Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? (13214 Views)

Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC / Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria / Ibadan Wonders!!! Strange Fish Turns Into Human In Ibadan (LOOK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Nigeria16: 3:15am On Aug 14, 2008
RichyBlacK, just pray you do not meet the wrong person. Juju can kill a white man. its does not know colour. evil is evil. if they use shigidi on you. then you would know they can use Juju to kill you. Do not hurt people and nobody would do you any evil, but if you continue to do evil to others, someone would hurt you. Your colour of skin does not matter.

Why do you love evil Why do you have to continue to do evil to other people.?  As long as you continue to do evil to other V , someone would kill you.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Jakumo(m): 5:54am On Aug 14, 2008
Nigeria1@, please demonstrate some Juju for our education here. I want to seek out my own 4 million dollar failed juju contract in Abuja, and with some timely help from you, they will never be able to identify me as a non-believer when I tender my contract application.

I am posing as renowned Phd in Jujuological Sciences, and I promise to send you a check for 50 bucks as payment for the online lesson here, once I get paid my millions up-front for the failed contract by the Abuja bufoons. I am depending on you man, so please get this voodoo lesson under way.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 14, 2008
jujulogical kini?
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Nigeria16: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2008
Jakumo, it is not a joke, have you see magic before. is it real. same goes with juju. the only thing is they sometime use it for evil. i am a christain.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Jakumo(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2008
Ok then Nigeria1@, please teach me some GOOD juju, after which I can learn the evil juju components elsewhere.

Will good juju at least enable me to trick gullible people out of their money ? That would be a promising start, after which I can later progress to converting people into cats and dogs for my personal amusement and profit.

Joking ? Heck no. I never joke when there is a dishonest buck to be made with little or no effort on my part.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by seun001(m): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2008
Nigeria1@:

RichyBlacK, just pray you do not meet the wrong person. Juju can kill a white man. its does not know colour. evil is evil. if they use shigidi on you. then you would know they can use Juju to kill you. Do not hurt people and nobody would do you any evil, but if you continue to do evil to others, someone would hurt you. Your colour of skin does not matter.

Why do you love evil Why do you have to continue to do evil to other people.?  As long as you continue to do evil to other V , someone would kill you.

there's no need for anybody to waste their time sending jujurised shigidi to u,the law of retributive justice will definately take its full course.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by RichyBlacK(m): 12:18am On Aug 15, 2008
lucabrasi:

i have heard some of these as well,but we seem to be missing the facts here, the question is juju real?and the unequivocal answer is yes its real,

now is the white man's science more advanced?the answer again is yes,
what are the reasons?
1.because the fore bearers of juju were illiterates and many of their spells died with them as it was not written down(remember most of what we know about egypt was found engraved on walls e.t.c
2.the advent of christianity,islam into africa discouraging the worship of gods and practice of other african cultures
3.no government or private research funding for juju like science has over the years
i have not heard the last limitation you listed tho,but seeing as yopur stance on juju believe is clear,i gues you just had to chip that in

That has been told to me by those who believe in juju. I once asked a believer (in juju) if he can kill a well-known White man who lives in Washington DC. His response was that it won't work on him because he is White. Even when I've asked other believers how come the British Army forcefully (using inferior firearms) scorched Benin City and the Oba's palace and even put the then Oba in handcuffs). A lot of them responded by saying juju has no effect on the White man. I certainly did not fabricate that limitation.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by RichyBlacK(m): 12:40am On Aug 15, 2008
Nigeria1@:

@Nigeria1,
I'm curious to know how this shigidi works.

FYI: Killing a human being is not proof of the existence of juju, mkay? There are so many ways to kill a person The interesting aspect is how the person was killed.

(1) If shigidi works by drinking a liquid, then the liquid could easily have been laced with poison.
(2) If the victim is killed by entering an enclosed space, then the air in the enclosed space could have been poisoned also. There are ways of converting a liquid poison into aerosol.
(3) If the victim is killed by being hit with an object, then the physical force could kill the person.
(4) If it is done by mere incantations, then we are getting somewhere  grin. I am ready to volunteer myself as a test case on how mere incantations in Nigeria will kill a man in Mogadishu, Somalia. The problem is that after the juju fails you'll still believe in it.

I'm really confused how people still believe in this fraud called juju. See how a foolish Nigerian politician wasted N 1 billion on juju that, of course, ultimately failed him. Anyway, as long as people who refuse to ask hard questions exist, juju will always exist, of course in their minds only. No physical laws can be violated by juju!

I'm still baffled why the juju believers have not used their juju to make Nigeria win the World Cup 
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by naijaking1: 1:41am On Aug 15, 2008
debosky:

Urine destroys juju grin

How about pu-sy? Does it energize or destroy juju grin
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by talk2medo(m): 1:45am On Aug 15, 2008
naijaking1:

energize grin
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Jakumo(m): 6:44am On Aug 15, 2008
RichyBlacK:

( Anyway, as long as people who refuse to ask hard questions exist, juju will always exist, of course in their minds only. No physical laws can be violated by juju!

I'm still baffled why the juju believers have not used their juju to make Nigeria win the World Cup 

As a recent convert to all things irrational and Jujuological, I remain unshakably convinced that Nigeria and Haiti will claim ALL medals available in the current Beijing Olympics, simply because no amount of training and preparation can ever match the combined Jujumotive Forces of Nigeria and Haiti.

Even those Olympic medals already awarded to athletes from non-Juju nations will revert to Nigeria and Haiti by the usual MEANS at the disposal of these two great nations who have harnessed the power of magic, and are only stooping to participate in the Beijing Olympics to humiliate and educate less enlightened nations.   Not even the ice-skating and snow skiing trophies are safe from the inexorable levitation forces of Nigerian and Haitian voodoo consultants who swarmed Beijing aboard an aerial flotilla of magic carpets.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by RichyBlacK(m): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2008
Jakumo:

As a recent convert to all things irrational and Jujuological, I remain unshakably convinced that Nigeria and Haiti will claim ALL medals available in the current Beijing Olympics, simply because no amount of training and preparation can ever match the combined Jujumotive Forces of Nigeria and Haiti.

Even those Olympic medals already awarded to athletes from non-Juju nations will revert to Nigeria and Haiti by the usual MEANS at the disposal of these two great nations who have harnessed the power of magic, and are only stooping to participate in the Beijing Olympics to humiliate and educate less enlightened nations. Not even the ice-skating and snow skiing trophies are safe from the inexorable levitation forces of Nigerian and Haitian voodoo consultants who swarmed Beijing aboard an aerial flotilla of magic carpets.

cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin

Jakumo,

Ejo o, no kill me with laughter! My neck dey pain me grin

Can you imagine Naija getting gold at the Olympics in swimming? That alone will make me a believer.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Mustay(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2008

USA suspicious of Nigeria’s victory

Captain Isaac Promise on Wednesday had a tough time convincing the journalists at the mixed zone that Nigeria’s 2-1 victory over USA was not influenced by[b] juju.[/b]

Promise scored the first goal while Obinna Nsofor grabbed the second, after the captain, who was substituted by Osaze Odemwingie, handed him the captain‘s band.

But some of the journalists, mostly from the USA believed that there was something majical about the way the goals were scored.

Promise said, “This is not a magical band and remember it is my third match and I only scored today. We played well and deserved our win.”

Nsofor was also on hand to defend himself. He said, “That is not funny. What is magical about a match we fought so hard to win. Isaac is the captain and I was the closest to him as he was going out and he gave the band to me.

“The goalkeeper (Ambrose Vanzekin) is the vice-captain but he was just too far from him. I am happy I gave the band a good use with my goal. I scored against Japan without any band.”
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Mustay(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2008
why the US dey suspect na tongue
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Mustay(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2008
abi dem don read too musch of Nairaland?
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Nigeria16: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2008
RichyBlacK , you need to go to africa, i cant help you.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by naijaking1: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2008
Rickyblack,
Careful not to take things too seriously!

Anyway, back to my previous question:
naijaking1:

Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by RichyBlacK(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2008
Nigeria1@:

RichyBlacK , you need to go to africa, i can't help you.

So, does the above mean that juju does not work outside Africa?

FYI: Mogadishu is in Africa
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by oziomatv(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2008
The point is 90% of Africans don't know the cause of their death,problem and sickness. they're blind to see that the so called Juju of a thing is something superstitious that has something to do with our imagination. We create things in our mind that do effect us in person.

People turning to animals animals turning to people is all Barbaric and is what has kept us behind for years. But the amusing part of it is the so called Christians who deeply duck their minds inside to believe that such a thing do exist.
    For how long shall we keep on believing in all these Punk stories?
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by RichyBlacK(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2008
naijaking1:

Rickyblack,
Careful not to take things too seriously!

Anyway, back to my previous question:

I have to be serious because I'm 100% sure that juju is a scam.

Killing someone by giving him/her poison to drink only proves that poisons can kill; it says nothing about the so-called power of juju. I've seen countless demonstrations of juju, which all have very clear logical explanations - some chemical, some optical, some staged (staged fights or competitions) and some a combination of some/all of the above.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by RichyBlacK(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2008
oziomatv:

The point is 90% of Africans don't know the cause of their death,problem and sickness. they're blind to see that the so called Juju of a thing is something superstitious that has something to do with our imagination. We create things in our mind that do effect us in person.

People turning to animals animals turning to people is all Barbaric and is what has kept us behind for years. But the amusing part of it is the so called Christians who deeply duck their minds inside to believe that such a thing do exist.
     For how long shall we keep on believing in all these Punk stories?

The Christians who believe in the scam, try to use it as a justification of the existence of Satan; how so unfortunate!
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by naijaking1: 3:00am On Aug 16, 2008
@Rickyblack
Of course juju was best described as the oldest 419. I agree.
However, advancing rational reasoning based on logic, science and philosophy here is unlikely to change any age-old tightly held primitive beliefs.
That's why I say "take it like a joke"
Debosky has said that urine neutralizes juju, but I also want to know whether pu-sy would neutralize or enhance juju?
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by RichyBlacK(m): 6:46am On Aug 16, 2008
naijaking1:

@Rickyblack
However, advancing rational reasoning based on logic, science and philosophy here is unlikely to change any age-old tightly held primitive beliefs.
Debosky has said that urine neutralizes juju, but I also want to know whether pu-sy would neutralize or enhance juju?

Nna men I catch your drift. Trying to make some Nigerians ask hard questions regarding juju is like trying to make some of our fore-fathers to stop killing twins.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by oziomatv(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2008
naijaking1:

@Rickyblack

Even people I do see as intelligent ones do prove me wrong sometimes,
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by seun001(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2008
after a research that took me to the ends of the earth,i found somebody whose juju is effective,  cheesy
i intend to ask him how his juju allowed him to set new records without even stretching his energy,

his name?u all know him. cheesy cheesy

ladies and gentlemen,

believers and unbelievers,

i present to u, the last of the surviving line of thunder bolt controllers

USAIN BOLT!!!!APPLAUSE,APPLAUSE

thank you,thank you, exclusive interviews will only be conducted by me,no pictures please because no image will show on your lens.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Mustay(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2008
roflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by ayobase(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2008
yes,wont u believe?
its better u believe.
b4, ?
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by ochiaha1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2008
We believe such stories because we are too superstitious and do not reason things over properly.

A friend once told me that, in the part of the country where he comes from, if a Cock crows at a  time different from when its supposed to crow, that the Cock will be slaughtered at once as it will be deemed to have defiled the land and only its sacrifice can cleanse the land; imagine such reasoning in 21st century Nigeria.

The above incident can be explained by realising that animals are governed by their instinct which is under the direct control of their hormones, thus a Cock which crows at an unusual time could be said to suffer from a certain form of hormonal imbalance which could be corrected through the proper application of drugs by a Vet Doctor.

Humans ought to be governed by their intellect and not their fear instincts, else we would be no better than ordinary animals, as displayed by the characters in the story narrated by Seun. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corruption: Negotiate With Looters - Bishop Kukah Tells FG / Biography Of Steve Azaiki As He Joins Federal House Of Reps Race, Submits Form / Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.