Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) (8285 Views)

POLLS: Ijaws Table Jonathan’s Re-election Before Amasiekumor Deity -(PIC) / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War / Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by POPEII: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
pazienza:

I think so too, he doesn't reason like Nwafor, it's either he is not one, or he was brought up in a foreign land.
and you are ? The Igbo authority on Nl? The one who decides who is Igbo and who's not right? Onye iberibe
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by OneNaira6: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2013
OP

One thing you seem to be believing is that whatever war that comes to Ijawland would be fought by Ijaws alone and you believing their minority population is a disadvantage. No offense but there's no way any war that touches Ijaw would not affect other minority tribes in Nigeria. Your entire analysis is not as cutthroat as you think. You believe the internal fights with other communities that Ijaw have would create enemies for them as oppose to allies but you disregard the close proximity would be an advantage for them. Even if the other communities want nothing to do with the war, there's no way Nigerian military can attack Ijaws without accidently attacking other groups. Actually the war would unite SS cause all tribes would want to defend their own community since they would be affected. The SE would even join in, that is if SS Igbo gets dragged into the war as well. If not, they'll would stand in the sideline watching. Another thing you seem to be disregarding is the Ijaws do not give a crap how small or big their population is, who they are fighting, how much stronger the person is. As far as they concerned, they aren't scared of fights. Exhibit A: ND militants

3 Likes

Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by OneNaira6: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2013
POPE II: whatever curses you are sending I reject in Jesus name, I'm corvered with the blood of Jesus . Back to sender*2

You know you just confirmed his accusation. I can barely read igbo but even I know what he wrote was not a curse

1 Like

Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2013
onomeasike:

Who is this troll?abeg park or pull over joor.
My name is yoruboid.my onome is not the urhobo own and if it does, does it really matter?Focus on the message not the messenger.

No I am focusing on ur stupidity when u come here to spew trash. Wait ur own Onome is from where? U southwesterners wont kill me with laff on this forum. Ur new tactics now is to look for a close friend or two from the SS, copy their names, ask about their culture even make ur signature one that advertises that u are from the SS, then come here and attack us under the guise of attacking GEJ's government and when we attack u back, u will claim u are also from the SS.
Spineless buffoons.

7 Likes

Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by POPEII: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
One_Naira:

You know you just confirmed his accusation. I can barely read igbo but even I know what he wrote was not a curse
who told you I can ?
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by Balkan(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
One_Naira:

I know how my people behave. He just comfirmed to every body the him POPE 11 is from the Yoruba tribe. This people are shameless

1 Like

Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by POPEII: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Balkan: I know how my people behave. He just comfirmed to every body the him POPE 11 is from the Yoruba tribe. This people are shameless
stop calling me a Yoruba fool.
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by ijawcitizen(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
I've read thru' all 7 pages and I'm wondering if its a good thing or a bad thing that people dont know what & who we Ijaws are!

I just love the way their limited knowledge keeps them guessing.

Big ups to you, 'Omubo' Barcarnista.

Surprisingly, it was an Igbo man in One_Naira who got the closest definition of Ijaw.
Another thing you seem to be disregarding is
the Ijaws do not give a crap how small or big their
population is, who they are fighting, how much stronger
the person is. As far as they concerned, they aren't
scared of fights. Exhibit A: ND militants

My take on the whole issue is; We Ijaws will never start a war without provocation, Asari said all that because he like all Ijaws was provoked by the attitude and comments from Northerners. We don't oppress our neighbours for whatever reason-shame on those who call us expansionist. If any of our neighbours has ever been oppressed by us, kindly bring it up here.

But whoever wants our trouble, it is guaranteed they get it in double. Let me also make it clear that the various pogroms on our lands starting from Biafran massacre on our communities thru' Odi and Okorenkoko won't go unanswered. It may take forever but it'd surely be avenged.

God Bless Ijawland,
God Bless our Neighbours
God bless everywhere else.
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by ijawcitizen(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

Your entire presumption is that because Ijaw is termed a "minority" group in Nigeria, they should be oppressed and any attempt to fight for their rights will be defeated because they are a minority?
How superficial you can be in your analysis. First of all, Nigeria cannot defeat Ijaw in any true combat unless it gets help from world powers like US or Britain. In any case, who will be fighting the Ijaws? Yorubas or /and Hausa? Infact, the Yoruba has its own hidden agenda to break away from Nigeria and i suspect in their wisdom of sharing border with Ijaw,they will not want to turn their region into a battleground. So i suspect only the Hausa will take the folly of fighting the Ijaw? With the present world order and economic order, they will be silly to expect the type of unquestionable help from Britain and Russia which helped them win the Biafran war. As a matter of fact, those countries have more to gain from a more manageable divided Nigeria than how it is presently constituted.
The same type of silly argument was made about Southern Sudan being a minority and impoverished that the north was going to snuff the life out of it if it dares to go for independence. Today, the nation of South Sudan proudly exist in the world. The same argument was put forward for former Soviet republics as Lithuania,Georgia,Ukraine etc, all those countries defeated the mighty Soviet union and are independent republics today.

Therefore, if the Ijaw decides to go its separate way, which may very well be the case after 2015, Nigeria cannot force her to be part of this cess pool of a country simply because our oil is needed to finance Islamic terrorists running around in northern Nigeria. If they want to war,they should already know through the Niger Delta crisis that the Ijaw isn't afraid of one.
My quote of the day!
Thanks bro, for making my day.
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by ijawcitizen(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
barcanista: it would bros. With Resource Control, we won't have to wait for Abuja allocation, we won't depend on state Govt nor local govt. Each oil producing communities will use their own percentage to develop their lands. That is our Community Leaders (Amayanabors and Co) will directly use our respective monies to take care of our communities. In fact, should he misbehave, we will know how to DEAL with them accordingly since we won't have to "travel".

The benefits are:
1)Monies for our respective communities will be spent on respective communities without extension to another.
2)The Community leadership led by the Kings along with his chiefs and NOT politicians will take these monies.
3)The issue of tribalism, our brother etc won't be there since each community is responsible to itself.
4)The input of the locals will prevail and not what one Abuja politician talks.
5)Massive development as no nicompoop will contemplate diverting funds- you can't fight your people and win. In fact I trust my people.
6) Etc

Thanks
Good one B, school them, school the greed off their azzes.
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by Energito: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
ijaw citizen: Good one B, school them, school the greed off their azzes.
my brother from ijaw longest time.where have you been?i hope with ur coming back you won't insult my igbos.
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by Onlytruth(m): 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
One_Naira: OP

One thing you seem to be believing is that whatever war that comes to Ijawland would be fought by Ijaws alone and you believing their minority population is a disadvantage. No offense but there's no way any war that touches Ijaw would not affect other minority tribes in Nigeria. Your entire analysis is not as cutthroat as you think. You believe the internal fights with other communities that Ijaw have would create enemies for them as oppose to allies but you disregard the close proximity would be an advantage for them. Even if the other communities want nothing to do with the war, there's no way Nigerian military can attack Ijaws without accidently attacking other groups. Actually the war would unite SS cause all tribes would want to defend their own community since they would be affected. The SE would even join in, that is if SS Igbo gets dragged into the war as well. If not, they'll would stand in the sideline watching. Another thing you seem to be disregarding is the Ijaws do not give a crap how small or big their population is, who they are fighting, how much stronger the person is. As far as they concerned, they aren't scared of fights. Exhibit A: ND militants

This is the point the OP couldn't see in his usual myopic views.
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by russellino: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
ijaw citizen: Let me also make it clear that the various pogroms on our lands starting from Biafran massacre on our communities thru' Odi and Okorenkoko won't go unanswered. It may take forever but it'd surely be avenged.

Alj Harem how u dey

Abeg when did your "biafran massacre" happen. Could you shed more light on this event? It appears you are the only person earth who is aware of this event. The only massacre that ppl are aware of at odi was ordered by obasanjo not too long ago

Kindly shed more light on this so we can learn smiley
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by Zet72(m): 12:18am On Dec 17, 2013
barcanista: Bros Point of correction, America is not in same continent with vietnam neither do they have pre-knowledge of the Vietnamese geographical expression.
The Fight in Afghanistan is NOT America Vs Afghanistan, But America Vs Taliban(that is why guerilla is working for them), but trust me no Taliban has thrown any BOMB or a gun shot in American soil. They only attack US facilities and their own people in dia Soil. If na FULL scale War, Talibans and the whole Afghanistans no go last reach 24hrs.

As for NA Vs Ijaw, Oboy E NO GO HAPPEN. Wetin go make us fyt Naija?

Jonathan cannot even set his Otuoke against NA. Them no go look him face. Say for which reason na?

As for Asari, he's overrated. Just getting media hype. He's a criminal who doesn't have following in his Kalabari Kingdom except his fellow criminals.

As for Clark, na political elder statesman. REAL Ijaw statesmen head CANOE houses

PS:I notice that its the Igbos that are spoiling for war on IJAW behalf. Pls if Biafra wants war state it, but be rest assured that secession is the LAST thing in the mind of the Ijaws- We Want Resource Control and Improved Living Condition

It's like u are the proverbial fowl, that leave the knife that kill it & bend the neck to the pot....leave the Igbos out of this
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
russellino:

Ijaw Citizen how u dey

Abeg when did your "biafran massacre" happen. Could you shed more light on this event? It appears you are the only person earth who is aware of this event. The only massacre that ppl are aware of at odi was ordered by obasanjo not too long ago

Kindly shed more light on this so we can learn smiley
Even if he should explain to you, you and your likes will still call him liar like you have always done.
Beside, he isn't the ONLY one on earth to be aware of Igbo attrocities on the Ijaws during the Civil War, its an open secret in the whole Ijawland(but we choose to keep it away from public space so as not to remember old wounds).

PS: I've helped you fix his moniker as it seems you and your people have BIG problem with name identification and spellings.

1 Like

Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by DerideGull(m): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
onomeasike: @superstar1,I can give you ten solid reasons why igbos can never win a war should remain subservient in Nigeria (if that's what you mean by Achilles heel).
That's my specialty cool

Please stop hiding behind Nigeria to spew crap. Just name your ethnicity and give us one solid reason why Ndigbo will not win a war against it. I hate moronic cowards that have never precipitated anything significant in Nigeria yet remain loud about issue they can only see in their miserable dreams.
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by pazienza(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
POPE II: and you are ? The Igbo authority on Nl? The one who decides who is Igbo and who's not right? Onye iberibe

You are not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by russellino: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
barcanista: Even if he should explain to you, you and your likes will still call him liar like you have always done.
Beside, he isn't the ONLY one on earth to be aware of Igbo attrocities on the Ijaws during the Civil War, its an open secret in the whole Ijawland(but we choose to keep it away from public space so as not to remember old wounds).

PS: I've helped you fix his moniker as it seems you and your people have BIG problem with name identification and spellings.

Alj Harem

What do u mean by "Its an open secret in ijawland but 'we' choose to keep it away from public space" ?? That's the lamest excuse for not having any point I have ever heard.

Anyway I just dropped by to puncture that revisionist balloon on arrival even though the lie will probably be told again elsewhere. Enjoy
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
^^Dude ignore that guy. I just discovered he is the same as Ijaw Citizen and Alj harem. Now he is coming answer u on behalf of himself.
Nairaland is truly a funny place.
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by onomeasike: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: ^^Dude ignore that guy. I just discovered he is the same as Ijaw Citizen and Alj harem. Now he is coming answer u on behalf of himself.

You are obviously deranged considering the way you are fighting everyone with sound but advanced superior positions that is above what your education can handle
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
onomeasike:

You are obviously deranged considering the way you are fighting everyone with sound but advanced superior positions that is above what your education can handle

LOL. Dung beetle. Better luck next time.
grin grin
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
onomeasike:

Just ignore those nicompoops who sit in their caves deceiving themselves. That phucktard keep trolling me from thread to thread despite me telling him to go and die. Typical of them bro. Silence is indeed the best way to respond to them.

As for the idiot above him, I already stated it the "Even if Ijaw Citizen keep explaining they still won't believe". Predictably, they go on with their usual "name calling. So typical of them. Bloody Parasitic beings.

Attachee by force
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by ijawcitizen(m): 2:15am On Dec 18, 2013
Well said B,
They don't understand the ways of the Ijaw man and its getting them all confused. Ijaws are never emotional in reasoning but hyper logical. It is the superior logic, thought process and ways of the Ijaw man that makes people think he is dumb & naive because he is always humble, calculative & talks less.

As for those asking me to enlighten them of Igbo attrocities on Ijaw land, and accusing me of being the only one in Ijawland with knowledge of such massacres, I'd rather ignore your childishness. I truely really don't blame any of you, you're just victims of propaganda & circumstance. Your parents and realtives hid the truth of their actions from you but presented themselves to you as knights in shinny armour and planted seeds of hatred in you.

If you expect me to return to the days of correcting you ignoramuses (which you'all term HATRED) you're all wasting your time. I've come to realize that the Igbo man is never conscious of his actions that is why they see themselves as a NEVER-DO-WRONG kinda people who reason and act emotionally (a trait Ijaws have long evolved beyond). That is why you Igbos on Nairaland politics would deny anything (I MEAN ANYTHING) that portrays Igbos in bad light especially when it is true. Once again, you will NEVER understand the Ijaw man, you're just simply incapable. Thats why every line of action you take with the Ijaw man is a MISFIRE and the biggest joke of them all is SS-SE REGIONAL INTEGRATION. (What a joke!)

Anyways, keep rigmaroling like some ant colony. One thing about ants is that they think the "dark" above their head is a cloud-a dark cloud, but in essence its just a boot.

tick-tick
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2013
**yawns**
Someone sounds like he is gonna cry. Barcanista sorry for the whooping I gave u on the other thread.
I will be back in the afternoon. Freaking lame fraud grin grin
Re: Before The Ijaws Go To War With Nigeria. (a Must Read) by russellino: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: ^^Dude ignore that guy. I just discovered he is the same as Ijaw Citizen and Alj harem. Now he is coming answer u on behalf of himself.

No worry I sabi the guy well. Alj harem has been switching his 1000 monikers for years now. I recognise his e-odour from miles away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

REPLY: Yoruba Tops And Heads Nigerian Crime Sector / APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable / NASS Cuts Short Break For Reviewed 2020 Appropriation Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.