like,should i start crying or what,nollywood is really affecting our ladies
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by WackyJ1(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:

bros, if you didn't understand it, don't blame me.. Blame ASUU.. Besides, the students on this thread had no difficulty understanding my 'FTC' post.. #JustSaying.. cheesy

At last.. Someone who thinks in another directionkiss

Bros please SHUT UP!!!!

You don't know what you're saying. You might even be a girl hence the support..
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by WackyJ1(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2013
mikyke: wat else do U want to hear from me dear. I told U everytn and dat I called back the r/ship and forgave her. I only wanted to hear view to knw if I made a grave mistake

Okay now what is your next course of action
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by aventura: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2013
mikyke: wat else do U want to hear from me dear. I told U everytn and dat I called back the r/ship and forgave her. I only wanted to hear view to knw if I made a grave mistake

she didn't make a grave mistake bro....

you did

and that's why ur bro's here are trying to advice u....... but instead u stick with the ladies advice. You should understand one thing here. The advice u're getting from the bro's here is not one borne out of jealously but one out of the experience. Like someone said earlier Don't fall in love....Stand in it.

I wish u all the best bro and I hope that the next experience you'd get won't be a fatal one.

Shalom.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Vires: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2013

You have made/making a grave mistake!!!!!!

Immediately I read your post, Even before I read many ppl's opinions, I checked your profile
This same girl has aborted in the past without informing you ?

You love this girl but she dosent love you, love n trust go hand in hand

All these PREGNANCIES real or imagined
And all these ABORTIONS real or imagined
are just too much

The babe is a tissue of lies n deceit
Marry her at your own peril !!!!!!!
Too many words are more than enough for the wise
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by cheruv: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2013
jmoore: Many have said she must have aborted a baby.

His previous thread below gives a clue

Let him carry his cross.
I never knew the poster was more idioter than I thought.it mayve been the girl sef that disvirgined him.I'd not be surprised if he ends up like prophet hosea....marrying a prostitute

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do I Know He Loves Me? / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.