Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. (26159 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
vislabraye:

If you are like other guys, na to chop well well. I'm sure she enjoys the secrecy. It's now left to you to make your next move. Do you want to marry her ? Or you want to continue with ur secrecy ?
I'm not like other guys. I always tell her & I mean it.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
smooooooth: Op, av seen this scenario over a 1000 times, u tink u aving fun with ur friend's sis but d joke's actually on u cos her father is def screwing ur mother.
your first paragraph is okay. but the joke is actually a joke
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
budusky05: Watz wrong with it, only treat her wit respect. For the sake of ur friend, Guy lastly dont tink ur friend does not know he may know and will find it dificult to talk about, could be he respects u too.
I had similer issue

thanks. I will definitely respect her
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Eyop: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
lasunray:
I'm not like other guys. I always tell her & I mean it.

If you value the relationship between yourself and your friend,then you shouldn't think of dating his sister. It means you don't regard him. If you know it's good,then inform your boyfriend about it and see his reaction.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
damsel tee: Dis is crazy,wat soso wrong in datin U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̣̥ broda's fwnd,it onli bad guys dat dnt want dere sis associating wit dere fwnds.

Abi oo. I ve no ulterior motive
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Donpuzo: @op. Go and Die
Go and Live
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
Judek2: If you are a nice guy, you shouldn't be worried, and ur friend will be happy.. Unless you are a jerk, and he knows the end story of any girl you lay your hands on..
am a nice guy & not a jerk
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
byne: guy they are other babes out there.. y must it be frd sister...
she's special
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
eluquenson:
Then I was just 24yrs & what you don't know about ladies is they prefer older guys to their mates due to level of experience cheesy & if na you nko you won't let go cos dis babe is very Beautiful, the other guy almost fought with me when he came to my hood to investigate who the rival was, but he thought am just a guy he can bash on but he swallowed his pride when he saw me... O fe wo ju uche ni

na real serious drama oo
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
jvera: Well I tink u shud tel ha broda da u'r interestd in his sis dnt tell him ur already datin ha nd c his reactn then u guys wud kno wat next 2 do
that's exactly what am thinking
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Guidette:

If you don't have any bad intentions and you are going into this relationship because you can really see a future, you need to tell your friend. It will come out eventually anyways, so better do yourself the favor and tell him or it may get messier than it actually should.

okay ma
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
lasunray: We ve gone Far (Me&her). I'm 2+yrs Older than her. She really loves me & I am very sure about that. She told her mum and Sister about me, but they kept it from the Men in the house (her dad & brother). Her dad is my mum's boss at work, I am usually scared of him but he likes me.
I and the girl could be in the sitting room in his presence & be chatting via fb or whatsapp.
When our other friend talks about my sister, I usually "kick" with a frown or I will just "blast" him; I hope I'm not selfish I doubt if I can allow a friend of mine date my sister but this relationship came suddenly and unexpected (Or is love planned?), I can't explain it. She once told me that her brother wouldn't like it if he knows.

What's your take? Is this awkward? Have you experienced this before?
am very sure you guys are from the yoruba tribe. Issues like this scare them to a fault. The elders of the land will not take it lightly. Monitoring very move. Pls dont let them know now or else they will kill it. I dont know hw old you are but wait till you are older. And finally, try to make it successfully in life, that will be a plus wen you mae your intensions known, you know nigerians na.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
lorretta u: Lemme get this straight. Guys don't want anyone to fvck their sisters but they want to fvck other people's sisters?

It is well
Ugly truth
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
vizboy: man it is very bad oh.

I could remember the last time I tried it on one of my friends sister.

The mistake I made was that I told him before I wanted to start running the package.

The guy use mouth spoil my name for were the girl dey.

Girl make be dey show sign, all of a sudden stop to dey show sign.

Well for me oh i cant let my best friend date my sis,that i realized later that things like that can come between 2 friends.

You just imagine for a moment your friend explaining to you the way he hanged you sis op how would you feel

yea. thats for someone doing her now. besides he shouldn't "kiss n tell"
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mendo007: [lasunray]We ve gone Far (Me&her). I'm 2+yrs Older than her. Wat wer u tinkin dating a girl dat u r surpose 2 b lik an elder brother 2.please dnt tell me you r a pedophile.
like seriously?
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
mac-delene:

Pls don't mind this one. U said her daddy is ur mum's boss which means u guys are still yound love. My dear it won't end well. Haba if u guys were much more older I. Would say it might be serious but it not. My dear end it fast. Before they use ur head do punching bag
I should end it as if it's like a remote button?
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
vizboy: guys are overprotective when it comes to family,like me I wouldnt want anyone hurting my junior sis, am outsider I can bear with since idont know him that much. But a friend,we go kill ourselves

Kill ke? Abeg oo
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
ebuetor:
am very sure you guys are from the yoruba tribe. Issues like this scare them to a fault. The elders of the land will not take it lightly. Monitoring very move. Pls dont let them know now or else they will kill it. I dont know hw old you are but wait till you are older

thanks, I ll give ds a deep thought
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by PilotOz(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bros before hoes
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by PrinceEm: 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
[quote author=Ab025]

I agree say na person go stil date my sista, infact anybody can date my s

ista but not[color=#990000][/color] my friends. I dnt date my friend's sisters and they shud not also date my sister, and d day my friend starts datin my sister, I won't be seein him as my friend again, that is just it.[

quote]I dont see anytin wrong with ur frnd datin ur sista except u hv bad frnd.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by breathless(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
@ OP. I've been in that situation before. Told my friend about it, he didn't like it. Actually warned that I back of. Today we are married with kids. If your intentions are genuine and you truly and honestly love each other with plans for the future, please tell your friend NOW and promise him you won't play his sister. All the best.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Melahou(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
One way or the other it will will surely crash
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by HARDDON: 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
i see trouble brewing ...... goin to rest ma head now. wake me up OP wen dis bubble blows n hawtly flows
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by ManiCypher(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
if u dont marry d gal,jst forget lipsrsealed abt ur relationship wit ur friend ooh
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by andyanders: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
lasunray: We ve gone Far (Me&her). I'm 2+yrs Older than her. She really loves me & I am very sure about that. She told her mum and Sister about me, but they kept it from the Men in the house (her dad & brother). Her dad is my mum's boss at work, I am usually scared of him but he likes me.
I and the girl could be in the sitting room in his presence & be chatting via fb or whatsapp.
When our other friend talks about my sister, I usually "kick" with a frown or I will just "blast" him; I hope I'm not selfish I doubt if I can allow a friend of mine date my sister but this relationship came suddenly and unexpected (Or is love planned?), I can't explain it. She once told me that her brother wouldn't like it if he knows.

What's your take? Is this awkward? Have you experienced this before?

If the guy is the jealous type, one day he will give you rat poison.
Note that a dog does not eat the bone on it's neck. One day when the guy finds out, he will give you rat poison.You stated here that you cannot allow any of your friends to date your sister why date another person?.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by GentleFrank(m): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lolz !
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by 2sizzlin(m): 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ghen ghen! See action film, patiently waiting for last fight! grin

Listening to Ja Rule - clap back

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by ceeethru(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
oluafolabi: It won't end well.

It never ends well.
u are rite.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by ceeethru(m): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
guy e blik u do hide & seek mata well well wen u small o. Finally sha, ur foolishness don born pikin.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Eseharrison(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
lasunray:

wow, u guys moved on for good

Yes we moved on, but it was awkward each time I visited. D good thing was I left her a virgin.

It's best not to date your bestfriend's sis except u absolultely ready for marriage so u can go thru the proper channels
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by informatix: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Find silly excuse and fight your friend in advance to keep your relationship flowing.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
U r nt a gud frnd,no regard/respect 4 ds frnd of urs,u'v realy broken d bro code. U dnt wnt any of ur frnds 2 date ur sis bt u r doin it,wat a hipocrite u r. Its best u let im knw & b prepared 4 d consequenc,weda it's fyn by im or nt,4gt ur frndshp wit im cos telin im is onli d beginin 2 d end of ur frndshp. Honestly i dnt pray 2 hv a frnd lik u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.