Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Xmas Period Experience When We Were Kids - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Xmas Period Experience When We Were Kids (419 Views)

My Experience When I Was Banned By A Mod On Nairaland. / Rules Of Football When We Were Kids In Yorubaland / Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Period Experience When We Were Kids by fijiano202(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2013
Even though i wasnt born with a silver spoon,my spoon was of an unknown element which makes it more fun during Xmas.By this time when i was around 5-later yrs,xmas period was like the best period that could ever happen to any kids,i was always looking forward to the free gift,games,money gift ,all the outings/travelling,beach parties with adult and most especially the abundant foods and chicken.from Dec 1 i usually make my little address book with anticipation of the upcoming break and also the festive period.I remeber clearly going to toyin park and the beach was one of the greatest fun cos u swim and see beautiful girls,i do the kid quick-romance with girls and run away quickly,sometimes u clean up awesomely just because you heard that the beautiful girl in ur school is coming,saving money from jan to dec only to spend it all on knockout banger and bisco,then every little thing we do during that period was freaking awesome until jan 2 when u start worrying abt school again.Feel free to share ur experience
Re: Xmas Period Experience When We Were Kids by MANGAM(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2013
Wow, it was btiful even wen we had nothing to celebrate wit

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Advice / [b]how To Buy A Failed Company In Nigeria Without Paying Kobo.[/b] / Check Out Bovi In Black Father Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.