Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread - Phones (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread (211639 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by pelboy: 3:50am On Feb 19, 2015
noteamlikebarca:
Pls house I am hearing people talking about techno 4.4 kitkat.I will like to ask techno release the kktkat version of p9
they also released a kitkat v for this device
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by olushalom: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
edin:
happy anniversary
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by obisite: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
googleTALK:
i'm facing dsame prob here including couple of friends of mine in fact I'm frustrated already and regretting for getting this shit,av tried everything to free d stupid internal memory but it won't I'm not enjoying the tab and I'm planing on selling it 18k to get infinix hot.

or is there any way out? I still love the tab a little
femiayo pls mine is 4.4.2 pls how do I increase the internal memory pls u guys should pls help me out here,i feel like crying rit the only app I have is candy crush though I hate but don't have a choice

Sell keh?.. . Sell for me... .
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by MizStella: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hello guys!!! My name is Stella and i wish to share my experience with the guy(Engineer) i met on nairaland forum. Umm... I had an issue with my tecno phone and my sister had a broken touchpad for her inifinx zero and we went all over Lagos trying to fix them but couldn't find where to fix them until my sister saw this number 08038603994 on Nairaland for repairs. I hardly trust people (Strangers) but when we called the number we spoke with the guy and we agreed on seeing.... after all to cut the story short we left the phones with him and he asked us to trust him. Well in my mind i had forgotten about the phones until the guy called me three days later to come get my phones. I couldn't believe that there were still HONEST and TRUSTWORTHY people out there. So my fellow nairalanders feel free to call this 08038603994 or chat with him on whatsapp for repairs. His name is Nnamdi and he is a Carlcare Engineer.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by obisite: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
MizStella:
Hello guys!!! My name is Stella and i wish to share my experience with the guy(Engineer) i met on nairaland forum. Umm... I had an issue with my tecno phone and my sister had a broken touchpad for her inifinx zero and we went all over Lagos trying to fix them but couldn't find where to fix them until my sister saw this number 08038603994 on Nairaland for repairs. I hardly trust people (Strangers) but when we called the number we spoke with the guy and we agreed on seeing.... after all to cut the story short we left the phones with him and he asked us to trust him. Well in my mind i had forgotten about the phones until the guy called me three days later to come get my phones. I couldn't believe that there were still HONEST and TRUSTWORTHY people out there. So my fellow nairalanders feel free to call this 08038603994 or chat with him on whatsapp for repairs. His name is Nnamdi and he is a Carlcare Engineer.

Testimony!!! .. . But I wonder why some says they don't believe honest and trustworthy people don't exist,,, means the same person too is not honest and trustworthy. . Just a logical reasoning.. Trust is as good as risk.. We have got trusted Nigerians still. .. despite the corrupt environment. ..

1 Like

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Pls any calcare agent in Edo state?
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by reaky(m): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2015
is there an update for this tab am currently on 4.2.2?

can I install custom font?

my playStore has refused to function
Saying no network .

every other things works fine
mobogenie works fine too
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by pelboy: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2015
reaky:
is there an update for this tab am currently on 4.2.2?

can I install custom font?

my playStore has refused to function
Saying no network .

every other things works fine
mobogenie works fine too
Yes u can install costum fonts only if u are rooted

Send the screenshot of ur playstore
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by reaky(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2015
pelboy:

Yes u can install costum fonts only if u are rooted

Send the screenshot of ur playstore

I have tried taking screen shot
But can't
Volume down and power
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by noteamlikebarca(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2015
Marvell23:
Latest on Tecno p9 .
new releases now run kit Kat with amoled screen
Has otg host functionality
How can we port this into our own that run jelly beans?
Hello bro is it true that Tecno p9 is now running kikkat version and does it support OTG features
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by noteamlikebarca(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Pls house I think one can still get this Tab new in the market and how much is the latest price
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by pelboy: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
noteamlikebarca:
Pls house I think one can still get this Tab new in the market and how much is the latest price
it is between 25 to 28k depending on wher u buy it
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by noteamlikebarca(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
pelboy:
it is between 25 to 28k depending on wher u buy it
Thanks bro for ur reply pls do u know if this Tab support OTG features
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by pelboy: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
noteamlikebarca:
Thanks bro for ur reply pls do u know if this Tab support OTG features
yes
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by noteamlikebarca(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
pelboy:
yes
pls do u by any chance know if they have release the kitkat version of this Tab
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by noteamlikebarca(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
noteamlikebarca:
sorry for disturbing you pls can u show me the image or pics of the otg working with this TAB
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by pelboy: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
noteamlikebarca:
sorry for disturbing you pls can u show me the image or pics of the otg working with this TAB

Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by pelboy: 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
noteamlikebarca:
yes
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by reaky(m): 2:39am On Mar 03, 2015
pelboy:
yes
How do one update to kikar
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by noteamlikebarca(m): 6:18am On Mar 03, 2015
pelboy:
yes
Thanks so much pls how much can one get this otg cable
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by noteamlikebarca(m): 6:21am On Mar 03, 2015
noteamlikebarca:
[sup][/sup] Thanks so much pls how much can one get this otg cable
I assume that memory card is 32gig pls how much do they sell it
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by noteamlikebarca(m): 6:50am On Mar 03, 2015
pelboy:
yes
pls bro is it on the phone storage u do install all your application
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by noteamlikebarca(m): 6:57am On Mar 03, 2015
noteamlikebarca:
bro do u have the recovery image of this Tab I mean the one for kitkat version or can one use any recovery image for any version
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by pelboy: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2015
noteamlikebarca:
both sd card and internal memory
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by pelboy: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2015
noteamlikebarca:
bro do u have the recovery image of this Tab I mean the one for kitkat version or can one use any recovery image for any version
i dont av the r.img for the kitkat and i dont know maybe u can use it for 4.4
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by pelboy: 7:21am On Mar 03, 2015
noteamlikebarca:
i dont av the r.img for the kitkat and i dont know maybe u can use tthat of v. 4.2 for 4.4
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by uwuana: 8:52am On Mar 03, 2015
still in perfect working condition,tecno p9 for sale @ 25k price negotiable. interested holla me on 08099479571 Ilorin peeps only.
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by hunkymoxie(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
pls my tecno p9 screen display is very weird,,,it does not show the real color of things that are displayed non the screen,,,very poor graphics display ,it looks over exposed,, pls what can be the cause?[
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
My phone has stopped charging
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Marvell23(m): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
My few months old Tecno p9 is up for sales at N19k. 100% ok. If you reside in iyana ipaja or environs check here
https://www.nairaland.com/2160117/tecno-phantom-pad-mini-sales
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by Chyjoey(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Please we need a kitakat rom cry...we stuck on jelly bean over here.. cry
Re: Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread by bishop4life(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
mtk backup ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (53) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.