Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ (9708 Views)

Photos From The Premiere Of "Wives On Strike" / Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ / Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
The premiere of Lagos Cougars, the much awaited offering from the award winning producer- Emem Isong, took place in Lagos to much fanfare. Invited guests were thrilled to watch the new flick from the talented producer who continues to set trends and lift the bar, even after all this time.

The event was well attended by familiar faces in the Nigerian movie industry and amongst those present were; Alex Ekubo, Belinda Effah, Emem Isong, Bola Aduwo, Eno Udoma-Eniang, Diana Yekinni, Monalisa Chinda, Bobby Michaels, susan Peters, Segun Arinze, Desmond Elliot and Bola Aduwo.

- See more pictures at: http://www.moviemarkers.net/gallery/pictures-from-the-premiere-of-lagos-cougars/#sthash.TdB3eIe6.dpuf

Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by mrofficial(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
I don't watch Naija movies. So I wouldn't know anything about this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by kemmy16: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
nice one.
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by amiskurie(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
see una life grin
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by udilson: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
I beg were i ft fing piss
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by amiskurie(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
mr.official:
the rush for-first to comment... embarassed
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by angelTI(f): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
First time I will be seeing a comment-less topic hitting FP
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by mrofficial(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
amiskurie:
the rush for-first to comment... embarassed

Nah. Just to avert F to C, I quickly wrote and submitted that. My post has been edited. No first to comment here. tongue
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Please, what's the movie all about?
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by Ocutegan(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
Beautiful ppl
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by kstyle2(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
I'll rather watch jewish p.0rn dan watch 9ja movies....dey suck worse dan a mexican funeral

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by Bilabong(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
Space booked.
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by adetayourm: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
Cougar means rich influential woman who prowl on young energetic man for sex in returns for money, cars, etc. Cougars will lavish on you in as much as you keep satisfying her.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by lumeviewscom: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
k.style:
I'll rather watch jewish p.0rn dan watch 9ja movies....dey suck worse dan a mexican funeral

Oya, clap for yourself...!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by Phranciz(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Can someone please tell me where I can find a cougar.
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by Dipville(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Phranciz: Can someone please tell me where I can find a cougar.
under bridge obalende/yaba left...waitin 4 u

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by Ifedechidex: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ok
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by LMAyedun(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Seen.. Next plsss
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by Hackerjay(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Wetin concern me?
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
Dipville: under bridge obalende/yaba left...waitin 4 u
buahahahahaha!
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by alingo4life: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Phranciz: Can someone please tell me where I can find a cougar.

Come to Beere or OJa-Oba in Ibadan.Them plenty under the Bridge..You go see them there..Odeeee

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by crackhaus: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
CFCfan: Please, what's the movie all about?
Lagos Cougars! undecided
Nollyywood is not known to be cryptic with titles.
That girls in the first pix with Alex...her legs though kiss smiley
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by Ocutegan(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hackerjay: Wetin concern me?
Wetin concern agbero with red carpet
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by Afam4eva(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
CFCfan: Please, what's the movie all about?
About young guys dating older women(cougars).
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by free2ryhme: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
Afam4eva:

it is about old women dating young guys

dont get it twisted afam!
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
Thanks. As far as the movie is from Emem Isong, it's sure to be a good one.
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Buhahaha ... That guy should go under the bridge truly .... I don laugh die ..lols
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by justicejaco(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
beautiful pple...I hope they yansh taya 4 d movie,if nt I nor watch
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by Greaaat: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mama no shake yansh make I pour inside oooo
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by Stunner1(f): 1:15am On Dec 15, 2013
crackhaus:
Lagos Cougars! undecided
Nollyywood is not known to be cryptic with titles.
That girls in the first pix with Alex...her legs though kiss smiley

nyc... not many ppl knw alex ekubo wink
Re: Pictures From The Premiere Of ‘Lagos Cougars’ by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 15, 2013
Nonsence.

Winch won be Lagos konga?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nta Reporters And Newscasters Of Yesteryears / 'Amazing Grace': The Movie By Jeta Amata / Should I Get This TV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.