Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Students, Writers And Everyone Else, Get Paid Writing Survey Articles - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Students, Writers And Everyone Else, Get Paid Writing Survey Articles (726 Views)

Job Advert: 2 Experienced Writers Wanted For Paid Writing Job (apply Within) / E-book Writers And Article Researchers Needed Urgently / Make $1500 Monthly Writing 300 Words Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students, Writers And Everyone Else, Get Paid Writing Survey Articles by articlewriters: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hello Everyone.

Most times people write as content writers, they are boxed in and told to write on specific topics or themes. Wouldn't you prefer and really love it when you are allowed to write on what YOU love and also get paid.

That's where we coming in. We pay you for writing interesting surveys. It must however generate different views.

This is a very easy and fun work, not your typical brain tasking article writing you're used, or that are advertised online because you get to write on surveys YOU want to write and vote on while getting paid. Just please proofread your work and don't steal someone else's work wink

What is needed:

1. Survey Title

Think of a title that you think is interesting enough for I and my friends to vote on:

(Examples of titles:

Who's Nigeria's Best Performing Head of State?

or

Who will win FIFA Ballon d'or 2013?

or

Who is finer Omotola or genevieve?

or

Where would you love to live Nigeria, UK, USA or Togo?

or

Who's most popular Whizzkid or Olamide or Davido?

So you get the gist.

2. The Body or content of at least 250 to 400 words

- The content must relate to the title and must be original (the content will help give background knowledge of the survey)

Do not spin article or content cause there's really no need to do so - the task is fun and not brainbusting and people just don't like it - so keep it real smiley

So for example, regarding - Who will win FIFA Ballon d'or 2013?

All you need do is, write on Messi, Ronaldo and Ribery relating to their chances of winning

3. Create the options to vote on

Example:

Who will win FIFA Ballon d'or 2013?

The Options will be:

1 - Messi

2 - Ronaldo

3 - Ribery

OR

Who is finer Omotola or Genevieve?

The Options will be:

1. Omotola

2. Genevieve

OR

You could make it less informal and fun, for example:

Obasanjo's Letter to Jonathan

The options could be:

- Uncle Sege abeg leave our Presido

- Na wa o! Pot calling kettle black

- Ngwanu! Goodilucku make you answer OBJ

- Chai! Politicians! God will save us from them

It's that simple! Easy pizzy!

Before you start writing the surveys and to avoid writing on similar titles that are either on our database or which other writers are currently writing on, we ask that you send us a list of titles which you want to write on and we then advice you on the ones we would like you to write on based on our database and what has already been assigned.

Thank God It's Friday Because Payment is always on Fridays!

To be paid, your articles must be sent in batches of 3 x 400+ word articles OR 8 x 250+ word articles

They articles must have been approved by Wednesday so you can get paid on Friday of the same week if you've reached the threshold payment figure of N1,000.00.

We will send notification emails to those whose articles have been approved.

Are you interested - send a sample of 200 words to us, in line with our requirement: writeyourarticles@gmail.com

and start making money writing what YOU love to talk about.

PS - For faster response, sending an email is better because we may not be available to respond on this platform immediately, but will try to check back to provide prompt response.

Thank you for the time.
Re: Students, Writers And Everyone Else, Get Paid Writing Survey Articles by articlewriters: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Still expecting more interest and a few more hands to send articles thanks.
Re: Students, Writers And Everyone Else, Get Paid Writing Survey Articles by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
This is surely interesting and i'm sure a lot of freelancers will be interested. But how do you prove you are genuine? Do you have a website or blog?

A lot of people have been here with almost the same ideas, but after writing samples, they disappear with our writings and nothing is heard again, only for our 'samples' to appear elsewhere. check www.nairaland.com/1438357/article-writer-needed

btw, what is the pay? or is a 3*400 word article = N5000?
Re: Students, Writers And Everyone Else, Get Paid Writing Survey Articles by articlewriters: 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Harbioollah: This is surely interesting and i'm sure a lot of freelancers will be interested. But how do you prove you are genuine? Do you have a website or blog?

A lot of people have been here with almost the same ideas, but after writing samples, they disappear with our writings and nothing is heard again, only for our 'samples' to appear elsewhere. check www.nairaland.com/1438357/article-writer-needed

Hi Harbioollah
You've made a valid point about the sad actions of some persons at defrauding other people, it's a shame - death and after life don't ring in the hearts of people - No fear of God (Big Sigh).

I'll start with the last statement you made - Payment is not N5000 for 3 articles. N5,000 is (but I should say, was the payment threshold....changed to N1,000 while typing this reply). This is not a big foreign project and I don't have that kind of money at the moment.

The task pays N500 for 3 x 400word articles. Threshold payment could be lower - N2,000, if writer so desires to get his money.

Now before people go for my jugular and like I have explained to many people which they later have come to understand and appreciate:

- my task is not arduous compared to the tasks on adverts I briefly had a scan of on this site

- the task is fun, because you get to create quick interesting content similar to the examples I posted - so you make up titles you've got passion for without need for online research of the content, thereby creating articles pretty fast

- no labourious requirements, so it writing is more free flowing

- the writer has a greater control regarding the topic/title/theme of the content been produced (which do you think is easier for a student to write on:

-------- an essay topic for a competition or one in which the teacher forces you to write (like term papers)

OR

-------- an essay, in which you are allowed to produce a number of topics that you like and are happy to write on and all the supervisor does is select one.

I have seen how people tend to be rude on posts made about an offer - it's a simple thing - if people are not happy, then they need not be rude, they simply need to ignore it.

Am I Genuine:
I am not a scammer or fraudster. This is no scam/fraud which sadly some people have fallen into (another Big Sigh). I'm putting down what I can afford to pay. It's unfortunate, that stating one is a "Christian" does not hold much value because of the deceit around us, so I will not even bother going there.

After the sample post is received and is satisfactory - a writer is put on a ready to go list - I will call up the person and have a quick chat with the person to become familiar. It's left for the individual to go with their instinct if they want to deal with me or not.

I just need a few more hands because I do have a budget in mind and so would not want to disappoint if I have too many people producing at the same time and they all have a run on my budget. In hindsight, I'll go down to a threshold of N1,000 - it only means more frequent outpayments. Hopefully someone on Nairaland will attest to the fact s/he received payment.

Any Site? There is no site/blog for this work - should there be? smiley

I like to have all my materials in place - Jesus did say, you need to sit down and count the cost of building a tower before embarking, hence the fun articles first.

I decided to give Nigerians the offer of first refusal, rather than going on Odesk and giving some people in South East Asia who'd be happy to do my task.

I really look forward to seeing what people write. I do respect people who don't feel happy about my rate, to shrug their shoulders and walk away (please, there's no iota of contempt in my statement)

For example, if a company is recruiting and the salary/wage is too small for the jobseeker's calibre, I don't expect the jobseeker will go banging on the company's gate demanding an increase in the figure. shocked

Nevertheless, I appreciate well meaning comments.

Thank you for your time.
Re: Students, Writers And Everyone Else, Get Paid Writing Survey Articles by articlewriters: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
Harbioollah: This is surely interesting and i'm sure a lot of freelancers will be interested. But how do you prove you are genuine? Do you have a website or blog?

The advert title of the initial post has changed because it seems to have caused some confusion on the nature of the work required.

The assignment is not meant for selected writers to generate articles per se (in the context of how people perceive "articles"wink but rather, we need Surveys and some amount of content to give flesh to the survey.

I hope this resolves all the confusion.

Someone suggested I should not have put the price in my response to Harbioolah's post so that people can contact me and then tell them, but I don't believe in timewasting and apologise for not stating it earlier in the original ad.

If you wish to make a reasonable offer within the scope of my budget which I have been honest to state, kindly send an email to writeyourarticles@gmail.com

Thank you for your time.

PS - Although I prefer dealing with my Naija people and providing some form of work where possible, I however, due to time constraints have to spread my net to my contacts on freelancer and Odesk who are always eager for work.

I still welcome more hands from the motherland, if interested in my offer.

(1) (Reply)

. / Poetry Wanted For Website / Article Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.