Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI (2418 Views)

Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu As Young Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / See How Aguiyi Ironsi Was Murdered In Cold Blood. (viewers Discretion Advised). / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Sirniyeh(m): 4:03am On Dec 15, 2013
The present heat burning POWER SEAT and the boby languages of the allies surrounding presidency depict a strong indication of imminent COUP against President Jonathan.

This is the moment for those who advice the president to awake and admit that the president, like done to General Aguiyi Ironsi, has been sevely AMBUSHED. No Nigerian leader has ever been taken out by strangers. None. All have been by men who call them ‘Sir’.

Before General Aguiyi Ironsi was betrayed and brutally murdered by his own men, those who wanted him dead called him a ‘useless’, 'retardeen' ‘clueless’ and ‘drunk’. All manner of names as called Jonathan today.

Ironsi was killed mainly because there were powerful interests who opposed the unitary system he introduced after he emerged as head of state. But these powerful interests who orchestrated his gruesome murder till today have hijacked the political system of the country and are the biggest beneficiaries of the unitary system, and all of its spoils. That's primary reason all eyes must be opened.

In the Nigerian Army – Division 2, Captain Theophilus Danjuma was responsible for organizing the security of the General Ironsi, he was more like his Security Adviser. Aguiyi trusted Danjuma with his life and loved him like a son. He allowed him into his bedroom and gave him the kind of access only a close confidant could have, but Danjuma had no love for his boss. When the deal was cut, Danjuma and his goons eliminated the head of state, and till today, they share the bounties of that ‘brave’ adventure. So Jonathan should beware of TUKUR and ABATI.

In a leaked US cable, reference 08LAGOS153, Professor Ukandi G. Damachi, a friend of the US consul and long term confidant of General Ibrahim Babangida, revealed that President Jonathan’s predecessor, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua was poisoned. When pressed by US Embassy staff, the professor said that “Yar’Adua’s food was poisoned.” He revealed that the Yar’Adua inherited Obasanjo’s kitchen staff. It will be recalled that Yar’Adua reversal of the sale of state owned refineries drew the anger of Wilson Chi-ukpaief Eze Basil Chinwendu Oluousegun Sotola Obasanjo. While Professor Damachi’s statement to US Embassy officials could waved off as mere allegation, it is important for President Jonathan to read some of these leaked reports and apply some caution. Some stomach pains are not ordinary, and Mr. President must stay healthy because the battle just began.

There some proved indications presently at the top that Jonathan is being rally round with traitors - who have missions of evil perpetrations against his political ambition.

Dr. Saint

Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Joel3(m): 5:00am On Dec 15, 2013
booked. wake me up if this get to the front page.
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 15, 2013
interesting.

GEJ and his wife have been admitted in hospital recently complaining of stomach pain
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 15, 2013
Mr.Giwa is a trader........

1 Like

Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by seanet02: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2013
^^^^^^^
Eze goes to school

1 Like

Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Rednaxelot: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2013
^^^^^
a journey to Otukpo

1 Like

Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by peleson: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2013
Very true! I fear for the safety and life of Mr President.
Trust killed Ironsi
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Sirniyeh(m): 7:30am On Dec 15, 2013
peleson: Very true! I fear for the safety and life of Mr President.
Trust killed Ironsi
you are right, TRUST killed Agunyi Ironsi. Gel is surrounded with too much unfaithful SIRs. Please pass this advice to Gej that without insiders, no outsider will know your weaking point
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2013
So GEJ is igbo president or why are they more concerned than the ijaws who havent uttered anything since?
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by CircleOfWilis: 7:51am On Dec 15, 2013
eya
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by fdigital(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2013
GenBuhari: interesting.

GEJ and his wife have been admitted in hospital recently complaining of stomach pain
Trust me that stomach pain wasn't just ordinarily, it was a coupe never accomplished. Truly God is behind Gej believe it or not.
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2013
SE is really Licking SS ass with serious ferocity o..

Every thread on this section attacking OBJ is from the SE monikers.

These Slaves are really doing their Jobs... A majority Turned Lackeys doing the SS dirty work

Is this how low you guys have become?

6 Likes

Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2013
Anything bad happens to GEJ, I will possess my possession.

Be It Known

This is 21st Century.
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2013
Trust killed Ironsi
I fear for the safety and life of Nigerians. The Lagos-Ibadan express way is a death trap road, The 2nd Niger bridge is about to crumble, 46.8BILLION DOLLARS has just got missing

2 Likes

Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by macjive01: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2013
Crassus: SE is really Licking SS ass with serious ferocity o..

L

These Slaves are really doing their Jobs... A majority Turned Lackeys doing the SS dirty work

Igbos are only defending the defenceless.
If the president was a benue man, which is in different ethnic and geopolitical zone, I believe igbos would have rallied around him too.

SE and SS are so intertwine, that ones affairs affects thw other.
We have similar culture
Heavyly inter-marry
Many communities are so mixed it blurs any difference.
Both's universities are big melting point of the other.
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2013
macjive01:

Igbos are only defending the defenceless.
If the president was a benue man, which is in different ethnic and geopolitical zone, I believe igbos would have rallied around him too.

SE and SS are so intertwine, that ones affairs affects thw other.
We have similar culture
Heavyly inter-marry
Many communities are so mixed it blurs any difference.
Both's universities are big melting point of the other.

That is a lie! It's simply because of the perceived favor in terms of appointments....if he sacks two or three prominent Ibos in his cabinet today...the story would change.

1 Like

Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

That is a lie! It's simply because of the perceived favor in terms of appointments....if he sacks two or three prominent Ibos in his cabinet today...the story would change.

You dey mind am?

I actually laughed when he said "SE and SS are so intertwine, that ones affairs affects thw other"
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2013
Crassus:

You dey mind am?

I actually laughed when he said "SE and SS are so intertwine, that ones affairs affects thw other"

Are you from SE /SS or you volunteer to speak on their behalf ?
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by IGBOSON1: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2013
Trust killed Ironsi

^^^If GEJ knows what's good for him, he had better forget 'federal character' and 'quota system' when it comes to employing kitchen and state house staff in aso rock! Some people want him out at all costs, and they're prepared to go to any lengths to achieve their goal!
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by IGBOSON1: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2013
Crassus: SE is really Licking SS ass with serious ferocity o..

^^^I bet you'd just love SE (as you put it) to stop being a pillar of support for the President; to leave him exposed and vulnerable so bastards like you can move in for the kill!

Sorry mate.....ain't gonna happen!

4 Likes

Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by solomon111(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^I bet you'd just love SE (as you put it) to stop being a pillar of support for the President; to leave him exposed and vulnerable so bastards like you can move in for the kill!

The dude reminds me of the story of julius ceasar.
Crassus was among those that betrayed julius ceasar to his death.
An act that triggered the eventual decay and disintegration of the roman empire.
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Olugbenger(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2013
grin
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Missmossy(f): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lets just hope for the best for Nigeria and always pray for peace!
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Abagworo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:

You are lying my friend. Peter Obi and Theodore Orji are his major supporters. Martin Elechi and Sullivan Chime are sitting on the fence while Rochas is opposing. The civil society in Igboland are opposing while traders are ignorant. Infact the civil society all over Nigeria are not happy. Normal Niger Deltans are not happy either. Its better to tell our President the truth that everyone is crying than to lie and pretend he has support.

4 Likes

Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by EzePromoe: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

You won't understand the amazing historic bond existing between the SS and SE. I for example, I'm not from the SE but I oppose any comment that berates the SE.
If there's anyone that should be asking question, it should be I. And that question is what connection do Yorubas have with Core North over such distance, that they want to pull Niger Delta down even if it is obvious that their enemies are in the SE.
Can you see the connection? People of the SE and SS are so related that it's so hard for an outsider to tell which is which. So better live with it or follow Awolowo's footsteps tongue

1 Like

Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by stevecantrell: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
fdigital: Trust me that stomach pain wasn't just ordinarily, it was a coupe never accomplished. Truly God is behind Gej believe it or not.

If God is truly behind GEJ it is because He has a grudge against Nigeria. GEJ is the vehicle thru which God's wrath will fall on Nigeria. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Sirniyeh(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
steve_cantrell:
GEJ is the vehicle thru which God's wrath will fall on Nigeria. Trust me.
I reject that. If it happens, I and my family will escape the wrath of God because.....i no chop gov moni

3 Likes

Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:

Normallly I wont respond to a Sh111thead like you. there is nothing like pillar of support. More like falling in line to the call of your slave masters.
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
solomon111: The dude reminds me of the story of julius ceasar.
Crassus was among those that betrayed julius ceasar to his death.
An act that triggered the eventual decay and disintegration of the roman empire.

This has to be the stupidest quote ever. How did the death of Ceasar trigger the eventual decay of the roman empire? i dont get it. Cesear died in 44 BC, the empire ended in 476 AD/1453 do the math you mor.on.

4 Likes

Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by Sirniyeh(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2013
Trust killed Ironsi
The wind is gradually blowing and we are beginning to know the hidden agender of the coup plotter. OBJ is in secret agenda
Re: Alert: Jonathan Is AMBUSHED - A Lesson From AGUNYI IRONSI by simpleseyi: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2013
The way Jonathan/Ijaws/Biafrans are going, Jonathan will just end up like Aguyi Ironsi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Worst Nigerian Leader Ever - Sowore, Publisher, Sahara Reporters / Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 / OPC Set To Hold One-million Man March For President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.