Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 PM

** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** (2173 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * / ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) ** / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by mikuz(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 32 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to nlking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

Judges

1. Beshi

2. Man-i-kal

3. Da whizkid

4. Cooger

5. DBR

6. Mailmalc

7. Mikuz

8. Rhyme Lunatic

Goodluck!!!
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by Ibime(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ema Prince's verse:

Prince is heavy hitter/ .so I'm supposed to be battling joshua . . a deadly spitter/and not this baby sitter/
Prekky is only facing Ema . . cos he's had a lotta 'free passes' . . like students who date they teachers/

But if we fight, he'll loose it/ . I have every right to bruise him/cos I'm hardly friends with the lieing rookie/
So I strongly rebuke anybody that calls me a P-man . . . unless you talking Naija music!/

I'll first write P will be history/ . . . before I plunge his life deep into misery/
Then rupture his sights and dentition . . . if he tryna 'give an eye teeth' for the victory/

The scum is a known pretender/ . . . I'm all out to foil his whole agenda/
Book a spot for for the finals . . cos this weakling . . I'll 'shaw-cross' like I'm attacking a stoke defender!/

I'm known to render/newbies nameless . . . if they angles for attention/
The prince is known to break all records . . and your ankle's no exception!/

I'll use the timber to give prekky a smack/ . . or maybe drown him in a lake or infact/....
.....I'll make his mom 'cry me a river' . . . 'just in' a minute of heavy attacks/

I laughed when he said he free from sin/...and dude was possessed by the demon king/
But now it's clear that the born again prekky is 'past or' . . the demon just took a temporary leave from him!!!/

He'll be kicked and gored/ . with tha force/of a Buffalo . . till he's split and torn/
his men couldn't fight back . . they 'lack the spirit' . . like empty liquor stores/

My flows are tight/ . .venomous..boa type/ . from lagos to benin, I give foes the fright/
so watch me set his ghost free as I slit his Adam's apple and drop a note for his wife . . telling her to 'go and die'!!!/

To fight ain't your calling/.it's only right if you withdrawing/cos this rusty guy must be appalling/
You lacking the 'match' fitness . . . so how you gon' light up this tourney?/

When he first came . . his rhymes were 'de-luxe'/ . dropping foes . he was a 'badboy' and a 'ruffrider' with glocks/
But now the styles P dropping . . . ain't generating buzz . . like the rap guy from D-block/

I'm clever with plans/ . . I'll first display all the wicked side of me and sever his hands/
'till he start yearning for my 'mercy side' . . . like Liver pool and everton fans!!/

He just barking at cats/claim he sparkling with raps/ . .plus he heavy weight? . .prekky must be barmy infact!/
So 'bank' on the prince . . cos i'll surely make him loose 'pounds' . . when i launch a 'sterling attack'/

The schmuck should cower/ . . . . cos I turn foes to a must devour/
And if he claim a king . . an attack on his army will leave his throne 'n@ked' . . cos I 'lust for power'!/

He'll be battered with acids/ . and shattered with mad kicks/ . cos i'm faster than athletes/
Dispatch him straight to France with broken bones . . and have him seeking for 'plaster of paris'!!/

I just had debris littering the site/ . . cos i came with full force like military fights/
With bars that turn prekky to a 'shadow of himself' . . like ghosts appearing in cemetery nights/

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by Emaprince: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by mikuz(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
ThePrekky's Verse

Listen!!
I'm shooting this old twerp/ his gbagauns laughable like a smoothie with no herb/ he'll crack my ribs? toh! his lines ar alrdy comic relief. . .so wen I whoop-P. . .it's Goldberg!!/

I intrigue ma town, wt cedis & pounds/ but b4 we're compared, let's first see his account/
cos he claims he a 'fruitful businessman' but y'all see me frying dis dodo hawker. . .wen the chips are down!/

Before I beat dis clown, I'll claim to be sweet/ wen rlly, I be aiming to win/ after I spray till he screams/
cos he's a 'dunce'!! & his failure to handle 'top-cos' is like abandoned honeycombs. . .it remains to Bee-Scene!/
*remains to be seen*

I'm swinging a baton/ hitting Ya cabin, If u thinking ya sparking/ ur best shots jus give this 'chief fun' . . .but be-ware! Cos wen I 'lace' punches, Winning is satin!/

I hav dz queer spawned/ dis round is here solved! . . Ema will get torn/ and that's d 'root of d matter'. . .so even if he try-angles all day. . . he'll still be back to square one!/

Slittin' throats/ gitting choked/ from sec school to NL forums, girls have him stomped on witless mode/ nowadays if she hungry for D, his last gf calls me. . .well, clearly he cudn't evn give his 'X a size'. . with a fitness coach!/

King of titans, I'm displacing the other gods/ displayin ur mother's sores/ then break u to pc's for aiming to stop ma cause/
I woke in a new buggati buh if u say yu hard drive. . .i RAM[i/] into ur 'system'. . .witout replacing a motherboard!/

The sucker's gored cos I batter & cause scars/ wit prayer, I shatter ur soft bars/
cos I rain down a [i]mountain of fire
& before you call police, I've already Chosen mopol. . .Lazarus Muoka!!/

Wen I spit raps, d rhymes are sleek/ to have P' stabbed than knives on d¡cks/
try to 'write me off', I'll 'script-ur-death'. . . is P-a-vet? nahh. . .he DON'T COUNT like Cheaters in Hide & Seek!/

Ma bars conquer/ u said it urself, ur not a fav'rite @ ripping glads asunder/ so as my 'ponches' shatter bunkers/ call me 'Don Simon'. . . coz 'Am-a-Ruler'. . .& you're just the Palace drunkard!!/

Im no paparahzi but I aim nd snap/ the Prince for claiming champ/ cos my flow breaks the bank & after I raise and clamp/
~
Ema could place a vault between us. . .& still not keep a 'safe distance'!!/

his Loletta babe says I'm d best G to hit her cooch/ wyl since sec school, he 'wrestled' to hit a move/ so Ema shud jus S.T.F.U like testing John Cena moves/
cos Surely! goodness follows me. . .but he won't be seen near Mercy side. . .asides trekking to Liverpool!!/

If he don't plead for truce/ he'll pay the price for his life/ for beefing a child of the light/
He'll make me burn again?. .tah! soon as he saw d draws, Ema knew L was coming. . .and now Christ has arrived!!/

I table sweet set of skills/ to have this beef set on grills/ cos I've been there for real/
he legging for the win . . so I knife him in a pedicure room. . .till he shows us a clean pair of heels!/

Ema's devoid of finesse/ he showing boys much interest/ & wen Frank b'coms frankincense. . a pµssy is exposed. . .cos Prince is short for Princess!!/

I sought to send in the glocks/ cos he thought he'll blend in with dawgs/ so this dunce is ended with force/
and after dis battle, he cud read the votes all semester. . .he'll still not come to terms with his loss!!!

2 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by Emaprince: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
what a coicedence...mercy side..mercy side....please mikuz allow me to post by myself...prekky can do so as well
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by mikuz(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ema prince: what a coicedence...mercy side..mercy side....please mikuz allow me to post by myself...prekky can do so as well

Alright.
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by Emaprince: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by mikuz(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
Open for votes!!!!!
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by ThePrekky(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lol.. funny co-incidence.. this brother thinks like me
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by IkennaDB: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2013
mikuz: Open for votes!!!!!
may the best man win!
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by dawhizkid1(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2013
Weak Battle IMO. . . . Prekky wins this. Ema Prince looks exhausted already.
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by Ibime(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mikuz, why not inform the judges and bring Onebook and Glacierz in as well
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by rhymeunatic(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Opener-Prekky
Closer-Prekky...nicee shiid
Wordplays-Prekky
Punch-Tie
Metaphors-errr Ema
Rhymes-Prekky jare
Personals-Ema!
I laughed when he said he free from sin/...and dude
was possessed by the demon king/
But now it's clear that the born again prekky is 'past
or' . . the demon just took a temporary leave from
him!!!/
Dang!

Flow-Ema

VGT::Prekky
Nice battle bosses
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by mikuz(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ibime: Mikuz, why not inform the judges and bring Onebook and Glacierz in as well

Bros chill, won't it look like I dey spam their mails? bugging 'em each we waiting for verdicts. Let them do it at their own time, besides they know we have a tourney going on. As for Glacierz, I aint bringing him back. He embarrassed me and made a mockery of the whole thing. How can a judge drop a verdict, delete it and request to be removed as a voter? Who does that? One Book is allowed to vote on this though.
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by rhymeunatic(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
mikuz:

Bros chill, won't it look like I dey spam their mails? bugging 'em each we waiting for verdicts. Let them do it at their own time, besides they know we have a tourney going on. As for Glacierz, I aint bringing him back. He embarrassed me and made a mockery of the whole thing. How can a judge drop a verdict, delete it and request to be removed as a voter? Who does that? One Book is allowed to vote on this though.

You are also a voter..Do vote
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by mikuz(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ok here's my verdict :

Opener - Tie

Rhymes - ThePrekky

Similes/ Metaphor - Tie

Punchlines - ThePrekky

Personals - Ema Prince

Flow - ThePrekky

Wordplay - ThePrekky

Closer - Tie

MVGT : ThePrekky

Good battle!

2 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by mikuz(m): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
Judges please vote on this lets move on with our lives. Soon it'd be Christmas. Lotsa bobos and chikito want to groove. Life is too short for dilly dallies.
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by delidimes: 5:33am On Dec 16, 2013
mikuz: Judges please vote on this lets move on with our lives. Soon it'd be Christmas. Lotsa bobos and chikito want to groove. Life is too short for dilly dallies.
lmao unanticipated don chop oil money na y unanticipated no go groove grin
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by DBR: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Need to settle down and read this again.
Both these guys are craaayyyy!
Wow!!

oNe
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by mikuz(m): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2013
Closed!

ThePrekky wins and qualifies for the final.
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by dj5naira(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
Closed!
ThePrekky wins and qualifies for the final.
Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by PeinDanzo(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Opener-Prekky (Ema bit dat opener) smiley

Rhymes-Prekky (Ema tryna rhyme lyk ibima, stop w.ankin ibima, u c.unt, stop tryna rhyme lyk him) smiley

Flow-Prekky

Punchlines-Prekky (Ema bit pein punch, its evident, mikuz shuda ban him) smiley

Personals-Ema (Jez dashed him xo u guys no complan ah dick him, an't dick him) smiley

Metaphors-Prekky (Ema bit coogar nd u3 meta, ema why) smiley

Wordplay-Prekky (Ema bit ibima mercy side w/p nd even edit it in prekk note, dats an NLF) smiley

Closer-Prekky (Ema bit sauron line in cloza) smiley

Vgt-Prekky (ttighht battle, but prekk jez edge it, ema, my advise is, go to fb nd learn how to rap, stop tryna self-service ibima, he has his own life,u know?) smiley

Re: ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Theprekky Vs Ema Prince ) ** by TheDarkRebel: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=PeinDanzo post=31951421]Opener-Prekky (Ema bit dat opener) smiley

Rhymes-Prekky (Ema tryna rhyme lyk ibima, stop w.ankin ibima, u c.unt, stop tryna rhyme lyk him) smiley

Flow-Prekky

Punchlines-Prekky (Ema bit pein punch, its evident, mikuz shuda ban him) smiley

Personals-Ema (Jez dashed him xo u guys no complan ah dick him, an't dick him) smiley

Metaphors-Prekky (Ema bit coogar nd u3 meta, ema why) smiley

Wordplay-Prekky (Ema bit ibima mercy side w/p nd even edit it in prekk note, dats an NLF) smiley

Closer-Prekky (Ema bit sauron line in cloza) smiley

Vgt-Prekky (ttighht battle, but p

~ that brawl took place in 2013 and you are voting in 2014. Are you living in the past?

(1) (Reply)

Brutal Clash: Paayne Vs Fluxmind / Laykorn VS Tashaamania ✘ / Who Got It (II) : Rapmaestro Vs Darksmoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.