Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. (43835 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by mcocolok(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
I NO SAY U BE VIRGIN
Nwanneamakah:

LOL. Okay smiley
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
softsparky: Respect him and respect your self.

my dad is a very strict man that his decision is final.we will always wonder why my mum will keep quiet without opposing or intervening in our presence, next minute you will see my dad and my mum coming out from their room with smiles and he will change his stand instantly. I always wonder what my mum normally say to make him change his mind.... my mum told me,

Respect your man and yourself especially infront of your kids.

I liked this post
Not for you, but for your mom
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by brightisodje(m): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pussy giving to him any time any day.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Egbagirl(f): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
yomifowe: In my opinion, the best gift a man or especially woman can give to her husband is...

Her Virginity.

If you do this, he would forever love you for this and the likelihood of breaking up with you would be very slim.

Secondly, this would help build a strong foundation of trust in the marriage.

This is my N5.

I hope the same applies for men o otherwise this gift makes no sense.

5 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by myOGAonTOP: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
yomifowe: In my opinion, the best gift a man or especially woman can give to her husband is...

Her Virginity.

If you do this, he would forever love you for this and the likelihood of breaking up with you would be very slim.

This is my N5.

wrong,
wronger,
wrongest
virginity is mos def a very good gift BUT that aint it. Some men may marry virgins, school them in the art of doing 'it' and the SAME woman finds another man to teach. The best gift IMO is LOYALTY. Once a man is treated by his woman as a partner-in-crime, there isnt any secret he wont divulge to her. LOYALTY is a conglomerate of respect, love, honor etc.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Xvenus(f): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
The Bible asks Men to Love their wives (that's very diffcult) and women to Respect their husbands! That gives a happy home. The best gift I was expecting was a real present. Is it wrong to buy him a car?

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
myOGAonTOP:

wrong,
wronger,
wrongest
virginity is mos def a very good gift BUT that aint it. Some men may marry virgins, school them in the art of doing 'it' and the SAME woman finds another man to teach. The best gift IMO is LOYALTY. Once a man is treated by his woman as a partner-in-crime, there isnt any secret he wont divulge to her. LOYALTY is a conglomerate of respect, love, honor etc.

you captured my point exactly!

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by mcocolok(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
MUMU, A MAN CAN ALWAYS LIE HE IS A VIRGIN, HOW YOU ONE TAKE KNOW? YOU ONE LOOK INSIDE HIM PRICK grin
Egba girl:

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by GentleFrank(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good !
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by 2sizzlin(m): 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Seems more like: "the best bribe a woman can give her husband".

What are you ppl patching up here??
I'm sorry Op there isn't any particular method or gift.
Woman, do everything right a wife is expected to do not because you want him to treat you right(because if that's your motivation, you'd quickly get weary if he doesn't seem to be treating you right in return )but because it's right to do them. Make it a habit to be a good wife, that's your duty, leave the rest to God it's His duty to effect a loving marriage.
(NOTE: intended for Christians audience)
If you think there is a method, goodluck with your quest.

To those talking Virginity............... Like seriously? Tell me you guys were joking.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Afrok(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
Some guys are talking about virginity, u wan marry virgin wen u no be virgin (celibate) urself, make thunder fire ur Ekoloma Demba nd ukwu of anybody with such thought. U keep yanshing other ppl's future wives nd u think ur future wife won't be, will not or wouldn't av been disvirgined? Think twice coz i dont think virginity plays d most important role in been a good wife or building a lasting marriage.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by habbyy03: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Doesn't her character/attitude count? undecided

A forgiving spirit, deep respect, and understanding are what i believe count. Come to think of it, I know a couple of people who got married virgins but are now divorced...and also know some people who have been straffing all their lives, but eventually got married and are still happily married till date. A happy/successful marriage is a union of two good forgivers.
WRT the best gift to give, I feel the price isn't what matters most, but, the immediate need of your spouse and the motive/spirit behind 'the giving'. A gift is best appreciated when it comes in handy
and how did u knw dat dey were virgins.....u were there web d husband was f.uckin his wife
.Park
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by lloydmonarchy(m): 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wot of if this lady lost her verginity,by being raped wen she ws still young,wld her verginity be her best gift? [/sup][sup] embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Afrok(m): 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Guys at 20-25yrs, dey will be screening women to use nd dump, searching for sexy bodies nd a pretty face n chasing dem around like BIG BROTHER AFRICA THE CHASE... Once mission is accomplished, dey disappear...
Then @ 28-33yrs, dey start looking like LUCOZADE BOOST for a wife material. Who do u leave dos other ones for? EVERY GUY ALWAYS PRAY TO HAVE A GOOD IF NOT A PERFECT WIFE BUT U FORGET DAT U AV TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE'S HEART IN THE PAST ND DAT WAT U SOW, U SHALL REAP... STOP TOYING WITH WOMEN'S HEART.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by lloydmonarchy(m): 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wot of if this lady lost her verginity,by being raped wen she ws still young,wld her verginity be her best gift
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nothing better than a sizzling menage a'trois with her best friend
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by keswagz(m): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
I disvirgined a girl once but out of all d girls i have dated she is the least when it comes who i have fallen in love with infact i pity her so much for trying to make the relationship work, that i have to swear never to disvirgin a girl again. for those of you who are virginmaniac just be careful or you might not be as lucky as i am, just imaging that i married that girl because she was a virgin, oh God it would have been hell for the both of us.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by adezjamz(m): 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
Egba girl:

Looking for a virgin to balance d equation. No cheating... 50:50 cool

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by tellwisdom: 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
We are talking gift and half of people here are talking about romance and sex. Nigerians! poor people, poor reasoning . Spits angry spit again angry
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 19, 2013
Benswaggy: Her virginity, dts only if they are married.
not always tru dat doesn't mean she wil b a good wife

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by xynerise: 12:17am On Dec 19, 2013
I dey expect to see Car, House, BB, Wrist Watches et al and una dey talk about fresh puccy(Virginity) undecided. If a woman gives me puccy no be me go lose? undecided
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Maximus85(m): 12:18am On Dec 19, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Doesn't her character/attitude count? undecided

A forgiving spirit, deep respect, and understanding are what i believe count. Come to think of it, I know a couple of people who got married virgins but are now divorced...and also know some people who have been straffing all their lives, but eventually got married and are still happily married till date. A happy/successful marriage is a union of two good forgivers.
WRT the best gift to give, I feel the price isn't what matters most, but, the immediate need of your spouse and the motive/spirit behind 'the giving'. A gift is best appreciated when it comes in handy

If u can't give ur husband ur virginity on ur wedding night, u re not godfearing and should never be trusted no matter what other good character she's got.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 19, 2013

Her Virginity.

This is my N5.
her viginity yes, but its not a guarantee dat d marriage wouldnt break-up if things goes wrong.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 19, 2013
With all due respect, I don't see how your wife being a virgin when you married her is the cause of her attitude in bed. A lot of men pray to marry virgins. You should be proud of her. Why whine about her inadequacies here on nairaland to a bunch of strangers when you can easily approach her and express yourself? Please communicate your needs lovingly to your wife..tell her how you feel. She'll work at it. She might not even know you feel this way. Every woman that loves her hubby would want to please him..in and out of bed.. Communication is the key! You can make it work.
re@lchange:
i believe the best gift a spouse can give to the other is [size=14pt]understanding and commitment to stay married for life![/size]
virginity is ok, but hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighly overrated.
i tried my best not to marry a virgin but ended up with one -she hid the fact that she was a virgin until it was too late for me to pull back ( have done the marriage rites). angry
what i have at home now is a good woman alright, but she hardly understands my sexual needs, and hardly fantasizes about anything.
what is life without occasional fantasies?
it bores the hell out of me!
and she always threaten divorce at every small problem! undecided
i would trade that virginity for understanding any day
i would trade that for a woman who is matured -prepared to stick with me for life no matter whatever misunderstanding we deal with
for me, that is the best wife i need!
marriage is for life
think long term!
i don talk my own o
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nwanneamakah: 12:30am On Dec 19, 2013
Maximus85:

If u can't give ur husband ur virginity on ur wedding night, u re not godfearing and should never be trusted no matter what other good character she's got.

Lol. Noted smiley
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2013
Maximus85:

what is God fearing? and what about people that got raped? and what will the man give back for him to be trusted.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 19, 2013
Let him show me the money in quantum and on a regular basis
This marriage will stand the test of time,I promise
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 19, 2013
JustifiedChild: With all due respect, I don't see how your wife being a virgin when you married her is the cause of her attitude in bed. A lot of men pray to marry virgins. You should be proud of her. Why whine about her inadequacies here on nairaland to a bunch of strangers when you can easily approach her and express yourself? Please communicate your needs lovingly to your wife..tell her how you feel. She'll work at it. She might not even know you feel this way. Every woman that loves her hubby would want to please him..in and out of bed.. Communication is the key! You can make it work.

omo i'm not whining o
i'm just warning virgimaniacs like you out there to think twice because it is overrated
and i'm talking from experience
and for you to think that i did not try everything possible to make her melt into one body with me is laughable
the way i see marriage is that white and black come together to form grey; they are no longer white or black but grey!
you gerrit?
i personally think that some women use their prior virginity to justify other inadequacies - marriage is about melting into one body
you won't understand because you are probably a virgin-hog!
life is much more than puccy please!

4 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by mcyemite(m): 1:13am On Dec 19, 2013

Her Virginity.

This is my N5.
#yimu4u#

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 19, 2013
JustifiedChild: With all due respect, I don't see how your wife being a virgin when you married her is the cause of her attitude in bed. A lot of men pray to marry virgins. You should be proud of her. Why whine about her inadequacies here on nairaland to a bunch of strangers when you can easily approach her and express yourself? Please communicate your needs lovingly to your wife..tell her how you feel. She'll work at it. She might not even know you feel this way. Every woman that loves her hubby would want to please him..in and out of bed.. Communication is the key! You can make it work.

now that i see that you are a girl, i think i should change my tone with you
please girl, it is good to be a virgin in this day and age because of many diseases out there
so if you are one, please stay one
BUT don't use it as a sledge hammer over your marriage
the man needs much more than virginity from you
he needs your mind and understanding
above all, he needs your commitment for life
a man needs to know that you are with him no matter what
that is called loyalty, and is worth more than any virginity.
find out what your man wants and give it to him and stay with him for life
the rest will fall into place!

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by mcyemite(m): 1:18am On Dec 19, 2013
grin
lloydmonarchy: Wot of if this lady lost her verginity,by being raped wen she ws still young,wld her verginity be her best gift? [/sup][sup] embarassed[color=#990000][/color]

;Dit might av been grin
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by lanre2u(m): 1:35am On Dec 19, 2013
the greatest gift a woman can give her husband is "to stop nagging" nagging have sent millions on men to their untimely grave.... I need good attitude... Dazz all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.