Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? (35248 Views)

Where Did The Real Paul Walker Stop Acting In Fast And Furious 7? / Nigerian Name Used In Fast & Furious 7! Labeled Terrorist / Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2013

Paul Walker may be replaced by his lookalike 15 years younger brother Cody Walker in "Fast and Furious 7." Paul Walker's tragic death left his fans wondering that who will replace him as Brian O' Connor in the franchise's sequel. Since the news of his death arrived, there is a frenzy of speculations regarding the subject. The latest reports report that Cody Walker is being considered to finish the unfinished scenes of the upcoming sequel "Fast and Furious 7." Also singer star Justin Bieber is rumored to be replacing the star.

It is reported that actor Paul Walker who died on Nov. 30, 2013 was in the midst of filming "Fast and Furious 7." But several crucial scenes were yet to be filmed when the star met an accident and lost his life. It is now been reported that Universal Pictures is in talks with Cody Walker.

Production of the film "Fast and Furious 7" was shut down after the death of Paul Walker as the crew of the movie was dedicating their time to support family and friends. It is also revealed that filmmakers soon realized that there is a need for them to lookout for Paul Walker lookalike to finish the unfinished yet crucial scenes of "Fast and Furious 7."

"Producers had a string of meetings right after Paul's death. They soon realized they needed someone who looked like Paul to finish the movie and that's when they approached his nearly identical brother, Cody," revealed a source close to the production team of "Fast and Furious."

"They can shoot Cody from behind and at distance and if it's a shot they need Paul's face in close up they can CGI it later on. If Cody agrees it's because he wants to honor his brother's memory. There are many details that still need to be worked out, but right now the family and cast and crew are all still grieving," added the source.

Cody Walker is 25 and has worked in movies as a stuntman in past. He lives in Oregon but has reportedly been staying with his mother Cheryl in Los Angeles during grieving time.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/530359/20131216/paul-walker-cody-brian-fast-furious-7.htm
http://jibearena..com/2013/12/cody-walker-to-replace-paul-in-fast-and.html

3 Likes

Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2013
Thought they initial annouced that it is to be continued by juswtin bieber?.......codey walker...don't know him that much but I will kind of prefer the guY than justin bieber
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Cody Walker is Paul Walker's brother
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ok
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by AbuMikey(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2013

Wow!

That's Cool smiley

Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by HoldenCaulfield(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
is that nice?
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Temismith(f): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nothing.
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Emmycheeze: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
Paul worker Rip once more... No offense pls
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by adexsimply(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Still, no one will be Paul Walker...just a "look-alike"...I wish his brother all the best.
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Aromas: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ni agbara olohun, won ni fi elo mi ropoo mi. Amin

13 Likes

Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by zenus(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
?

Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by steadynana: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
It wil neva be d same... cryIt wil neva be d same...

2 Likes

Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
cody can never b lik walker
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Noblebrown7(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Paul walker, now Cody walker......ah'll qo 4 d cody.. Let him finish wat hiz brother started
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by nerodenero: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
I pray that as this year draws to an end,we shall not die an untimely death,amen.Oyinbo always find solution sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by luxanne(f): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
I hope he's that good? Has he acted before?
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by leggo: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
i guess they'll be taking only angled shots of him
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by UjSizzle(f): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Never heard of him before undecided
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Decryptor(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
I love the look on Paul Walker's face when ever he drives. You can even see the seriousness on his face in the above pictures.

But this kid...i doubt!

In short to me...Paul Walker's face while driving= angry

Cody Walker's face while driving= shocked

8 Likes

Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by flexymole: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
40yrs been replaced with 15yr old teenage boy, yet he'd fit perfectly after make-up and filming.
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by freecharles(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hopes high
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by ivcraig(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
Cool... But. I think I will be a better Choice.
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by OgologoDimkpa: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
b1327: cody can never b lik walker
So true...
They may look alike but they may not act the same way?
Beside Cody is far younger that Paul.
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by packman: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
COOL

2 Likes

Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Clemzy16(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
So they wanted to use justin bieber to replace this old man. Smh

1 Like

Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by free2ryhme: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Killed by the illuminati
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by chykmoni(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
it happened in Spartacus. so it is not a new tin. RIP walker
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by flexymole: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
40yrs been replaced with 15yr old teenage boy, yet he'd fit perfectly after make-up and filming. Nollywood learn!
Re: Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
flexymole: 40yrs been replaced with 15yr old teenage boy, yet he'd fit perfectly after make-up and filming.

15yrs younger, olodo

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants / Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" / BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.