Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' (30311 Views)

How To Deal With Cheating Boyfriends / How My Gf Tested Me. / How Do You Deal With Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by WackyJ1(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
But finally finally, ladies una strong sha... I hail una embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by steffans(m): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
karo93: This is hoping she ddnt abort the pregnancy....

guy, DAT lady cheated on u.. she aborted it.. and came back to u.. u r kind of dull
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Obiagu1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
squaddy:

Cheating is never a mistake...it is a premeditated choice

Wrong!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by dBard: 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
Have refrained from commenting but ....
Anyways @o.p.. ur girl am sorry t say, is not serious.
3 yrs n she still has t go thru such elaborate means t 'test' u ??
The fact that u've never cheated on her thruout that period isn't proof enuff f her..knowing how v.easy it is t get laid these days.
Aside that she kept u in torment f 3 weeks..3 whole weeks, wit No regard f ur emotions She is mean.
Don't care wat odas r saying but as f me..I'll ve t seriously reconsider.
Bin thru d whole cheating ish, n I know first hand how traumatising that ish is n putting a guy thru that f 3 Weeks jst cos of her own insecurities is just Wicked n extremely Selfish angry
Am out..

Forgive d rant..ish is annoying

Hope she ain't playing smart as well. .
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by aventura: 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
The problem with this op is that he has already made up his mind. I don't know why we are still bothering ourselves commenting. Op is a pvssy. A spineless pr1ck. This was what happened recently in. My work place at npdc Benin when a woman connived with her pastor and killed the husband of twenty years because she was carrying the pastor's baby. I guess the man must have been seeing signs but chose to go with the path of love. Now see where love has taken him to. Op the next time, you won't be alive to tell the tale. Leave this daughter of eve now u have the chance. don't be a mugu
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
jmoore: I will be very happy to fail the test.

In fact F9 will be my grade. And I will never apply for a resit!!

smiley
This cracked me upgrin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by emmyskies(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
repent and give your lives to Christ. Forget about dating. It leads to lust and fornication.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by aventura: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
emmyskies: repent and give your lives to Christ. Forget about dating. It leads to lust and fornication.
. Gerrout angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by akonucheinfo(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
lertee: That was too expensive but it was worth it. How do girls even get idea on how to test their partners,i heard it is good to do so once in a while. I've never done it. embarassed embarassed,though i have never had a reason to test him.

Test me please, am non tested
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by kpolli(m): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
She don abort, story don change
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by anitank(f): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
aventura: The problem with this op is that he has already made up his mind. I don't know why we are still bothering ourselves commenting. Op is a pvssy. A spineless pr1ck. This was what happened recently in. My work place at npdc Benin when a woman connived with her pastor and killed the husband of twenty years because she was carrying the pastor's baby. I guess the man must have been seeing signs but chose to go with the path of love. Now see where love has taken him to. Op the next time, you won't be alive to tell the tale. Leave this daughter of eve now u have the chance. don't be a mugu
U don't have to insult people to make a point

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by ManTiger(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2013
Danielstainz: Too _LoNG ..DidNT evEN REad iT ...ALDa sAMe ..fORgiVE
hahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by akonucheinfo(m): 12:15am On Dec 15, 2013
mikyke: why call me a fool. Make ur analysis, hit @ ur point but don't insult me please; just do me that favour. We all make mistakes but dat does not make us fools. If she decides to mess herself up and end up wit another guy then I tink its a choice; just as it was for me to stay or leave but I chose to stay. Please don't call me a fool

You ɑ̤̥̈̊я̩̥̊є̲̣̥ still choosing to stay After all these analysis here,even me sef don dey pitty u sef. Anyway, I don't support anyone call anybody a fool. But please act wisely bro, marriage na life contract o. Think everything, before you sign the final negotiation.just as ASUU dey tink there decision before calling off strike next week. A word is enough for the wise
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by ManTiger(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2013
kpolli: She don abort, story don change
My mind exactly!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by An0nimus: 12:19am On Dec 15, 2013
For someone that is truly in love TWO WEEKS is an ETERNALLY LONG TIME to play this kind of prank. It was even the guy that called back not her. I laugh in Cantonese.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by ManTiger(m): 12:29am On Dec 15, 2013
My then gf tested me with one of her clean hot friends av had little affection for..., Hmmmmm, i failed the test very woefully and i'm glad i did, stood my feet and blasted the both idiots atleast i had a fair kissing and a one time smooch. Grin grin grin....!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by ManTiger(m): 12:34am On Dec 15, 2013
Princess zoe: Miky please ignore any post here that was channelled towards making you look like a fool for accepting your woman back. Take and accept what happened as a test. You are a rare gem who really understood what true love is and can really stand tall when the troubles of relationship come knocking. Do not change your formal way of treating your woman nor jilt the relationship. The only thing i would like and enjoin your woman to do is to try and make it up to you in any big or little way she can, for putting you into serious tension and emotional trauma with the pranks she played on you. Indeed, you are exceptionally wonderful.
will u just shut it and go to bed!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by oesnac(m): 12:48am On Dec 15, 2013
My ex try sometin diff lk dis, beliv me wen I press on dat issue I found out dat it was nt a JOKE anymore and dat led to our breakup...
Gals at times eh throw away good things for useless act.
Is it a crime for a guy to b faithful wit a lady?? #jstasking!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by funshint(m): 12:51am On Dec 15, 2013
ManTiger:
will u just shut it and go to bed!
LMFAOOO!!!
Hmmn...no woman no cry. I just pity dis O°˚˚˚.P!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nifemicutie(f): 12:54am On Dec 15, 2013
u're every gals dream..wow!!! Am really touch dat a man like dis stil exist.she s xo lucky i pray wen my time cums i shud be also lucky to find my own man
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by lobell: 12:55am On Dec 15, 2013
You guys are making too much noise about this issue. OP said he had accepted to take her as she was, pregnancy and all. Implying that if what she said indeed happened then it wasn't a problem for OP and he was ok/happy with it.
Fast forward a few days later, she said it wasn't true and it was all a test - at this point whether the girl aborted or not is irrelevant - and OP is more than relieved!
Which do you think OP prefers, taking the girl, pregnancy and all (which he doesn't mind doing, in fact was willing to do) or still keep the girl but without the pregnancy? IMO I think OP is very happy about the recent developments given that he was ok with the previous situation of things. What anybody else feels or thinks, which might or might not be right is not important! My two kobos worth.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by elfiddy(m): 12:59am On Dec 15, 2013
Op dull no b small
lobell: You guys are making too much noise about this issue. OP said he had accepted to take her as she was, pregnancy and all. Implying that if what she said indeed happened then it wasn't a problem for OP and he was ok/happy with it.
Fast forward a few days later, she said it wasn't true and it was all a test - at this point whether the girl aborted or not is irrelevant - and OP is more than relieved!
Which do you think OP prefers, taking the girl, pregnancy and all (which he doesn't mind doing, in fact was willing to do) or still keep the girl but without the pregnancy? IMO I think OP is very happy about the recent developments given that he was ok with the previous situation of things. What anybody else feels or thinks, which might or might not be right is not important! My two kobos worth.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by joromi: 1:12am On Dec 15, 2013
Nifemi_cutie: u're every gals dream..wow!!! Am really touch dat a man like dis stil exist.she s xo lucky i pray wen my time cums i shud be also lucky to find my own man

Abeg, OP's type is not my dream...
Mtchew...

If not for your selfishness, Why will you want someone you cheated on to stay with you.?..
Yeye...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by funshint(m): 1:13am On Dec 15, 2013
Assuming the O.P was a playa; would she hv tried that rubbish? That girl is definitely up to something. She now knows U̶̲̥̅̊ can tolerate a lot of nonsense. Don't be surprised if she does something funny in the future. Anyway I wish U̶̲̥̅̊ goodluck!
P.S:- did U̶̲̥̅̊ hear of that ghanian ex-player who just discovered all his three children are not his after almost 20yrs #Food4Tot
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by valencia25(m): 1:26am On Dec 15, 2013
Nifemi_cutie: u're every gals dream..wow!!! Am really touch dat a man like dis stil exist.she s xo lucky i pray wen my time cums i shud be also lucky to find my own man

If this man is your ideal man, then you are searching for a real MUFULI!!!

OP na Joke oo but bros you sev grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 15, 2013

I think you are too young to know what you are talking about and have digested waaay too many mills and boons novels. Your picture confirms this.
Romantic novels do not relate to life. Many deluded little girls have lost serious men due to the little games such content prompts the girls to play.

In matters of romance, it is simple...Do onto others as you would have them do onto you.
Would you like a "Test" whereby your boyfriend says "I have AIDS. Will you still stay with me forever?" No? I thought not. So please make sure you get some sense as you grow up.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 15, 2013
OP, I applaud your ability to forgive. This is well and good.

HOWEVER, you owe it to yourself not to forgive through manipulation.
Forgive based on THE TRUTH. Even God does not forgive unless you confess THE TRUTH about what you did.
Anything else is mugury.

If someone wants you to forgive them based on a lie, then that is nothing but Mugury.
Unless you know deep within yourself that it is a lie but choose to stay with her anyway (Not recommended, you will never trust her again)....just making sure you are not setting yourself up for surprises in the future when baby daddy shows up asking "what happened to the baby?"
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by dabrake(m): 2:01am On Dec 15, 2013
@Op, you disappoint me.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by DesChyko1(m): 2:25am On Dec 15, 2013
Reading through this thread, I'll say the mindset of most Nigerian youths (male especially) is despicable. What happened to 'Honour' and 'Integrity' in relationships?? What happened to making 'Sacrifices' in relationships?? You all must realize that what is good remains good, no matter how twisted the world has become. If Mandela was this greedy about his personal gains and wellbeing, eradicating apartheid would definitely not be his plot. We must change!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by joromi: 2:29am On Dec 15, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
Reading through this thread, I'll say the mindset of most Nigerian youths (male especially) is despicable. What happened to 'Honour' and 'Integrity' in relationships?? What happened to making 'Sacrifices' in relationships?? You all must realize that what is good remains good, no matter how twisted the world has become. If Mandela was this greedy about his personal gains and wellbeing, eradicating apartheid would definitely not be his plot. We must change!

Sharap!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Pauls0n(m): 2:41am On Dec 15, 2013
An0nimus: For someone that is truly in love TWO WEEKS is an ETERNALLY LONG TIME to play this kind of prank. It was even the guy that called back not her. I laugh in Cantonese.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Pauls0n(m): 2:41am On Dec 15, 2013
An0nimus: For someone that is truly in love TWO WEEKS is an ETERNALLY LONG TIME to play this kind of prank. It was even the guy that called back not her. I laugh in Cantonese.

L๏L

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.