Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Investing In Bitcoins-the Best Company To Buy And Exchange Bitcoins With. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investing In Bitcoins-the Best Company To Buy And Exchange Bitcoins With. (1148 Views)

How To Setup And Start Bitcoin Mining And Exchange / Earn Carbon Credits And Exchange Them For Dollars With UN / Port Harcourt Nairalanders, Lets Meet And Exchange Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In Bitcoins-the Best Company To Buy And Exchange Bitcoins With. by fitnesswis: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2013
I think now there is no investment thats more than the crypto currency.
Investment in Bitcoins has been what has taken over the world.
Recently I got to know of www.bulknetellerbtc.com on friday at their Black friday Bonus offer i got 2 bitcoins.
Before i bought 1 bitcoins at $125 now the bitcoins is at $900 even though the rate changes almost every minute but it has never come down below $850.

the China, japan and many country reserves is in it now. so for ecurrency traders and exchangers visit www.bulknetellerbtc.com and buy bitcoins. i have experienced them personaly and they are the best. they do not delay your orders like btc-e, bitstamp, mtgox they are superlly fast.
Thank me if you invest in bitcoins.
Re: Investing In Bitcoins-the Best Company To Buy And Exchange Bitcoins With. by fitnesswis: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2013
waoo i must buy another bitcoins. they are now offering 15% christmas sales. waoo i need to raise serious money to buy 1 more bitcoins for investment.
Re: Investing In Bitcoins-the Best Company To Buy And Exchange Bitcoins With. by Trut(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
SCAMMER, stop deceiving your self, you're the owner of the site. Nobody will fall your cheap scam
Re: Investing In Bitcoins-the Best Company To Buy And Exchange Bitcoins With. by fitnesswis: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2013
Trut: SCAMMER, stop deceiving your self, you're the owner of the site. Nobody will fall your cheap scam

check all my posts i see i am not in anyway owning any ofsuch. i have promoted xchanga,i have promoted hiremyguy.com and also fivre but do i own them? if i search online an do ma ecurrency business and i got what i did i am hapy to tell others. mind the way you talk next time please.
Re: Investing In Bitcoins-the Best Company To Buy And Exchange Bitcoins With. by hardenmajor12: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Join the Paxful School Facebook Group. Where anyone can go from
not knowing what a Bitcoin is to being a Bitcoin Pro trading on Paxful in no time.

https://www./684534571738652/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Where To Invest 200000 Naira / I Can Build An Ecommerce Android App For You / I Need Help On How To Purchase From Aliexpress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.