Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Iphone3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone3 (721 Views)

Bold 4 Vs Iphone3 Please Advise! / Who Can Activate My Iphone3 For Me? Its Urgent, Call Me Now / I Need Help To Decide Between Iphone3 And N97 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone3 by coolgeny1(f): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Pls I can't upload any application on my iphone3. Any time I try, I will be asked to upgrade my ios to 5. Pls am at enugu, can anybody help do it or direct me on who will help me out.
Re: Iphone3 by sampete(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
is your iphone factory unlocked, and if yes do you have a laptop?
Re: Iphone3 by coolgeny1(f): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2013
I dnt understand wat u mean by saying if the factory was unlocked, but it could not use Nigeria sim when I got it, so I had to take to them to unlock. Yes I do have a laptop.
Re: Iphone3 by sampete(m): 4:43am On Dec 18, 2013
you have to ascertain if your iPhone is factory unlocked, by factory unlocked i mean if the phone has been unlocked from the network carrier it was formerly locked to, there are several ways to unlocked an iPhone, if your iPhone for instance was jail-broken and the network carrier was unlocked using a third party software then there is every possibility that you will lose your unlock status when you upgrade your iPhone to the latest version. if your iPhone is not jail-broken, then you are free to proceed to the next step, first, download the latest version of iTunes software from this website http://filehippo.com that is if u don't already have it, search for it using the search tab, then download. After downloading iTunes install it and let me know.

(1) (Reply)

Mobogenie: Your All-in-one-android Manager / Download Adobe Flash Player For Android Free (direct .apks) / In Need Of A SMART PHONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.