Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why Did God Create This Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Create This Earth? (1002 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? / Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Create This Earth? by frank317: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
i mean... if he lives in heaven, why did he create the angels to live with him and created the earth for man only to prepare a place for us in heaven. why will he later destroy the earth he created and then why did he create hell.

what exactly has gained in creating earth... was it a mistake? was that why he decided to destroy it? is project earth a failure? is he happy he created it? will he look back and say it was worth it?

why did he created the earth?
Re: Why Did God Create This Earth? by Johnklein(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
sorry oooo
beta focus on how to live a purpose driven life n leave those qstns alone
Re: Why Did God Create This Earth? by funshint(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
Good question! He created everything for his pleasure and amusement. But as U̶̲̥̅̊ know things sometimes don't just work perfectly to plan...he even said it that he regretted ever creating man. I guess that shows the "Passion" side of God...
Re: Why Did God Create This Earth? by ManhunterTM(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
How are you even sure "God" created the earth? What even gives you more confidence to ascribe it to the God of the bible?
Re: Why Did God Create This Earth? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
I think the creator of the human race did it out of love and set the earth in motion of self sustainance and doesn't love one people above another , or hates a people, or Jealous of man made woods or structures as the Abrahamic religions would have us believe and i believe human distribution is also stochastically distributed because we didn't chose where to be born and we can't remember entering an agreement to be born in Nigeria or the somalis in Somalia hence my conclusion of non-interference of God in human distribution and If God was the type that was getting a furnace prepared for us for what we believe in , well i believe God is smarter than that he would have simply inscribed on our palm Jesus is my son or Jesus is God reach me through him hence there'll be no doubt whatsoever.

But the Bible, Quran and others is really less of what can be considered be inspired by an omniscient being as great as the creator , the last time i checked we're not punished by the Judge of this world for our "thoughts or believe" and i want to believe God is beyond this world and Age and i think if God is gonna Judge this world it wouldn't be based on your "thoughts" with respect to belief or disbelief.

So i think God created this world to habe something to look out and watch how it plays out, or maybe there was an extinction of the Superhuman race and few decided to make a replica of themselves so they won't be history..( My thoughts though yeah i know it's weird.)
Re: Why Did God Create This Earth? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
DP
Re: Why Did God Create This Earth? by frank317: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
Johnklein: sorry oooo
beta focus on how to live a purpose driven life n leave those qstns alone

Whats dis? Why do u think i am not livin a purpose driven life? Who asked u for such advice?

Leave the question alone? Why? U dont even know what to say. Do u live a purpose driven life by being dumb?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create This Earth? by frank317: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
funshint: Good question! He created everything for his pleasure and amusement. But as U̶̲̥̅̊ know things sometimes don't just work perfectly to plan...he even said it that he regretted ever creating man. I guess that shows the "Passion" side of God...

Thanks bt ur answer begs for more questions.

So Gods plan doesnt work out as perfectly plan sometime. So how i we sure that his plan for the future heaven for us will work out as perfectly plAnned?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create This Earth? by plaetton: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
funshint: Good question! He created everything for his pleasure and amusement. But as U̶̲̥̅̊ know things sometimes don't just work perfectly to plan...he even said it that he regretted ever creating man. I guess that shows the "Passion" side of God...

Doesn't that make him a narcisistic, hedonistic , neurotic psychopath?
Re: Why Did God Create This Earth? by frank317: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nolongthing1: I think the creator of the human race did it out of love and set the earth in motion of self sustainance and doesn't love one people above another , or hates a people, or Jealous of man made woods or structures as the Abrahamic religions would have us believe and i believe human distribution is also stochastically distributed because we didn't chose where to be born and we can't remember entering an agreement to be born in Nigeria or the somalis in Somalia hence my conclusion of non-interference of God in human distribution and If God was the type that was getting a furnace prepared for us for what we believe in , well i believe God is smarter than that he would have simply inscribed on our palm Jesus is my son or Jesus is God reach me through him hence there'll be no doubt whatsoever.

But the Bible, Quran and others is really less of what can be considered be inspired by an omniscient being as great as the creator , the last time i checked we're not punished by the Judge of this world for our "thoughts or believe" and i want to believe God is beyond this world and Age and i think if God is gonna Judge this world it wouldn't be based on your "thoughts" with respect to belief or disbelief.

So i think God created this world to habe something to look out and watch how it plays out, or maybe there was an extinction of the Superhuman race and few decided to make a replica of themselves so they won't be history..( My thoughts though yeah i know it's weird.)

Thanks this made a lot of sense. Once again, thanks
Re: Why Did God Create This Earth? by plaetton: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nolongthing1: I think the creator of the human race did it out of love and set the earth in motion of self sustainance and doesn't love one people above another , or hates a people, or Jealous of man made woods or structures as the Abrahamic religions would have us believe and i believe human distribution is also stochastically distributed because we didn't chose where to be born and we can't remember entering an agreement to be born in Nigeria or the somalis in Somalia hence my conclusion of non-interference of God in human distribution and If God was the type that was getting a furnace prepared for us for what we believe in , well i believe God is smarter than that he would have simply inscribed on our palm Jesus is my son or Jesus is God reach me through him hence there'll be no doubt whatsoever.

And what about the hundreds of Earth-like exo-planets discovered so far?
Why did god create them?
Is he running the same experiments throughout the universe?
Re: Why Did God Create This Earth? by frank317: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
plaetton:

Doesn't that make him a narcisistic, hedonistic , neurotic psychopath?
I tireooo, how did what he posted bring about the word 'passion'
Re: Why Did God Create This Earth? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 15, 2013
plaetton:

And what about the hundreds of Earth-like exo-planets discovered so far?
Why did god create them?
Is he running the same experiments throughout the universe?

Brother i wasn't there when those ones were created and neither was i present when earth was created , we can only think , you subscribe to the Evolution hypothesis and I subscribe to creation but i can't stomach the Idea Of an Abrahamic Religion God.

So about the other planets what if by these "Superhuman" Calculations ,the planet fit for their new creations Man , Plants and Animals is Planet earth because we're yet to find another plant that can sustain life better than earth.
Re: Why Did God Create This Earth? by emyguz(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2016
frank317:

Thanks bt ur answer begs for more questions.

So Gods plan doesnt work out as perfectly plan sometime. So how i we sure that his plan for the future heaven for us will work out as perfectly plAnned?

I just love the way you scrutinize ideas.
I was beginning to ask if you were from the future.

(1) (Reply)

HORROR: Man Burnt To Deathfor Being Gay! [PHOTOS] / Can Pastor Or Church Lead One To Hell? / Thread For Celestial Church Of Christ Upcoming Adult Harvests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.