Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent (38825 Views)

How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! / Bet9ja Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by Temmie147(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
I wish to become an agent with Bet9ja, i have the requirement such as a office and a laptop, but i need more info on how to become a registered agent.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by Ty207: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
Me too......i will appreciate if someone with experience can show more light on this......the require equirment, capital and how to go about it...thanking you in advance for you contribution
Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by Temmie147(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
I have been able to make some enquiries and what i gathered is that one has to make a security deposit of #50,000 and #17,000 for printer, after which they will provide internet connection. The first month is free, but one will have to make a payment of #6,500 monthly after the first month. The address is Tomi house,9 funsho williams Avenue(former western avenue) ojulegba, lagos. I will go to the above address to be sure of this information that i just gathered.
Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by Ty207: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
okay just update me with details
Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by cometozizo(m): 12:14am On Dec 16, 2013
the above informations are correct , just an addition , you need to have a shop in a location that another bet9ja is not around ( even if its around there atleast 6 streets far from each oda )
Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by felibrain: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
cometozizo:
the above informations are correct , just an addition , you need to have a shop in a location that another bet9ja is not around ( even if its around there atleast 6 streets far from each oda )
Hello! Please do they pay their agent? If yes, what is the approximate salary please? I need your urgent reply.
Thanks.
Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by fxstory(m): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2015
felibrain:

Hello! Please do they pay their agent? If yes, what is the approximate salary please? I need your urgent reply.
Thanks.
you get paid base on the percentage.you can contact them for more details
Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by Nobody: 8:33am On May 12, 2015
bet9ja has been acting like a bitch.I sent them my information since 2 months ago, they said they would get back to me.but till today, Nothing... they don't pick calls they don't reply mail...I don't know what I did to them oooo... please I want to know if this their office in ojuelegba is still functioning... I wanna storm d place
Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by Simeon4real(m): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
neroflo57:
bet9ja has been acting like a bitch.I sent them my information since 2 months ago, they said they would get back to me.but till today, Nothing... they don't pick calls they don't reply mail...I don't know what I did to them oooo... please I want to know if this their office in ojuelegba is still functioning... I wanna storm d place

#JobOpportunities KOKOBET Nigeria's Leading #Bookmaker is Currently Recruiting Agents.

So if You're Interested, You can get the full details and Register here >>> http://www.kokobet.com/index.php/agents
Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Simeon4real:

#JobOpportunities KOKOBET Nigeria's Leading #Bookmaker is Currently Recruiting Agents.

So if You're Interested, You can get the full details and Register here >>> http://www.kokobet.com/index.php/agents

na dbanj get am?
Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by Simeon4real(m): 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
neroflo57:

na dbanj get am?
No, KOKOBET is a new Nigeria #Bookmaker Offering Highest Odds With Better Odds, Bigger bonuses&faster Payouts!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by Hardey10(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
karimhuu:
Bet9ja shop licence / agent admin account for sale just 30k the agent account is working well call me here 07033117985
where is it
Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by sebastin88(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2017
what about if the one in that area is no longer functioning?
Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by businessguide: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng to view the guide on how to become agent.
Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by Yinxies(f): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
I can build betting sites at affordable prices... Check my siggy

#BeYourOwnBoss
Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by bolajinoni1(m): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Betking shop are probably not in your area now and I believe these reason serves as an opportunity for you to become an agent and make enough money while you can in case you are an agent of those companies that are finding it difficult to treat there agent well now is the right time to port.The king is here,and at betking we see you as a KING MAKER. Why I would advice everybody to go with betking is because they are new and also offer a little bit higher odds than other sports company for now and the interface looks pretty and it's worth venturing into It won't be difficult for other sports fans to migrate to betking knowing full well they have the option of higher odds and the interface is quite the same. The virtual games are almost identical too. It will be easier for you to secure a shop in your area since they are not much for now and the company growth spreads faster daily. for creating an agent account for you as fast as you can imagine and all other enquires. (08137651008
Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by officIalB: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: I Want To Become Bet9ja Agent by Homeyfav: 11:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
./,

(1) (Reply)

Tomato Millionaires In The Making... / How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / Marian Market Calabar Gutted By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.